Other Rate my league team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm part of a league through facebook that operates and drafts in GBA format which is obviously very Smogon influenced. I'll post my team below and if you guys have suggestions on it or what you think is good/bad, I'd love to hear them.

-Mew
-Chansey
-Heracross
-Chandelure
-Flygon
-Garbodor
-Mega Sableye
-Politoed
-Tornadus-T
-Rotom-C
-Granbull

No specific sets yet since it runs week to week with counterteam obviously being a big factor, but felt you guys would have good input.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there! I'll have to lock this as your team is incomplete and are lacking descriptions for the choice of your Pokemon that is required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions(preferably at least 3 lines) for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles in the team. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. If you want team building help, you can join Pokemon Showdown! and join the Competitive Tutoring room! You can PM me the updated version of the RMT that complies with the rules and I'll be happy to unlock it for you. Have a nice day :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)