Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, i also have a timid infiltrator noibat, Jolly tough claws binacle, Modest torrent blastoise with aura sphere and dragon pulse, modest horsea, impish bulletproof chespin with synthesis and spikes, timid blaze fenniken, and modest chlorophyll bulbasaur. Not sure if interested but im willing to trade 3 or more for terrakion if you want

So it is Kyogre, Dragonite and Rayquaza for a Mew and a deoxys?

Anyway, can you show me the details of your pokes? (eg. Nature, OT, ID No.)

Anyway, I would be willing to trade my Deoxys for Dragonite and Rayquaza.
OK I'll post it later and maybe trade then to

Rayquaza
I'd: 26359
Nature: quiet
Moves: flamethrower extreme speed outrage ice beam

Dragonite
I'd: 55927
Nature: adamant
Moves: outrage thunder punch dragon dance earthquake
Sorry don't know ivs

Interested in Shiny metagross and the giratina, I can give you shiny JAP flawless genesect and shiny shaymin w/ earth power and HP ice

Kyogre - Shiny, 6IVS, Modest Nature. OT. PCApp, ID No. 32760ne

Groudon- Shiny, 6IVS, Adamant Nature, OT. PCApp, ID No. 32760

Mew - Shiny, 6IVS, Quiet, OT. DarkMac, ID No. 26988

Rayquaza (Japanese) - 6ivs, Careful Nature, OT. Japanese Name, ID No. 53120

Heatran - 31/30/30/31/31/31 IVS - HP ICE, Timid Nature. Flash Fire Ability. OT. Michael, ID No. 23731. Has Stealth Rock. (This thing is hacked since it has a Premier Ribbon that is not supposed to be there FYIP.)

Jirachi - Non-Shiny, 6IVS, Adamant Nature. Serene Grace Ability. OT. GAMESTP, ID No. 02270. Has both Fire Punch and Ice Punch.
These are all hacked. Please remove them from your thread immediately.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Interested in Shiny metagross and the giratina, I can give you shiny JAP flawless genesect and shiny shaymin w/ earth power and HP ice
Does the Genesect have Espeed and Iron head? I only want the Gene if it has both the moves. I would be happy to trade for Shaymin.

Imma Fly

Nope :/ but I do have more legendaries such as shiny latios etc.
Can't find them on your thread. Maybe you can pm me your list if you are comfortable with it. Anyway I am offering Metagross for Shaymin. Is it ok?

Can't find them on your thread. Maybe you can pm me your list if you are comfortable with it. Anyway I am offering Metagross for Shaymin. Is it ok?
Yeah, I don't put them up on my thread, I don't want my thread to be hyped up because I don't have time to do a bunch of trades at once, and yeah, I will PM you

Imma Fly

Rayquaza
I'd: 26359
Nature: quiet
Moves: flamethrower extreme speed outrage ice beam

Dragonite
I'd: 55927
Nature: adamant
Moves: outrage thunder punch dragon dance earthquake
Sorry don't know ivs
Sorry didn't see the post. I am ok to trade for my deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)