Psychonauts: How weird are you?

suck my fucking dick idiotfrommars

Your Aspie score: 12 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 173 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

edit: carl what do we do to prove who is more normal, rpsi??? I am down.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Got bored, took this, it said my results were:

Your Aspie score: 62 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 141 of 200

I actually found that result pretty surprising because I'm actually diagnosed with Asperger syndrome (although I'm not as much of the stereotypical aspie as I used to be).

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Your Aspie score: 102 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 109 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Not sure what this means really.

Looking at the detailed thing, it says I might have socialphobia which isn't surprising. I hate talking to people I don't know unless there's a necessity.

Your Aspie score: 93 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 103 of 200

I've been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome since I was about 10. I've just learned to be more normal since then.

I know it's an internet quiz and hardly a cutting-edge diagnostic standard, but I really didn't like this test for a variety of reasons.

Such as its question about the opposite sex, which is so randomly exclusionary when it could be substituted with a more neutral phrase. And the fact that many questions are repeated over and over again, just reworded slightly.

It just kind of felt like the 'Asperger's stereotypes' test. I felt like a lot of questions I answered '2' or '1' too have reasons that are non-autistic in origin, because lots of them are perfectly typical personality traits or habits that might develop for lots of reasons. For example, I scored extremely low on the 'neurotypical social' section (read the detailed .pdf). Half of them are just because I'm a naturally introverted person, and others have to do with my social anxiety, which manifested not because of autism but how I was treated at school, and you're not telling me every kid who was picked on at school ever was picked on because they're autistic. I feel like these kinds of things are too predicated on personality. Like the 'eccentric, introverted kid' personality type is so easily mistaken for Asperger's in general. Although neurological symptoms and comorbidities are taken into account in the diagnosis and I have them in spades, that's how I felt filling out the questionnaire all those years ago at least.

Of course, many of these complaints are in good part due to the medium -- it's an internet quiz administered the same to everyone else, without the special considerations and analysis of a professional. Of course it's not going to take all these background and environmental factors into account. I did feel this quiz was a particularly huge offender, though. And I see a lot of us scored highly, but that's because of all kinds of factors, because of the kind of forum we're on, because of the kinds of people who use the internet, etc.

Your Aspie score: 148 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 51 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

For the record, I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and obsessive-compulsive disorder when I was about ten years old. I've heard conflicting reports on whether people expect that diagnosis, especially online. I scored so highly in part because I answered based on historical behaviours as well, since my current lifestyle doesn't often feature a number of the situations repeatedly brought up by the quiz. But since then I've grown quite a lot and gotten much better at adjusting. And let's face it, most kids are really autistic in some ways. Because they don't know how to filter their thoughts and just say whatever they think, they don't have an indoor voice, they don't have as solid a grasp of linguistic nuances, they like to collect things like rocks and shells and stamps and little cars and what-the hell-ever, etc.

It's actually super easy to diagnose anyone you like as autistic if you look at their behaviour from certain perspectives. And, to be honest, if I wanted to amateur diagnose a child (or else an adult who had been raised by wolves or never, for some reason, grown up) with autism, I'd throw these questions at them. Most adults who were at some point diagnosed with autism have learned to adjust their behaviours to fit in better, and 'grow out of' childish autistic behaviours to an extent.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!

I was diagnosed with Aspie when I was eleven years old.

I have a friend that I think that also has Aspie, he made this same test a time ago and the result was that he had Aspie. But I'm not a doctor and internet-based tests shouldn't be relied upon so I can't be sure of this. But apart from this, my friend apparently has "autistic" behaviors, and I want to visit him to see what else I can discover and to talk to his parents about this.

EDIT: This isn't the first time that I do this test, but this time I did this test in English language and the other times I did in Portuguese language, and in the site is said that the portuguese translation is obsolete... I don't know if this affected the test result, but the last time that I made this test, the result was that I had both characteristics of aspie and neurotypical people.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

it's me!!

Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your Aspie score: 107 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 137 of 200

just your average quirky girl i suppose, my favorite question was asking whether or not you can whistle. scored a big fat 2 for THAT

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
And let's face it, most kids are really autistic in some ways. Because they don't know how to filter their thoughts and just say whatever they think, they don't have an indoor voice, they don't have as solid a grasp of linguistic nuances, they like to collect things like rocks and shells and stamps and little cars and what-the hell-ever, etc.
You are right about the quiz but most kids are not really autistic in any way. You are comparing normal children to autistic adults, autistic and normal children are not comparable at all. Normal kids are little shits but they learn how to get a long. Autistic children have no idea how to function "normally", and their parents have no idea how to handle them without help.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Your Aspie score: 24 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 171 of 200

For a while I thought I was gonna be the most normal person here. Then CK and idiotfrommars came along.

FOILED AGAIN.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Your Aspie score: 50 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 162 of 200

I was professionally diagnosed with ADHD at age 7, which probably affected my score a bit (it asks you before you start the test).

I was quite surprised at this myself, i have usually been viewed as a pretty normal guy apart from my ADHD, but i do have a few quirks which may or may not be related to being on the autism spectrum, but w/e.

I wonder what would happen if i were to take the test again but not mention my ADHD, i think im going to do that later.

EDIT:

i took the test again and actually got a lower score than before, now that i didnt mention my adhd, the second test probably wasnt as accurate because i couldnt remember some of my answers and probably answered some differently by mistake.

Aspie Score: 74 of 200
Neurotypical Score: 130 of 200
You Are Very Likely Neurotypical

Lol still don't know why i did that looked like fun.

aurora

vandaag om
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aspie Test said:
Your Aspie score: 181 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 14 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

yes, this is all based off present behaviour

Your Aspie score: 121 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 93 of 200

So does this mean I'm not normal or something?
Diagnostic relation
None, but a high score is related to giftedness.
Your group score: 5.7 of 10 (average).

Oh okay I'm not gifted ;A;

Diagnostic relation
No direct, but many diagnoses like ADD/ADHD seem to be related to a low score
Your group score: 3.3 of 10 (average).

...I have a chance at having ADD/ADHD? Bullshit.

Diagnostic relation
A high score is related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Your group score: 8.7 of 10 (above average).

So I have a high chance of having OCD. Huh.

Diagnostic relation
A high score is related to ADD/ADHD, Bipolar and ODD.
Your group score: 7.5 of 10 (above average).

Wow no go home I don't have ADD/ADHD go away dying.

Diagnostic relation
A low score is related to Social Phobia.
Your group score: 4.7 of 10 (average).

Considering I am afraid to leave my house alone or be left alone around people, I would think would be higher.

Diagnostic relation
A high score is sometimes related to Tourette, but the primary relation is with stimming and unusual communication.Your group score: 6.2 of 10 (average).

I'm done.

Diagnostic relation
A low score is related to Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
Your group score: 4.8 of 10 (average).

Done.

Diagnostic relation
A low score is related to Dyslexia and Dyscalculia.
Your group score: 6.0 of 10 (average).

Nevermind I'm fine.

Rest is cool too.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender

I'm abnormally normal. I didn't think the questions were that great and sometimes it was very predictable which answer was which.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)