Mafia vs Village Pokemon Reborn Mafia - GAME OVER, Totally Not Dead (Mafia) win!

DLE will edit in flavor when he gets to a proper computer. Apologies for late update

Only one death

rip Flyhn
Flyhn,

You are Cain. Of the three rivals, you are the only likable one. You are mostly competent and helpful, and despite (or perhaps because of) half your dialogue being singing theme songs from the anime or making sexual innuendo, you're an okay character. You were supposed to become a gym leader, but ran away from home because your mother didn't approve of your bisexuality.

Night X - Beat off user: This protects user from kills.

You are among Reborn's most trusted citizens. You win if all threats are eliminated.
No field, no one is missing.

It is now Day 3. Deadline on Tuesday, October 24th at 1PM PST.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lynch Martin

Martin claimed to be role name "A clown", with the ability to give balloons to a player, and learn the faction of the first player to target the balloon holder. On n1, I asked martin to give a balloon to viper, and he said he did. Then on n2, I had another player target viper. I have a lot of reasons to believe that viper was targeted by that player on n2. However, Martin told me that the viper balloon had not been popped.

I have another suspect but there is nothing as clear cut as the circumstances involving Martin. I talked it over with my twin and another player who I trust and we agreed that the Martin lynch is probably the better bet.

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I also told you after the viper balloon give action that my action failed. Look through your Discord logs For “last wednesday” and you’ll find an unedited line of me saying this.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
shit sorry, i didn't see that, makes this lynch rly bad and i just publicized a good role

unlynch Martin

lynch Shubaka17

Shubaka's role claim makes no sense. He is responsible for the terrain effects, but his explanation for what they do makes very little sense. He claimed Misty Field prevents recruitment, Fairy Tale field prevents resurrections, and Tailwind resets the terrain. He had no plausible explanation for the Corrosive Mist that was in the d2 update. Preventing resurrections seems very un-village-like, considering its very unlikely mafia has a resurrect power, and it seems unlikely that there is a recruiter in the game.

Additionally, there is a role in the game, presumably on one of the mafias, that pairs two players up and forces one to idle or they will both be hooked. This role targeted shubaka and mxmts the night before last, pairing them for last night. I told shubaka to use his role and mxmts to idle, yet a role failed on mxmts when I have reason to suspect mxmts is an omniguard, meaning mxmts likely acted last night. If mxmts didn't idle last night, it means that he disobeyed village orders. Additionally, it means that shubaka likely idled in his stead. The pairing role could be fake, but I find it unlikely for multiple reasons.

Now, you may ask, why are we not lynching mxmts? The reason is simple. On n0, I used my martyr ability on him, and multiple actions failed to target me that night, which is part of the evidence that he is an omniguard. I can continue to martyr him to neutralize his role and actually turn it into a positive for the village, whereas Shubaka's role is unknown and could potentially be more threatening to the village.

You guys decide that this shubaka fellow is rather suspect, and so you run them up.

shubaka17,

You are Corey. You're an amazing father, who after your wife died in childbirth, adopted a cynical and nihilistic lifestyle that you attempted to push on your only daughter. Shockingly, this only pushed her away, and despite your attempts to keep her from danger, she continued to fight crime with her... Salamence. Where did she get a Salamence?

Night X - Corrosive Mist user: Your real battle is fight on a field that poisons everything not immune to the status every turn. You will poison user, reducing their vote by 0.25 each night, down to a minimum of 0, until they don't vote. The first time they idle their vote, the effect will merely reset, but the second time they will cure the poison entirely, removing the effect.

Night X - Jump off a bridge: Being revealed as an environmental terrorist in front of your only daughter is one thing, but losing a pokemon battle to the Player Character is another. You will be so demoralized by this defeat that you will go to the nearest bridge, release all your Pokemon, and jump, killing yourself without even giving them a badge. The entire region will be so shocked by this betrayal, that Reborn's Most Trusted Citizens will be unable to post the following day.

You are allied with The People Who Totally Don’t Die. You win if all threats are eliminated.
It is now Night 3. Deadline on Thursday, October 26th at 1PM PST.

Deadline is subject to change if it works out better for DLE

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
It's odd; today's the first truly clear day in Reborn for weeks. Not just no lingering weather effects -- you can actually see some blue in the sky. Some.

You gather at the Grand Hall once again, ready for a day of bad news to contrast against this limited clarity. But that bad news never comes.

You find one man dead off in the back by the league registration. His skin is strikingly cold to the touch.

zorbees,

You are Fern. One of three rivals, you are an asshole who would have left the Player Character to starve in a cage because they didn't grovel at their knees. You're a dick who likes to make people feel bad, so it's only natural that you got so butthurt from your continued losses to the player that you joined up with the bad guys just to have allies against them.

In a previous timeline, you were the hero. The cool cat. The top dog. You were the one that went around and saved the world. But you failed, and when a wish reset the world to stop Team Meteor from succeeding, the Player Character came into existence, and they took your spotlight. Frustrated by your continued defeats at their hands, you hate them more than anything. Should your faction ever kill the Player Character, you will steal their plot armor, and gain a new ability.

Night X - Brag to user: As a rival and blowhard, you like challenging people to battles and having all attention on you. Your target will be so busy fighting to you and listening to you whine that your all grass team somehow lost, that will be forced to target you with their action instead of whoever they originally wanted to. However, you won't redirect kills, since that would be suicidal.

You are allied with the Many Faces of ZEL. You win if all threats are eliminated.
You think you may have seen your hosts' first smile. But you were probably mistaken. Just like how this guy definitely isn't ZEL.

Oh, I guess there is some bad news. Haruno is missing again. Oh well.

It is now day 4. Deadline Saturday, Oct 28 at 1:30 PM PST.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
/me ff to Zel. i'm okay with lynching mxmts. Village, we are garbage and we deserve this loss. just hurry it up and make it easier for zel to win.

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
fyi i feel obligated to post this, but it is most likely the cleanest people are Haruno >>> Martin with a small chance of being more clean than anyone else > mxmts (very likely the last person who don't die).

from my talking to zorbs, it is likely the kidnapper is a zel role.

i don't want to try this game. someone else lead, but the tryhard vote is here is mxmts since zorbs has been pushing on non-zel, and for him to push on this is likely because mxmts is the last one. zorbs assumes 3 in each mafia, so he only has 2 others, plus eliminating last person who can't die means that that is one less kill going onto the village. Actually, at this point, the best chance for any village victory is probably for everyone to pubclaim and treat this as a NOC (fuck our lives) rather than trust any of us individually and just all say our results the next day. e.e we don't have a BG anyway and as long as there are 2 killers alive, village only has today or tomorrow to not be in kingmaker position.

i know from my results there is a mafia redirector because i've been redirected twice this game, especially during a key one-time ability i had that is pretty useless right now. there is the pairer, which nobody as a villager counterclaimed at all. the safeguard that ensures actions failed on zorbees is probably a mafia role.

3 likely bad roles.

i'm just a rogue though what do i know?

Alright so since zorbees flipped other mafia and AG apparently investigated me my schtick never was going to work. That's a shame.

I'm Taka, the town results faker. I let zorbees know about this and I've been going around fake converting people to "The Cult of Arceus" but no mafia would ever possibly be fooled by that considering the circumstances so all the info I've been gathering means jack shit.

Fuck I really trusted the Twin claim because of flavor. I'm gonna lead now, PM me all your shit. Anyone in the "cult" can tell you my role works as intended but I've been using it in as town a way as possible, just trying to get mafia to spill their teammates if I got lucky enough.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We NOC now boys? Well fuck it. I'm village inspector. I targeted zorbees N0, but was blocked. I was the one that found AG as mafia. I targeted Martin and Hitmonleet who both appeared to me as village, although this was on the orders of zorbees so there is a chance that they could've been lawyered or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)