Pokemon Masters

I think Gloria and Zacian was more worth it
It depends, Gloria&Zacian is way older than Snorlax & Dialga so it doesn't have many advantages in itself compared to the others.
You can fit Snorlax in almost any team and abuse the sync move accel & Potion and get one more charge of trainer moves while using G-Max Replenish.
If you have none of these 3 I think Snorlax is the priority to pick while Dialga is just a huge pick in Dragon spam teams. (that's a good thing for the Champion Stadium)
The reason why I don't use Zacian is that it needs too much support to work well if you don't have it at least 3/5 because it is very old, but if in the future we have a rework of it's sync grid it could be broken yes, so there's no really wrong pick between these 3, just pick the one you want.
(It's a flex to say you have zacian too haha)

Gloria gets you access to Lodge Gloria (once you slog through the veiled dating simulator bs raising the friendship to 100), netting you two units instead of one.

However, I had read that Gloria is really only useful at 5/5, so I picked Lucas and Dialga to get a unit with dragon zone, since I skipped Nate and Haxorus (who I think can set it up, but maybe I'm misremembering).

Mex

The last ace in a lost hand
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Oof, that's rough. Hope you got a bunch of other limited pairs.

I used Google credit from google surveys to buy some gems to pull on the mix scout, but quickly decided it wasn't worth it, especially after they rolled out some select scouts for only 5000 paid gems. I figured I might as well hoard paid gems until one of those comes around again.
I got a few, but not a ton, and very little i'm actually making use of

SS Hau was a nice pickup, I've been using Special Costume Lyra a surprising amount, and I picked up Paulo from pity who I absolutely love the kit of, but everything else is kinda just sitting, collecting dust

I also haven't gotten a 5* in the last 11k gems I've used on the banner, excluding the pity pull. That's fun.

Thinking of getting back into the game if I have enough time once college ends, if only to save gems once Kieran releases. Stopped playing around the time the two Greninja champions were released, did they make any significant changes?

Also did the story advance in any way? The Nemona event seemed to be building up a champion tournament iirc

Mex

The last ace in a lost hand
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Thinking of getting back into the game if I have enough time once college ends, if only to save gems once Kieran releases. Stopped playing around the time the two Greninja champions were released, did they make any significant changes?

Also did the story advance in any way? The Nemona event seemed to be building up a champion tournament iirc
There's a new chapter of the story, focusing on mysterious stone items that started showing up from the trainer lodge around when Nemona released and Hisuian Trainers, for the most part

In terms of gameplay, not a ton has changed. They've released new, harder fights that are permanently available, reward 300 gems per fight, and are entirely optional in their base state. There is a function to give characters a second effect to their sync move now, and two new roles for extra effects for those.

There's a new mode called the Battle Rally, which functions kinda like a Rogue-Lite. You go through 10 fights, can choose a difficulty for each of them (normal. hard or very hard), each getting progressively higher stat multipliers and ending off with one of the hard fights i just mentioned, with reduced stats if you go for the easier options. You get tickets to buy items that can boost your team's stats, activate field effects or give your team some quality that they wouldn't normally have like permanently reduced damage taken, massively accelerated sync cooldown, or even just a massive stat boost. Once done, you get any tickets you didn't use to buy items with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)