Pokemon Scarlet / Violet regional pokedex predictions (based off of Spain and Portugal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those already confirmed - https://pokepast.es/8259ee02d9be13dc (Zangoose screams lock, since Seviper is here already)

NOTE: This region is based on Spain and Portugal, so consider and think about the animals that live(d) there

RULES:
-No past gen starters (expect maybe the Gen 1 and 8 starters, maybe even the Legends Arceus starters and their other members but that's kinda a stretch)
-No past gen legendaries, mythicals (and by extension Ultra Beasts), at least not until this game's DLC (except maybe Mewtwo, Mew, Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus)
-Probably no past gen fossils

With all that aside, i could see Dragonite since there's this Dratini statue which isn't a confirmation, whiling Zangoose should be a lock since Seviper is already confirmed

Whiling not as well-known, everytime Clawitzer and Dragalge were there, those two were always version exclusives (expect in ORAS where only Skrelp was there iirc)

Going to snag the obvious and say that Tauros is in(and Miltank). I'd almost put money on it getting a regional or something. Bull fighting, Running of the Bulls, they're going to do something bull-related, and that's either a new mon or Tauros.
Oricorio was excluded from Gen VIII completely, I think it'll be back. Flamenco is an obvious thing for them to touch on.

They /should/ have a lot of mons that showed up in Kalos and Galar, because the regions will presumably be near each other. For practical reasons, I doubt that will be a concern, and showing up in Galar probably counts against** a mon being available in Iberia*.

*Name I will be using until there's an official name.
**Except Charizard. Charizard is eternal and inescapable. Everywhere has Charizard. Fuecoco evolves into Charizard. It is the Alpha and Omega of pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)