[Pokebank exclusive] Pawniard, Alomomola, Anorith, Tentacool, Skarmory, Lileep, Overcoat Shelmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says Shop Closed in big red letters though, lol.
Lol yeah I didn't want to have a shop anymore so I converted it into a list of what I have cause it looks prettier than google docs. If you like something there let me know but I still haven't finished updating yet. I did finish making adamant poliwag with water absorb though in a pokeball

Lol yeah I didn't want to have a shop anymore so I converted it into a list of what I have cause it looks prettier than google docs. If you like something there let me know but I still haven't finished updating yet. I did finish making adamant poliwag with water absorb though in a pokeball
Sorry I don't really see anything I'm interested in at the moment. Thank you.
CMT for female Shelmet and Anorith.
Are those cloned shinies? If so, are you willing to trade them 1:1? If not I don't think I'm interested in your normal pokemons at this time, sorry.

Interested in either a 5IV HA Aerodactyl w/ Tailwind, Whirlwind, Pursuit, Wide Guard or 5IV HA Cranidos w/ Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Ion Tail, Crunch (both in pokeballs unfortunately)

for the female Shelmet?

Interested in either a 5IV HA Aerodactyl w/ Tailwind, Whirlwind, Pursuit, Wide Guard or 5IV HA Cranidos w/ Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Ion Tail, Crunch (both in pokeballs unfortunately)

for the female Shelmet?
I'll have to pass on those at this time sorry.

Hey Could I have you CMT for one of those Lileep? Id even be interested in doing 2 for 1 if the mons you want are relatively simple to breed.

I would really like your skarmory with stealth rocks and your rain dish tentacool. I can breed you vullaby careful nature with the overcoat ability and roost, knock off, foul play egg moves with 5 iv's. I can breed you a Moxie or intimidate sandile with adamant or jolly nature and 5 iv's. I hope this interests :D

Oh and i'm going to breed some rattled cubchoo with jolly nature 5 iv's and the egg moves are play rough, focus punch, ice punch, night slash. I could breed a extra one for you if you are interested in trading it for one of your pokemon?

I would really like your skarmory with stealth rocks and your rain dish tentacool. I can breed you vullaby careful nature with the overcoat ability and roost, knock off, foul play egg moves with 5 iv's. I can breed you a Moxie or intimidate sandile with adamant or jolly nature and 5 iv's. I hope this interests :D
Sorry I'll have to pass on those.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what does CMT mean?
Check my thread

Oh and i'm going to breed some rattled cubchoo with jolly nature 5 iv's and the egg moves are play rough, focus punch, ice punch, night slash. I could breed a extra one for you if you are interested in trading it for one of your pokemon?
I'll have to pass on that too, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)