~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Do you have any female spitbacks of that Fennekin? I would absolutely die for one :P

I can offer 2IV (not that it really matters on ditto) imposter ditto, and a female tynamo :]

Hi. I'm interested in Lillipup.
I have X Megas Stones, Leftovers and the following flawless 5 IV:

Modest Mareep, Clauncher and Horsea
Timid HA Litwick
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast
Adamant Deerling with Synthesis
Modest Nosepass with Stealth Rock
Hey there! I'd love a swift swim female horsea if you've got one? It comes in pokeball I take it? ;)

Do you have any female spitbacks of that Fennekin? I would absolutely die for one :P

I can offer 2IV (not that it really matters on ditto) imposter ditto, and a female tynamo :]
I'm afraid I don't.. i don't keep any spitbacks, always breed for a pair of perfect parents and one for myself and the rest I release.. =\ Sorry!

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I'm afraid I don't.. i don't keep any spitbacks, always breed for a pair of perfect parents and one for myself and the rest I release.. =\ Sorry!
Is there anything I could offer you for you to breed a just female for me? IVs don't even have to be 5, though with 2 perfect parents they'll likely be 3+ (I'd assume anyway). I really want a good mother for a future project of mine, and that Fennekin even happens to be in the ball I wanted :P I do have that Imposter ditto you have listed in your wants, I could EV train my days away on your behalf, etc.. Name your price :P

Is there anything I could offer you for you to breed a just female for me? IVs don't even have to be 5, though with 2 perfect parents they'll likely be 3+ (I'd assume anyway). I really want a good mother for a future project of mine, and that Fennekin even happens to be in the ball I wanted :P I do have that Imposter ditto you have listed in your wants, I could EV train my days away on your behalf, etc.. Name your price :P
Well.. I could use a few evo stones and Charizardite Y... as well as a bit of EV-training and leveling... :P

gabriel, Awesome, I'll add your FC and trade when I see you online in game. =)

sorry about leaving so abruptly! Had to re-breed.. =P though I think I'd rather keep a credit in your shop for now until I find something else? If that's okay with you?
Sure, I've not done credits beore but I get the idea. i'll write it in the thread

Hi there Luneit, are you still interested in the Pokémon you asked for in my thread? =) If that is the case.. I'd like Deino, Male Petilil and Female Sableye? ^^ (possibly Surskit if one of them isn't available..)
I can do all that except for the petili since I don't have it anymore so I will get you the surskit.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Well.. I could use a few evo stones and Charizardite Y... as well as a bit of EV-training and leveling... :P

gabriel, Awesome, I'll add your FC and trade when I see you online in game. =)
I can get you some evo-stones and basically limitless ev-training (I have 5 of each power item, it literally takes like 10 minutes for me), but I don't think I'm ready to give up my C-Y :P
What stones/pokemon in specific do you need done to satisfy the trade?

Sure, I've not done credits beore but I get the idea. i'll write it in the thread
Hehe yeah, ill just keep an eye in your thread and ask when I see a monster i like! ;) Will trade you when I see you online again today...

I can do all that except for the petili since I don't have it anymore so I will get you the surskit.
Ah, shame about the Petilil! =) You haven't got a female version of it either right? I've already added you to my game and am ready to trade when you are.

I can get you some evo-stones and basically limitless ev-training (I have 5 of each power item, it literally takes like 10 minutes for me), but I don't think I'm ready to give up my C-Y :P
Hehe understand you're not really willing to lose your C-Y. ;) Regarding EV-training, is it faster and easier by battling the old fashioned way or by doing that mini game?

I'll start to breed Fennekin again and see how long it takes me to get another female.. I ended up with a full box of perfect male Fennekin before I got my own female, worst one I've bred yet. =P Such bad luck...

Last edited:
I've actually got one... saved it for some reason in my box. It's a 31/x/31/x/31/31 spread, rather good if you ask me. =P What would you be willing to pay for it?

Of course! :)
lol yes... of course. ^^ It could of been Flareon though! ... perhaps.. ;)

A male Timid Eevee?
Guessing you meant for me to have a look in your thread for something in return for the Eevee? ;) Unfortunately I didn't find anything there at the moment... perhaps I could take a credit or so in your thread? What ability?

I am almost done with your pokes I just need to get the female sableye. I only have a male at this time.

I only had a male liligant thAt I got through trade but I accidentally traded that away before I got around to breeding more. I really need pokebank to come out so I can get a bit more organized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)