Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
It Happened again....Thoughts?
Can't think of any other title that has hot potato'd so much in this amount of time, fucking ridiculous. They want the womens title to mean something but they keep doing the same fucking thing where Sasha wins it on Raw, Loses it at PPV. Absolutely horrendous. She is going to come out next week and say and exact same shit she did the first two times and act like this is her first time winning it. End this feud please, literally worse than the Rusev and Ziggler Love Triangle Storyline.

Can't think of any other title that has hot potato'd so much in this amount of time, fucking ridiculous. They want the womens title to mean something but they keep doing the same fucking thing where Sasha wins it on Raw, Loses it at PPV. Absolutely horrendous. She is going to come out next week and say and exact same shit she did the first two times and act like this is her first time winning it. End this feud please, literally worse than the Rusev and Ziggler Love Triangle Storyline.
Th Hardcore title? Also, nice signature.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
So I wrote how I would book Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho up till Mania, please read it and give some feedback (and Up Vote it if you got a reddit account) :p
If the feedback ends up being pretty positive, I may start to fantasy book some more and possibly on a regular bases

Last edited:
So I wrote how I would book Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho up till Mania, please read it and give some feedback (and Up Vote it if you got a reddit account) :p
If the feedback ends up being pretty positive, I may start to fantasy book some more and possibly on a regular bases
I am doing fantasy booking as well but need to recruit people to fill out a card who is in?

TLC was a shit show #cancelwwenetwork

Nikki bella vs Carmella had no chemistry and was boring
The best match was the chairs match
the miz Vs Ziggler was a slog
Alexa Bliss won the title a month too early( how long did it take DDP?)
Yes Bray won a title but i missed that match
and i shut my stream down before the main event

Last edited:
TLC was a shit show #cancelwwenetwork
Care to explain why? Because I actually think it's a great show by its own right. My reasons:

-Bray Wyatt finally gets to win a title
-Nikki Bella and Carmella had a fun No DQ match (pretty short match but they made the most out of their allotted time)
-The Miz and Ziggler had a fantastic match that is a fitting end to their feud
-Kalisto/Corbin had a great match DESPITE the stipulation
-Alexa Bliss wins the title in a shocker! (Though it's really sad that Becky lost the title quite early)
-AJ Styles/Dean Ambrose match was an incredible match. Lots of Holy Sh*t moments right there.

Not the best PPV of course, but I enjoyed it. :)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean the last PPVs were extremely high bars to clear but this one certainly held its own

Wyatt family winning ht etitle was expected and a good continuation of the story, gives credible heel champs for American Alpha to chase
Nikka and Carmella was a bit sloppy but again continues their story well
Miz and Ziggler were great as always, the ladder figure four spot was excellent
Kalisto and Corbin had a very solid match with some really cool spots, chairs and tables matches usually suck but they really integrated the chairs well into this one
Alexa and Becky was a bit of a weak match but they made the good move to put the title on Alexa and continue establishing her as a credible competitor, Becky continues to be the hot babyface and Alexa continues as the rising heel star
I was tuning out by the final match but by all accounts it was very good and the spots I did see (the springboard 450) were excellent, great ending to the match to set up a lot of potential story continuations going forward

There's no way it could live up to the first PPV of teh SDL brand or the match quality of AJ/Cena/Ambrose but it was excellent at crisply pulling off story hooks in quality matches that keep me invested for the week leading up to the rumble.

From the clips I've seen (I fell asleep during adbreaks), TLC was a good show
Great spots throughout the night and the right decisions were made (Putting the title on Bray/Alexa)
It might not have been "on par" with the other SDL payperviews, but it was still a good show nonetheless.

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
Dean Ambrose v. AJ Styles was an awesome match [And somewhat funny since AJ ripped his pants] That Chair spot was painful and the others spots were great. Overall the other matches were decent/good and TLC was a solid show, A 7/10 imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)