Poke Pet Shop (X&Y Trade Thread)

So, you will be proud of me, I bred a lot of Larvestas, and I have one perfect and a bunch of 5iv ones. Soo~ Want two 5iv so you could breed them for a larvitar and marril?

Would you accept a x/0/31/31/31/31 Rotom for one of the quint flawless Larvitars?
Wait, why would I want x HP? Is there a purpose to that?
Are you interested in high level Pickup Pokemon? (leftovers picking level)
I'll give you a modest infiltrator litwick for one.
So, you will be proud of me, I bred a lot of Larvestas, and I have one perfect and a bunch of 5iv ones. Soo~ Want two 5iv so you could breed them for a larvitar and marril?
Congratz. I'll only need a male one since I have a female one, so you might wanna choose one or the other.

Wait, why would I want x HP? Is there a purpose to that?
Rotom's hard to breed, since I can only breed it with Ditto, and I can't breed Dittos for better IV sets, so they have to be caught. I have yet to get one which has the perfect HP/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe combo, but this one has the 0 atk, which some like because it reduces Foul Play/Confusion damage from enemy leads.

cmt for

Level: 1
OT: Jonah
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit/Stealth Rock/Dragon Dance

prefer female

Rotom's hard to breed, since I can only breed it with Ditto, and I can't breed Dittos for better IV sets, so they have to be caught. I have yet to get one which has the perfect HP/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe combo, but this one has the 0 atk, which some like because it reduces Foul Play/Confusion damage from enemy leads.
Sorry, I think I'll have to pass. I like to breed pokemon, and Rotom wouldn't be able to do that.
Okay~ Larvesta for Marril will be good for me.
Sounds good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)