Score: 4 to 0
fac3l3ss [Green]: gg
rambo_verm: gg again
]V[ajinTupac Z [UU] has left.
NetBattle v0.9.6
Log saved 10/03/2007 at 14:49:01

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I lost, gg.

I got a little lucky early on with a CH, even though I think it would've 2HKO'd anyway. Then I got surprised by something from him...

I was almost crusing at 5-3, then made a silly mistake or two and it cost me.

GG.

Argh this is quite annoying...I thought more battles would have been completed by now. You only have until Friday, but it's looking like I might have to give some people the weekend. Try your best guys, I don't want to look bad for letting a tourney die!!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Bologo 4-0 on the most intense battle I've ever been in.

We agreed to go best 2 out of 3, he won the first match with a ton of hax, then I won the second with a ton of hax.

In the last match, I was down to aero (with 4 rock slides left because of pressure from clops) vs his skarm, sleeping lax and magneton, got 3 straight flinches on magnet to ko, then rs on skarm ko'd it, then struggle's recoil killed me JUST as i ch'd his snorlax for the tie! I won the much less exciting fourth, tiebreaking match in another nail biter, i was almost dead from spikes and pretty much walled by skarm + lax, but i made the right prediction and got the win.

vgg(s) all around

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Those were all awesome matches eh. First time I've ever had ANYTHING that was best 2 out of 3 ending up as a fourth match in my life. =P

That 3rd match was by far the best match I've ever had though. Who would've thought that hypnosis could be such a key move eh. GG yo.

I'm on right now, but I can't be on for long. I'm really sorry about all this. I don't know exactly what happens when we miss a deadline, but you win. It's my fault we couldn't play.
That was Bubz pm to me. he had to go overseas from wednesday (now) till sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)