Pokemon RAINBOW Touranament [Brackets Finals]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who got their battles done by the deadline. I only had to make 2 coinflips in the end, but still unnecessary I feel given the time given to get the battles done.

Anyway, here's the finals of the colour brackets. Winners in this round will go through to the RAINBOW FINALS where each round the colours will change.

Here are the basic rules:

*No Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Wobbuffet/Wynaut, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms)
* No illegal movesets
* No OHKO moves (No Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, or Sheer Cold)
* No Accuracy Modifying moves (No Double Team or Minimize, nor Brightpowder or Lax Incense lol)
* Sleep Clause
* Species Clause
* XD moves WILL be allowed
* Freeze Clause
* PP Ups must be on
* No Self-KO allowed on last pokemon
* You must use Pokemon of the colour given to you.

Tournament Information

Here are the pairings.

PM YOUR OPPONENT NOW AND POST SAYING SO!!

Black/Grey

jrrrrrrr

Blue

[kt8]otome

Brown

-FL-

Green

rambo_verm

Pink/White

Okashi

Purple

Groudon80

Red

Lexay

Yellow/Orange

Ace777

Please can WINNERS send me the log to my e-mail address:
dthatcher@hotmail.co.uk
or if that doesn't work for some reason, a simple PM on the forums would suffice!

I'm not giving a deadline, lets just gets these done asap!

lol it's funny that both of Warthogs wins were from Coin Flips so I think he'll win the tournament on them lol. Watch out Ace you may not get to battle.

Got pm and replied. Unfortunately I wont be able to battle [kt8]otome, until around Sunday. Sorry for the delay, but give me a little time, I will get my battle done as soon as I get back

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me and p_p chat all the time so this isnt going to be a problem to get done

i have to make a new team though

lost 3-0, gg Ace777. I guess not getting much experience playing my division got the best of me.

and I apologize for not setting more time for my first opponet but I wont say anything about not being able to play Judgement.. we had 4 times we could have played but it was either too late or he had to do something. Ill leave it at that.

nice job Dan Dan, glad you didnt let me quit.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
i will demonstrate the true heart of a combat to win it all!!!!!!!!!

me and Okashi set to battle tomorrow.

I beat floppy through uber lucking

I might've been able to win even though if I hadn't been so stupid as to Lovely Kiss Milotic with Jynx ;l You definitely had that won.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
yeah i won in a well played match, gg Okashi ^___o

(i actually lost to fcuked pokemon luck but whatever a true champion wins at heart)

It's possible that I don't have Internet until Thursday, but I'll try to fix that so I can battle Ugly_Duckling asap.
EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it. Ugly_Duckling and I will probably be battling tomorrow.

Eh I used to see him on a lot so we just traded usual online times, but this has changed lately so now I PMed him to see if we could just set a definite time.

Ugly_Duckling and I are probably not battling very soon I'm afraid. I'm asleep during his only online hours, making it quite difficult to battle. So we can only battle during the weekend, but I'm not home this weekend... So I guess we can't battle before Saturday April 21...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)