quotes from the movie Easy A

Status
Not open for further replies.
george is not a sexy name, george is like what you name your teddy bear, not the name you wanna scream out during climax

just because you lost your virginity doesn't mean you can go around throwing your cat at everybody

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
this is public school. if i can keep the girls off the pole and the boys off the pipe, i get a bonus

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looks like someone's practicing the mundane activity she'll be saddled with the rest of her pathetic life

i'm the guidance counselor, i should know all the students, especially the ones that dress like prostitutes

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
we've had nine classes together since kindergarten...ten if you count religion of other cultures, which you didn't because you called it science fiction and refused to go

I don't know what your generation's fascination is with documenting your every thought...but I can assure you, they're not all diamonds. "Roman is having an OK day, and bought a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof." Who gives a rat's ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)