SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

The fact that there are two pokemon codenamed "White Horse" and "Black Horse" is known, yes. But that doesn't mean this latest stuff is legit.
Speaking of the latest stuff, I thought Centro said yesterday that they'd report more leaks today. Has anyone heard of anything new from them today?

Speaking of the latest stuff, I thought Centro said yesterday that they'd report more leaks today. Has anyone heard of anything new from them today?
By the looks of it, there was some story related stuff around 11 hours ago, but it was deleted before I got to see it. Hopefully someone screencapped it, so we can compare with how accurate it is.

Yeah, just another (very safe) leak going off of established fan-theory. Really wish they’d post some numbers or a more detailed model of the ice horse
Next they'll probably post "story location names" and start with the Tree of the Legendary Three before going into the Regis shrine and the castle with Calyrex or something. Something that includes something that was revealed today mixed in with stuff we don't know yet.

not tryna get on the fake or not fake train cuz were finding out tomorrow but I do find it weird that he didn't post the 2 sprites together

Reactions: Eve
Wouldn't be surprised if that's true. Peony has a shocking resemblance to Rose, maybe Rose will appear in the Crown Tundra?
IIRC they mentioned something about you going on the expedition to the Crown Tundra "at the behest of someone" or something like that in one of the videos about it.

Yeah. It's pretty likely to be Rose.

While I am like 95% this stuff is real, as one of my friends noted elsewhere, the way this is being revealed is very weird to say the least. Like this seems very...memey at certain points and just overall kinda suspect. But we'll see by tomorrow.

Isn't Rose in jail though? Unless this is all some weird final request he made before being locked away for good
That implies a Pokémon title would even suggest the existence of a prison in its idyllic fantasy world. When people are arrested, they just disappear offstage.

With that said, however, it would be nifty to see him under house arrest. Maybe the script could be different depending on whether or not Eternatus has happened. One can dream.

Isn't Rose in jail though? Unless this is all some weird final request he made before being locked away for good
At the end if the game, yes. It seems like you can access CT at the same time as IoA though so there's a chance you can go there before he goes to jail.
I mean, yes, but since we know tecnically Rose wasn't exactly ill intended, I wouldn't discount the chance of a very tropey redemption arc...

Am I remembering rightly that the last datamine suggested Genesect's Drives weren't coming back? If so, that could have a few interesting implications for its (likely brief) return to OU, especially if it turns out they're just some sort of key item form change now.

Am I remembering rightly that the last datamine suggested Genesect's Drives weren't coming back? If so, that could have a few interesting implications for its (likely brief) return to OU, especially if it turns out they're just some sort of key item form change now.
Well since Genesect's drives are an old item they don't necessarily have to appear in the datamine to be coming back.

Well since Genesect's drives are an old item they don't necessarily have to appear in the datamine to be coming back.
There was a list of returning items as well as new ones, I'm pretty sure? Soul Dew and the creation trio orbs were on that list, for instance.

Yeah the items weren't listed out, but we still had some key items unaccounted for which makes me think they just consolidated them into a tape decka nd you just choose from there (think like z crystals and not the rotoms)

They kind of do, actually. An item coming back has to have its purpose reinstated, so to speak. The datamine showed things like the Reveal Glass and Zygarde Cube being put back into the game properly.

Actually, I have got the Genesect drives myself in a hacked raid, and they have a description (in my language, which is French). Also, they don't seem to behave badly (not a question mark item) so... I believe you'll get them like how we got Ash's Cap? Show the Genesect to some guy and he gives you the drives?

Actually, I have got the Genesect drives myself in a hacked raid, and they have a description (in my language, which is French). Also, they don't seem to behave badly (not a question mark item) so... I believe you'll get them like how we got Ash's Cap? Show the Genesect to some guy and he gives you the drives?
The speculation for all those items is that you get them in same way as the Necrozma and Kyurem ones: you just show the pokemon to the antiquarian

every item is "in" the game but they aren't in the game. They have their image, they have their description, but they won't actually do anything since the effects aren't actually inserted.

Its similar to Pokemon in that regard. The snapped pokemon are still "in" the game, they have their base stats and gen 7 levle up move pools and such, but they obviously aren't like...in the game, ready to go. Likewise, the fact the Crown Tundra additions were removed from certain listings is how we know they're clearing the run way to get added properly.

That said yeah most likely you will just take Genesect to the guy and you'll get whatever, either the drives (now properly implemented since the IoA datamine) or a new item.

So what time is the release for this? I assume right after Home maintenance ends? What would that be in US east coast time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)