SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm whether breeding a regular Ninetales will result in a regular Vulpix hatching or an Alolan Vulpix? (or any other Alolan form, obviously)

Can anyone confirm whether breeding a regular Ninetales will result in a regular Vulpix hatching or an Alolan Vulpix? (or any other Alolan form, obviously)
It will result in an Alolan Vulpix unless you give an Everstone to your regular Ninetales. This method does not work for Cubone, Pikachu, and Exeggcute, which upon evolution will turn into Alolan Marowak, Raichu, and Exeggutor, respectively.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm suprised that the no one is talking about the fact that dark types can't be hit with prankster moves.
My Source: Phillip Beatts a dataminer(or a friend of one idk, but he is trust able)
There was already a pretty big discussion about it in the battle mechanics thread yesterday.

It was discussed a couple of pages back. Its an encounter that only happens when you get a wild Bagon to call for allies. Its seems like a its bit tough to get it to appear though, since you first have to encounter Bagon then have it call for help an upward of 120+ times to get the Salamence to come. Source is Zhull:

He got it eventually, but I don't know how many it took:
I've got my salamence after sacrificing 16/17 bagon

Question: How do special Poke Balls like the Timer Ball work with calling for help? I know calling would stop the Quick Ball because of the turn needed to KO the summoner, but I wonder if the summoned would be considered on turn 2 or turn (massive number).

Is Snorlium Z event exclusive? It was annoying enough with Blazikenite but you can't even trade Z crystals, so will you just not be able to get them on any save file started after January?

Another quick question: Do we know if Solgaleo/Lunala and the Ultra Beasts have 3 guaranteed 31 IV's as they have in the past, or is it back to being completely random?

(I suppose I might as well ask this as well: Do we know if anything is shiny locked?)

Another quick question: Do we know if Solgaleo/Lunala and the Ultra Beasts have 3 guaranteed 31 IV's as they have in the past, or is it back to being completely random?

(I suppose I might as well ask this as well: Do we know if anything is shiny locked?)
All I know is that the UBs are shiny locked(shame some look really cool)and maybe the legends, but don't quote me on that.

Other than the water starter, what's the next best water type pokemon to use for the story?
pelipper
hits just as hard as wishiwashi under rain and has that added flying stab for grasses. quite a bit faster as well.
in game opponents are mostly ev trained this gen, so you won't likely be outspeeding anything with a wishiwashi.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Lunala and Solgaleo are shinylocked and have at least 3 31s, of that I am sure.

Dewpider/Wimpod/Ash-Greninja

Yeah they are available in game. You can buy megastones using BP in Battle Tree.
Thanks a bunch! Deciding on the water-type slot on my squad and was thinking about going with M-Gyarados but now that I know the mega stones are available late (or even post) game made me change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)