PvK's Tier Lock Removal Bingo (Win Discord Nitro!)

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
1621027518250.png

With the tier lock now being lifted on the old usage-based lower tiers, as well as ADV and GSC's, it's only a matter of time before we see like 50 PR threads get made proposing suspects for Old Gen Lower-Tiers. I decided to ask only the smartest people in RoA to assist in making a bingo card. There are many things out there that you can do with these tiers, all of which seem very exciting!

The first person to report a bingo - you can do that here, on my Smogon profile, or Discord - gets Discord Nitro from me. Be quick!

Also, I prolly missed a few things blame RoA for being stinky. Additionally, these have to be bans/unbans/etc, we gotta get those results! Finally, for spaces like BW snapping Shadow Tag, you only need the usage-based tiers that were locked (UU, RU, and NU, in this case).

THREADS SO FAR:
To help keep track of stuff for you bingo-goers, I'll be linking the relevant PR Threads. ADV NFE Clause was recently revived by cool individual HSOWA so keep your eyes on that one.
ThreadResult
ORAS UU ConkeldurrBan
BW RU Shadow Tag / SleepBan

Bughouse is going in for BW NU as well, get hyped lads.
ADV NFE ClauseWas shot down initially, revived by cool individual HSOWA and looking better now.

Last edited:

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Not exactly a Smogoff-worthy post, but I love to see the tier locks gone. "Preserving" metagames makes no sense when the playerbase hates the status quo. My guess for axing is a lot of lower tiers kicking out Baton Pass. GSC UU and NU might shake up a bit too. Free Vileplume!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)