!! POKEMON TRAINING CENTER !! - 5th Gen EV Training and Cloning Service

Thus You like my EV-Service..?

• Total voters
Hi there. I've been looking for someone who could put up with a rather arduous EV training assignment that I have on my hands. I've recently bred a Tyrogue and need it EV trained as all 3 Hitmons! If you're willing to take on the task, Please VM me, PM me, or leave a post in my trade thread. Then I can give you a few more details.

As a reward, you are allowed to keep a clone of all 3 finish Pokemon, and any 3 Pokemon you like the look of in my trade thread. Since you have access to the Vitamins, feathers, and such, I think this would be a much easier task for you then for me and I'm willing to pay handsomely in return!

I wanted to thank you for a swift EV training process and for tackling such a large job. My only comment would be that you might might want to specify that you EV train on a Japanese cartridge. It was a bit of a surprise seeing my Pokemon come back with a foreign name!

and

To Level 50, with EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 Def
And I have no idea if you will make sure they know certain moves, but
Move 1: Will-O-Wisp
Move 2: Pain Split
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Fire Punch
For Both of them if you can

and

To Level 50, with EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 Def
And I have no idea if you will make sure they know certain moves, but
Move 1: Will-O-Wisp
Move 2: Pain Split
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Fire Punch
For Both of them if you can
Sure I ev train both of them And for moves fire punch And will-o-wisp he learn at leveling up earthquake learn by tm And for pain split it's a egg move So if he already have that egg move than fine otherwise I can't do anything about that move.

Hi, could you ev train two pokes for me and give me back a clone because I can't clone them. You can either level them up to 50 or whatever level they learn their moves at. (also they are both semi redis for you) When can you trade?

Terrakion
252 attack, 252 speed, 4 defense
Quick attack
Close Combat
Protect
Rock slide

Amoongus
252 hp, 64 defense, 212 sp defense
Rage powder
Giga drain
Spore
Protect

munna dont evolve dont change moveset
252 hp/76spa / 180 SPDef

poliwag dont evolve dont change moveset
252hp/252def/6spa.

i do jirachi

cottonee= 252hp/4def/252 speed <- dont evolve dont delete moveset
jirachi= 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spdef <-dont evole dont delete move set

Hi Guys Came Back again after a long time..
This EV Training Service Thread is now open. If you want any service please feel free post in this thread. Thanks

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=3&u=brunoob

This is my Pokecheck box, you can choose two mons from there as payment (all of them they are fully redis). I need this service:

Rotom: Level up to 100, 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe, teach him Overheat and Trick over ThunderShock and Confuse Ray
Marill: Level up to 100, 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD, teach him Return and Substitute over Body Slam and Waterfall, raise the happiness to 255
Do you think you can help me? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)