Rachel's Art Gallery

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
banner 2.png

*Sharing any of the content displayed here is allowed as long as proper credit is given. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask. But please read through everything first!

Welcome
Hi! I'm Rachel, RachelTheFictionkin and welcome to my art thread! Here is where I share various drawings I've made. I've been doing art ever since I was young and have working towards a Bachelor's of Arts degree.

What I Draw
I like to draw characters & creatures but mainly my soulbonds*. Either from television shows and video games or ones I created myself. That includes fakemons and original characters for existing media.

*My soulbonds are people who don't exist physically on Earth but alternately live on other habitable planets based on our belief of the multiverse. Many of them, I believe, are the factual counterparts to fictional characters from video games and cartoon shows. We communicate with one another through thoughts that may at times come in a similar form of soliloquy.

It's like having imaginary friends with a mind of their own, differing identities, personalities, relationships and hobbies. However, I do not believe these friends to be anything less than sentient individuals who merely happen to live lightyears away from me. I'm a gateway system so the limit to how many 'bonds communicate with me are endless.

A friendly reminder that this is not an alterhuman resource thread. Please do not email or comment questions like: “What is fictionkin?” and “What are soulbonds, headmates and tulpas?” as I will ignore these. Just too much work having to explain stuff like this :'< There are plenty of websites and blogs better equipped to define that stuff for you.

What I Have Difficulty Drawing
I have a difficult time making backgrounds, landscapes, and environments. So most if not all of my drawings are solely pictures of characters and creatures. I would like to get better at making backgrounds one day.

Commissions, Art Trades & Requests
Unfortunately, at this current time I do not do commissions, art trades, requests and anything similar.

Tools of Trade
The most common things I use to draw are, pencil and paper and programs like, Microsoft Paint (MS Paint), Krita and Sumo Paint. I have started to learn how to make 3D models on Blender. But it will be a while until I can create 3D models of my characters on that software.

Other Places I Share My Art
I not only post artwork here but on sites such as Fur Affinity, SoFurry and Deviant Art. Links can be found here:

My Fur Affinity
My SoFurry
My Deviant Art

― ― ―
Here is some art that I've done.
ZackTheSerialKiller #1 (Colors + Shaded).png
ZackTheSerialKiller #3 (Colors + Shaded).png

My husband/headmate Zack has started to identify as a morgrem from Pokémon. So, I drew him as one to commemorate. I kept the color scheme and style similar to the official art. However, I added a couple strands of hair on the top and a bit of jaggedness to the bang in order to make him a little more unique and able to tell him apart from other morgrems.
ZackTheSerialKiller #4 (Colors + Shaded).png

This is an alternate form I came up with (think of shaymin's sky form 'skymin'). This could also be some sort of regional form.

I had made a few iterations before I finally decided on a look. Before he had small horns and wings on his back but I did not want to overcomplicate the design so I removed the horns, made his main body color completely green and turned his ears into wings. I was inspired by some fanmade evolutions for impidimp.
20201102_180141_x1280.jpg
Here is an example of a purely traditional work of art. I don't draw like this often but I do enjoy making portraits of my characters in a more realistic sytle.
Radiaution (Regular).png
Mega Radiaution (Regular).png

This drawing is based on one of my favorite monsters from MonsterMMORPG in the style of Sugimori. Left is the base form and the right is the mega form.

JackTheRadiaution ©️ RachelTheFictionkin
Mega Form ©️ RachelTheFictionkin
The Radiaution species belongs to: Necr0wmancer(garbagekeeper)
Slime Rancher AU - Renders (VictorTheSlimeCat).png
VictorTheSlimeCat #1 Colored.png
VictorTheSlimeCat. One of my original characters (OCs) that is part of an alternate world I came up with based on the Slime Rancher video game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)