Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Aura Sphere
- Soft-Boiled
Mew has a role of special sweeper, a timid nature to have a better speed, and to be able to carry soft-boiled instead of rock polish, nasty plot to get more SpA because it is a special sweeper, psychic to use the Z move genesis supernova, and a STAB move, and aura sphere for steel and dark pokemon that can resist or be inmune to Mew's attacks.

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn
Tapu Koko's role is to put reflect and light screen, that can help mew to have a better bulk, because it only has 4 evs in HP, and 0 in both of its defenses, with the light clay to extend their duration, and U-turn for predictions and also to help with dark pokemon that are inmune to Mew's attacks, with EVS for bulk and speed.

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
Greninja's role is to set hazards to guarantee OHKO's against pokemon like heatran using Mew, focus sash is used to be able at least to put 2 layers of toxic spikes or spikes, 252 ev's in Speed to outspeed and be able to put the hazards, and 252 ev's in special attack to have more power with ice beam, and taunt for support pokemon.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
Tapu Fini's role is being phisically defensive, nature´s madness is used to reduce half of the opponent´s health, which is very useful against really bulky pokemon, scald and moonblast are Tapu fini's better STAB moves, specially scald is preety useful with physicall sweepers because of the burn chance. and taunt for annoyer pokemon, pokemon with defog, and pokemon like toxapex.

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Substitute
Garchomp's role is being a physical sweeper, swords dance is very useful to double its already really high attack, earthquake because its Garchomp's better STAB move, Iron head will be useful against fairy pokemon that can easily kill garchomp with their fairy attacks, and also for fairy ice pokemon like alolan ninetales, and substitute to avoid moves like toxic, will-o-wosp, or habilities like intimidate.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
Heatran's role is being a specially defensive pokemon, lava plume for STAB, toxic for bulky pokemon, protect to avoid moves like earthquake, and stealth rock. Heatran can be changed when pokemon like garchomp can be atacked by super-effective moves and strongly resist them, like bug moves with mew, ice moves with garchomp, grass moves with tapu fini, or steel with Tapu Koko.

Last edited:

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Even with jolly nature, mew is way too slow to act as a sweeper. There is a lot of dangerous Pokémons, like Kartana or greninja ash, that can come to revenge kill it. I think you should adapt your team to these threats to counter them, so mew can do his work without risks

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation
What if I change the greninja for this shuckle? sticky web can lower opponents' speed

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation
What if I change the greninja for this shuckle? sticky web can lower opponents' speed
Ever tried Ferrothorn? It sets hazards like anything, and is super annoying to the opponent (lol I recently conducted a poll, and the evidence is pretty clear). It can even spread paralysis if you’re still going to use Mew.

I really think that Mew should be replaced by Ash-Greninja as a Special sweeper. It’s Special Attack and Speed is fat higher, leading to much greater damage output. Try it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)