Pokemon Sweet & Sour Development: The Characters(ft. GEN 9!)[As of 04/05/2021]

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF POKEMON: SWEET AND SOUR!

Drawing-83.sketchpad.png

Hey, it's me; skyeblu42! I have been working so hard on Fakemon for this region/game idea, that I have been feeling a bit burnt out. So, I decided to take this time and make the characters you will be seeing in my region! The characters are now officially ALL COMPLETE, but I still plan to add the new generation of Fakemon, so stay tuned! After I have completed the characters, I will top it off with my Pokedex of Fakemon! Without further ado, let's get into the Gym Leaders!

S&S_Gym_Leader_1.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_2.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_3.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_4.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_5.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_6.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_7.png

S&S_Gym_Leader_8.png

The Elite 4 have entered the region! Here they are! :3

Drawing-76.sketchpad (1).png

Drawing-76.sketchpad (2).png

Drawing-86.sketchpad (1).png

Drawing-87.sketchpad.png

I've been putting this off, but I finally made the Champion of the Chinma Region! Give a warm welcome to Ares! :D
S&S_Champion.png

I also have the Evil Team, TEAM DULCE! Here they are!:
Drawing-74.sketchpad.png

UPDATE: I have finally made Team Dulce's Leader! Give it up for Ramone Atlas! :3
Drawing-106.sketchpad (1).png

I have also finished making the two rivals of Pokemon Sweet & Sour! Here they are! :D

Drawing-70.sketchpad (1).png

Drawing-79.sketchpad (1).png

UPDATE: She is finally here! Let's here it for the Professor of the Chinma Region; Professor Toffee Maple! :D

Drawing-91.sketchpad (1).png

UPDATE: Last, but certainly not the least, I have finished the characters off with the Default Protagonists! :D

Drawing-92.sketchpad.png

UPDATE: THE S&S POKEDEX: GENERATION 9

As you start your journey, you have the ability to choose between three starters! Here are their lines!:

FIRE STARTER
Drawing-40.sketchpad.png

Drawing-64.sketchpad.png

Drawing-65.sketchpad.png

WATER STARTER

Drawing-63.sketchpad.png

Drawing-64.sketchpad (1).png

Drawing-66.sketchpad.png

GRASS STARTER

Drawing-60.sketchpad.png

Drawing-61.sketchpad.png

Drawing-62.sketchpad.png

There's also a new typing!; CANDY! Here are the Candy Types Fakemon in this region:

Drawing-14.sketchpad (1).jpeg

Drawing-15.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-25.sketchpad.png

Drawing-26.sketchpad.png

Drawing-27.sketchpad.png

Drawing-28.sketchpad.png

Drawing-29.sketchpad.png

Drawing-30.sketchpad (1).png

Drawing-103.sketchpad.png

Drawing-32.sketchpad.png

Drawing-34.sketchpad.png

Drawing-36.sketchpad.png

Drawing-37.sketchpad.png

Drawing-39.sketchpad.png

Drawing-75.sketchpad.png

Drawing-76.sketchpad.png

Drawing-92.sketchpad (1).png

Drawing-94.sketchpad.png

Here are my other Fakemon that aren't Candy Types:
Drawing-4.sketchpad (1).jpeg

Drawing-5.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing.sketchpad (2).jpeg

Drawing-7.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-11.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-12.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-13.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-16.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-17.sketchpad.jpeg

(Note: This one is supposed to say "bigger than", not "as big".)

Drawing-6.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-20.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-19.sketchpad.jpeg

Drawing-21.sketchpad (1).jpeg

Drawing-24.sketchpad.png

Drawing-35.sketchpad (1).png

I also have Candy-fied other Pokemon from different Gens! Here's what I have up to date:
Drawing-31.sketchpad.png

Drawing-101.sketchpad.png

And finally, the Box Legendaries for this region!:

Drawing-81.sketchpad.png

Drawing-82.sketchpad.png

FANART FEATURE(of what I have so far):

New-Piskel-5.png

An AMAZING piece of my Legendary horses, courtesy of Squid-San! I,,,really like this, thank you SO MUCH! ;w;

Untitled66.png

An ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS piece of Skylar and Mimikyu, made by XerneasXandria! I absolutely ADORE your art style! Thank you SO MUCH for this pretty piece! ;w;

SyphoningSymphony.png

A supercute piece made by SyphoningSymphony on PS! It's a drawing of Allpasweet, and it's so adorable! Thank you so much! :D

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 6.36.03 AM.png

An amazing drawing of Chokoomagma, made by Irondracon! I really like this, thank you lots! :3

Snom.png

A Chokoshell and Chokomagma redesign made by Snom-san! An interesting way to redesign them, it's super creative! Thank you lots! :)

Screenshot_2021-02-22_at_4.11.05_PM.png

Snom-san also did a redesign of my Grass Starter line! Love the color scheme, designs are super cute! Thanks! :3

Spurrace.png

A Spurrace and a Shiny Spurrace, made by SyphoningSymphony! I love the inverted colors, thanks so much! :D

New-Piskel-16.png

A pixelated version of Patriermacorn, made by Squid San! I really like it, the colors are on point! Thank you so much! ;w;

Untitled71.png

A BEAUTIFUL piece of Pursludgicorn, made by XerneasXandria! I think I legit cried tears of joy when I saw this! I absolutely love this, thank you SO MUCH! :3

Drawing-1.sketchpad_1.jpeg

A SUPER PRETTY regional variant of Spicket, made by Miss Alicatia for her region! It is super beautiful, the colors are SO CUTE! Thank you so much! ;w;

Well, that's all for now! Huge shoutout to everyone I mentioned for the awesome fanart! Thank you to A&C and THP for all of the ideas, criticism, and support you have given me while making my region! Thanks to you, as well, for viewing my thread and checking out my characters and Fakemon! More coming soon!

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE DEVELOPMENT OF POKEMON: SWEET & SOUR! :D

Last edited:

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Great work on this! All the designs are super cool and I can't wait to see the others :)

Megagr

CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi i'm the biggest Forge fan ever

Edit: forget that i'm the biggest Cocoa fan instead

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)