Tournament PSPL IV Group Stages (Week 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMagicbuzz

Sorry about this but due to name changes after the line up was submitted, your opponent goes by the PS username Monomire. I am sorry if caused any inconvenience to you and the hosts.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In contact with my opponent but due to the round being delayed, I might not be able to play (he can only play on the weekend). I'm moving cross country on Wednesday and probably won't have internet set up for a few days. :|

Pro Wrestling gonna beat down Italiano so damn hard they won't know what hit them. First time in PSPL for us and we sure as hell ain't gonna disappoint. We are going to beat Italiano: Fact, we are going to outperform Italiano: Fact we are very confident that we're going into a fight with Italiano and we sure as hell know how to finish one.

#BeleeDat #Fact #ConfidentInPW #EndOfDaysForOurOpponents #Pipebomb

PS: if this offends anyone or is considering this annoying i'll delete the post

Last edited:
Pro Wrestling gonna beat down Italiano so damn hard they won't know what hit them. First time in PSPL for us and we sure as hell ain't gonna disappoint. We are going to beat Italiano: Fact, we are going to outperform Italiano: Fact we are very confident that we're going into a fight with Italiano and we sure as hell know how to finish one.

#BeleeDat #Fact #ConfidentInPW #EndOfDaysForOurOpponents #Pipebomb

PS: if this offends anyone or is considering this annoying i'll delete the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)