Pokemon RAINBOW Tournament [Brackets R2!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Read PM and sent one back, we'll have to get this done this week basically since I'm going to Spain from Sunday to Friday and he's leaving on the 31th too.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
i beat jackal n-0 where n is a pretty high number that only dan dan will see as im sending him the log in pm

also it was a clean game dude... your grumpig survived at 7 hp and my ??? survived at 1 hp... so what you still couldn't stop that max spd ???

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dont even try to say it was a clean game because it wasn't -____-

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thats really mature

sorry to aeolus or whatever other mod is gonn ahave to delete all these posts but g80 you are not MoP and you are not funny. You won with hax, take it and move on. Don't fucking flaunt it.

Lost. The battle was going well, then I got hit by the gaping weakness to one of his pokemon that I didn't realize I had. Good game, anyway.

I was online from 6am to 8am, and Mystica didn't appear... I'm not having much luck this tournament, and I think I have a pretty good team as well.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Didn't receive a reply to my PM yet, and I can only battle tonight and perhaps tomorrow afternoon, I'm leaving to Spain at Sunday 05.00 AM until Friday, and I don't want to be DQ'd because of this. PM was sent 3 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)