SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

All text was already datamined.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CPokemon/swsh-text/master/story/en.txt

Fair warning though. ALL text was already datamined. You might want to look for one of Peony's lines to get to his Legendary quips.

They're all amazing lol.
After reading his comments comparing the forces of nature to his grumpy old neighbor, I'd like to remind everyone that the house closest to his is the one where Sonia resides for most of the dlc (until you complete her quest). Lol. I know neighbors don't have to be next door neighbors, but still, lol.

After reading his comments comparing the forces of nature to his grumpy old neighbor, I'd like to remind everyone that the house closest to his is the one where Sonia resides for most of the dlc (until you complete her quest). Lol. I know neighbors don't have to be next door neighbors, but still, lol.
Peony doesn't live in Freezington, he's just staying at the inn and took it over for a base of operations.

Does anyone have an updated data dump of the moves file, now that Crown Tundra is out? I'm talking about the files like this one from the first post of the thread, or this one with the DLC1 moves included, with all the in depth details of move stats and flags and such.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niqphWSv4sYWCnCj38Zd3aUYK4wsUGwP/edit#gid=1372736163 here ya go

OR if you have your own and just want the diff

https://gist.github.com/Lusamine/312386fc6508f9a8b906b57ffa44e203

The background near and far ID might actually give us a clue as to where we can find it, or at least help us narrow it down!
Ok, so the background ID is the same as the one for Terrakion, and given that battle, we can deduce that the encounter itself is in some sort of cave somewhere.

Ok, so the background ID is the same as the one for Terrakion, and given that battle, we can deduce that the encounter itself is in some sort of cave somewhere.
Wait, I’m wrong- the ID code matches the ones for Cosmog, Poipole, Slowpoke, and Spiritomb, among other things. That makes this a bit more interesting- it must be inside a building.

Spiritomb's not in a building, though; doesnt this just mark it as a gift or encounter.......anywhere in the world? So long as it's not roaming around, like Terrakion does, I guess?
I think you’re right. This actually is a big step towards the solution.
I don’t need sleep, I need answers

Ok, so it looks like it does not have any moves coded in. From looking at other encounters like this, I’m guessing it will just have 4 random level up moves that it can get by level 70.

Also I contacted AbsolBlogsPokemon about the scenario, and linked him to some of the file paste dumps. He’s a pokemon fan who’s really good with coding and scripting, so he could probably help us solve this mystery.

and yes, this is eating away at my sanity and I am overly obsessing over this. Send help.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Maybe they'll finally take me suggestion and give Victini out on July 4th (would have said Guy Fawkes Night, since Galar is based on the UK, but it was already out by then so no sense in skipping the first one unless they wanted the DLC to be out for over a year before offering it ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)