PS League of Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, another one, DON'T JUDGE ME SMOGON

I've wanted to participate in one of these for a while now, but I've decided to make one instead. This is a PS! (as in battles take place on showdown) draft style league for those of you who didn't guess. This league, is no different from the others or nearly as good (probably). I am looking for people how will want to commit their time to participating and having fun in this league.

Only requirements for this is you not being a douche and wanting to have fun, in your post just state why you want to join, as well as your skype if you would like. Just to show that you want to be in this league make it a paragraph long, include your team name, what you can bring to the league, how mature you will be, how you think you'll perform in this league, if you'll truly be committed and how you plan to have fun :D.

I will be using this sight to organize it
-snip-
while you can't customize the team name, deal with it and we'll call you your personalized name in a separate post to keep track of team records and the such. Other important info will be on there as well. If there is any info I missed or question just tell me in this forum.

I look forward to seeing you in the Pokemon Showdown League of Masters!

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Esto es el fin.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi, does this league have Upper Staff approval? (Upper Staff are Admin [~] or Leader [&] rank on PS!)

Every league has to be approved by PS senior staff; otherwise we'd have 5 million leagues all over the place, here! Imma have to close this for now until then, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)