Challenge Pokémon White Nuzlocke

Random Sarters White__30227.png

Pokémon White version. My first proper introduction to the series, as while I did have Diamond I didn't finish it because I got stuck on Mt. Coronet. I have played through this game many times, yet I've never done a challenge run on it. I'm going to change that, and why shouldn't I post it on here for people to see how not good I am?

Rules :
-There is a box that will be renamed to Fallen. Any Pokémon that faints will go in there. If I lose more then... I think it's 30 to a box, I'll rename another one. Pretty sure you can't get more then 30 pokémon in White by Nuzlocke rules, but regardless.

-I can only catch the first pokémon that appears on a route, unless I already have it. Gifts, trades, etc. don't count as the first Pokémon. Neither do static Pokémon, eg. the 5 Zen Mode Darmanitan.

-If it has its own loading zone it's a new area, even if the name is the same. If it has a new namecard its a new area, even if there was no loading zone. Again, I don't remember if this'll come up but just in case.

-Shiny's can be caught, regardless of whether I have a pokémon from that area or not. They cannot be used unless I lose the pokémon from that area.

-Legendaries cannot be caught, with the exception of Zekrom who will immediately be boxed.

-I am allowed to catch Pokémon for the purposes of trades if I haven't caught a Pokémon from that area yet, even if it's not my first encounter. The Pokémon caught for trades cannot battle.

-A lot of people do Nuzlocke's on set mode. I am not good enough to do that.

Now lets go.

Part 0: The Beginning.
I start the game up an Professor Juniper starts yapping at me. It's a mainline Pokémon game, you know how it goes. Lets get onto the only semi-relevant bit of this: My character.
MC.png

I don't really like the designs of any of the male characters, so I'll go with Hilda. Instead of that, however, I'm going to call myself
Name.png

Akiza. Partly because I don't like the name Hilda, partly because it's the name of one of my favourite characters from any TV show. Onto the starters.
Starters.png

I'm going with Snivy, because I Don't Like Tepig or its evolutions and I don't want to see my first starter in Oshawott go down, because I have no faith in my ability to keep it alive for the entire game. Snivy also has the easiest first gym, as Incinerate is the weakest of the three movesThat leaves the otter with Bianca, and the hateful pig with Cheren. Onto the first battle.
First Battle.png
wait what
Second Battle.png
what's happening
---
As you've probably figured out, this isn't a normal Pokémon White. As I said at the top, I've played through this game many times, with both Snivy and Oshawott as well as once with Tepig. I've gotten bored of your bog standard games, so I switched things up a bit. The starters are randomised, with Cheren and Bianca both getting their new starters locked in for the whole game, static Pokémon have been randomized with Legendaries replacing Legendaries and regular Pokémon replacing regular Pokémon. This is why I didn't lock myself out of using the 5 Zen Mode Darmanitan, they could be 5 Smeargle. On top of this, I also updated Pokémon and move stats to Gen 6 and changed trade evos to something actually achieveable with just one person. The only ones that are likely to be relevant are the Gen 5 evos : Boldore and Gurdurr now eveolve at level 37+ while Shelmet and Karrablast both need the other in the party to evolve, like how Mantyke needs Remoraid. On the topic of those two, I have another rule that would have given the game away if listed above :
I am allowed to catch a Shelmet or Karrablast for the purposes of evolving a Shelmet or Karrablast I caught legitimately. It cannot battle, and must be released after the legitimately caught Pokémon evolves.
---
The battles with Cheren and Bianca went rather easily, as a level 5 Spheal knows Powder Snow and Water Gun. I 2 shot Seedot with Powder Snow and, after a brief moment of panic when a single Tackle took away a quarter of my HP, 3 shot Porygon thanks to a crit. I feel like that Porygon is going to be a big problem, especially given how Spheal takes ages to evolve.
Nuvema.png

Nuvema town. Been a while since I've seen it. Still know who lives where though.
Angry Dadanca.png

I'd say he's the only person who has a realistic reaction to the idea of 10 year olds going exploring the country, but I don't think th BW characters are 10.
starter stats.png

Naughty nature. That's not the worst, could have boosted speed, but it's not exactly great either. Would've preferred Thick Fat too, as the updated moves take Pansear from the easiest of the Striaton Triplets to the hardest as Incinerate is 60 base now.
---
After witessing the family drama we go to see Professor Juniper and
Round.png

He round. After I give him that wonderful nickname, Professor Juniper asks us to complete the Pokédex and refuses to take no for an answer. Seriously, whats the point of presenting a question if you aren't going to give people a chance to say no? Just give us the pokedex you crazy bint.
On the way out, we get stopped by my mother, who has a town map for each of us. Not going to be using that.
Route 1.png

Biance wants us to all take our first step of our journies at the same time. Almost makes me doubt my belief that the BW characters, or at least Bianca, aren't kids. Time for the catching tutorial, which I paid absolutely 0 attention to because why would I? I really hope there's an option to skip it in future games. After catching a Patrat Juniper gives us Pokéballs and it's time for my first encounter.
Lillipup.png

It's a Lillipup!
Lady.png

Meet Lady, the Jolly Lillipup. Caught at full health with my first Pokéball because I didn't trust Round not to one shot with his level advantage. The calculator says that couldn't have happened without a crit. I still think it was a wise move.
shit.png

I should not have tried to take on a Patrat twice her level. One, admittably critical, hit nearly killed Lady before I could even box her while Tackle looks like about a 7HKO in return. Time to switch out, I think.
Random Sarters White__5135.png

And time to pick up a potion.
compare.png

I'm doing a Nuzlocke, what excuse do you two have?
Random Sarters White__5021.png

convo2.png

We last talked to you about 2 minutes ago and you can't go into Accumula town without seeing someone at the pokécenter, can you just shut and wait for us? we're about 2 seconds away anyway. Also, I already know this.
---
After being taught something I already knew I leave the pokécenter to see
cult.png

A cult. Who seem to somehow get people to question whehter pokémon like being with people when they could just... not jump out if they didn't want to be seen. Or attack before the trainer could send their pokémon out. After the cult leaves I get accosted by a weirdo who thinks he can talk to pokémon and has a Purrlion in a pokéball even though he doesn't seem to like them. He challenges me to a battle and
whoops.png

I forgot to take Lillipup out of the first slot. Shit. Luckily, Purrloin can't really do anything with Scratch and Growl doesn't affect Powder Snow or Water Gun, both of which would take Purrloin out quicker then Scratch would if it crit every time. After the battle Lady jumps all the way up to level 5, so all's well that ends well I guess. Onto Route 2 and my second capture.
why.png

Then why'd you call?
After that pointless phonecall my mother shows up and gives me some Running Shoes. I thought the shows I already had were allright for running but I'll take her word for it. Now onto my second capture.
lillipup2.png

Another Lillipup. I don't have to capture this, so I won't.
shit 2.png

One Leer + One Tackle. Time to switch out. Round comes in and takes 7 of his 17 remaining hp from a Tackle because I'm an idiot who forgot to heal. Thankfully, it uses Odeur Sleuth rather then attacking again and Powder Snow takes it out. Time to heal, and stock up on healing items. 8 Potions make it an even 10. Now time for my second capture. I hope it's a Patrat.
Purrloin.png

So of course, it's a Purrloin. At least it's level 5, and I mostly wanted a Patrat so I could one of these or Munna in the Dreamyard. Two Tackles bring it low but it still breaks out before the ball shakes once. A second ball manages to catch it however.
Purrl.png

Welcome Nox, the Lax Purrloin.
...lady.png

...Lady's dead. Fuck Patrats.
Training time I guess, can't be taking on the like of Cheren and Bianca if I can't take a Patrat.
how.png

How is my cat doing better then a Yorkshire Terrier? He also won a cat fight against the next trainer, though he's not yet at the level to take on a Lillipup.
After beating the last trainer on the route, and a couple of wild Pokémon, Nox is level 9 while Round is level 10. Time to fight Bianca.
bianca.png

Very much so, Bianca. It was a massacre, her Lillipup didn't get off a Tackle before Purrloin cut it down and Seedot did a grand total of 6 damage with Bide before Assist called Powder Snow to take it out. Now I know you're meant to go fins Cheren at this point, but you can actually go straight to the Dreamyard and that Porygon is a Threat so that's what I'm gonna do. The first trainer had 2 Purrloin, which went down pretty easily and the second has..
itmustdie.png

It must die. And it does, because for some reason Patrat love using Bite on Nox even though he resists it and it'd be less powerful then a STAB Tackle even if he didn't. Round comes in to freeze the second Patrat with Powder Snow before finishing it off with Water Gun and Nox comes back in to duke it out with Lillipup, who gets off a single, would be a 4 shot Tackle before getting knocked out. Now, what replaces Panpour?
Treecko doesn't either..png

It does a lot better then Treecko. Not that I'm going to say no if you're offering me one.
Leif.png

Welcome Leif the Modest Treecko. I did not know Treecko was spelt with a c until today.
After a quick few battles on Route 2 get Leif up to Level 11 where he learns Qucik Attack, it is time to take on Cheren and I have a Strategy. His Porygon shouldn't be able to do more then 18 Damage to Purrloin with a single attack so long as I can keep it from boosting and Purrloin is quick enough to get two Growls off before it can get off two Tackles.
waitwhat.png
wait what
Bianca had Seedot, why doesn't Cheren have Porygon? Unless, does it just overwrite their last Pokémon with whatever the starter they got randomised was?
yep.png

Yes. Yes it does. Looks like I'll be fighting Tepig and Porygon until... I think it's the route 4 battle he starts using Tepig last? Once it evolves into Pignite.
Anyway, Porygon was easy because Cheren was an Idiot and used Conversion like 8 times in a row, switching between Psychic and Normal while I kept using Sand Attack and Growl to weaken it. I ended up using just 1 potion and technically needed none as Nox didn't get hit between it and knocking Porygon out. I cannot wait until he gets the updated Thief in Wellspring Cave. Time for the gym, where Cilan for some reason thinks I have a Snivy. Not that I'm complaining about being up against a Fire-Type.

The gym trainers are pretty easy, the only slightly worrying moment coming when the Waitress' Purrloin calls Bite with Assist to deal over half to Round. It then proceeds to call Bide. After a quick battle on Route 2, because Leif was like 2 EXP from hitting level 12, it's time.
v Chili.png

leif v lillipup.png

Leif starts off vs Chili's Lillipup and a timely crit after Lillipup picks up an Oran Berry swings the battle in my favour, but Chili uses a potion and
rip leif.png

RIP Leif. Nox manages to avenge him as Lillipup is also obsessed with trying to bite something that would fold if he just flung himself at it. Time for the big one, Snivy v Pansear
Round v pansear.png

Oh wait I've got Round the Spheal don't I.
Spheal you're fucking shite.png

Spheal you're fucking shite. And Nox is not fast enough to outspeed Pansear, so that's game over.

End Part 0.

Last edited:
Part 1 II : Rerolling the dice.
Take 2.png

Well. That didn't go well.

Rules :
-There is a box that will be renamed to Fallen. Any Pokémon that faints will go in there. If I lose more then... I think it's 30 to a box, I'll rename another one. Pretty sure you can't get more then 30 pokémon in White by Nuzlocke rules, but regardless.

-I can only catch the first pokémon that appears on a route, unless I already have it. Gifts, trades, etc. don't count as the first Pokémon. Neither do static Pokémon, eg. the 5 Zen Mode Darmanitan.

-If it has its own loading zone it's a new area, even if the name is the same. If it has a new namecard its a new area, even if there was no loading zone. Again, I don't remember if this'll come up but just in case.

-Shiny's can be caught, regardless of whether I have a pokémon from that area or not. They cannot be used unless I lose the pokémon from that area.

-Legendaries cannot be caught, with the exception of Zekrom who will immediately be boxed.

-I am allowed to catch Pokémon for the purposes of trades if I haven't caught a Pokémon from that area yet, even if it's not my first encounter. The Pokémon caught for trades cannot battle.

- I am allowed to catch a Shelmet or Karrablast for the purposes of evolving a Shelmet or Karrablast I caught legitimately. It cannot battle, and must be released after the legitimately caught Pokémon evolves.

Lets try that again, this time with a new seed. In addition to what I had in the first post, evolution levels have been changed to make evolutions more accessible : Everything will reach its final stage by 40 and three stage Pokémon will evolve into their second by 30. With that out of the way, lets see what this roll got us.

Starter.png
Starter 2.png
Starter 3.png

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me. Treecko has the same issue with Chili that Snivy would only without the guaranteed water type in the Dreamyard, while Lillipup is both likely to show up in the first few routes and also just... isn't very good until it evolves. Vanillite is much more powerful then either of them, has Icicle Spear at level 5 in Gen 5, has a super-effective move against the new weakest triplet monkey and thanks to the randomisation doesn't take forever to evolve. Seriously, the ~10 levels between catching and evolving for everything in Gen 5 is arguably the worst decision made in these games.

First Battle.png

First battle v2 lets go. Tackle did 9 damage then a 5 hit Icicle Spear knocked Lillipup out. Also, this means that Bianca is going to have 2 Lillipup line Pokémon in her battles.

The second battle was a fragile speedster Grass-type with only normal moves. It went exactly how you think it went.

---

Family Drama, Pokédex, catching tutorial, blah blah blah we just went over this last time + it's a main series pokémon game. Unless you got onto Showdown randomly and from there onto here you know how it goes and if you did do that you're probably not reading this.

vanilla.png

Here's Vanilla the Brave Vanillite, now it's time for capture 1.

again.png

It's another level 2 Lillipup. Doubt he'll be Jolly though.

wilfred.png

Meet Wilfred. He's calm. Fuck. Took 3 Pokéballs too, the fucker.

Juniper.png

juniper will you fuck off

---

Teaching me what I know, cult speech, battling a hypocrite. Again, this went more or less the same as last time. Time for catch 2.

...again.png

...what. What is with me getting the opposite genders of last times team?

this is ridiculous.png

This is ridiculous, she's even Lax. Welcome Blake the Purrloin. Prefer Unburden tbh.

Pro tip : If you want to win battles, don't tell your only Pokémon to use a move that requires you to have at least 2 Pokémon. The lass on Route 2 not understanding that allowed Blake to win the same cat fight as Nox did despite being a level lower.
Since when has Bianca 2 had a potion? Anyway, like before I'm going straight to the Dreamyard.

---

trios.png

Trios the Careful Dodrio. I'm not going to use him either until my pokémon are about his power level or if everyone else goes down.

--

Cheren has 2 Grass-types. I have an Ice-type with a min 50 base power STAB. It was exactly as one sided as you think it was.

--

I did not appreciate having a pokémon that levels up quickly last time. After way too long grinding both Blake and Vanilla are at a level where I feel confident going after the gym leader. That level, in case you were curious, is 13. And Vanilla still almost died because Pansage outsped him even after a -1 from Icy Wind.

--

As I walk out of the gym, I get called over by Juniper's friend Fennel. I'm not particularly interested in helping her but I don't really have another option and she did give me Cut so I can catch a pokémon in the Dreamyard now.

cult 1.png

The cult is back and they're being hypocrites, saying they want to free Pokémon while keeping theirs in Pokéballs and kicking a Pokémon when it won't do what they want. Blake rips through the first and manages to bring down the second despite the sand in her eyes but that's not enough to stop them. Luckily, Musharna making them hallucinate their boss giving them what for is. Fennel turns up just after they leave and collects the Dream Mist and now it's time for encounter number 3, which I decide to be sneaky about : I run alongside the grass until it starts shaking and then pop a repel, because Blake is higher level then any wild Pokémon here but shaking grass doesn't care about repels.

tank.png

Welcome Tank, the Mild Audino.

--

Why give you an option if you aren't allowed to say no? FFS Fennel.

--

Random Sarters White__29288.png

Uh whoops. Forgot Wilfred was in second tbh.

Cheren.png

Okay then.

wut.png

...I don't get this randomiser. In the second battle with him he had Snivy and Treecko because it just replaced his last with his new starter yet in his third it correctly replaces Snivy as his first Pokémon out? Whatever, a crit meant not even an Oran Berry could save him from a 2HKO. Icy Wind brings his Purrloin low and then Icicle Spear finishes it off.

After the battle 2 cult guys run past, just before Biance arrives to tell us they were fleeing because they stole a girls Pokémon. Cheren Will Not Stand For This Injustice and I'm not about to let him go tearing off on his own, so we go tearing off after them into Wellspring Cave. We tear through the first 2 individually and then team up to wreck the backup, forcing them to give the Pokémon back. After everyone else leaves I stick around, partly to pick up Thief so Blake has the strongest STAB move she'll learn before level 43 and partly because Wellspring Cave means a new encounter.

woobat. fuck..png

I was going to put that I just had to lose the coin toss but rn I have a rather major Fighting weakness that Roggenrola wouldn't have helped with. Not that Woobat will either given Tank killed it. At least I still have the Route 3 encounter, which I will get tomorrow.

update 1 team 1.png

Blake the Purrloin. Fast and surprisingly good at taking hits, she lacked a bit in the power department. Hopefully the addition of a 60 BP STAB will fix that for now.

update 1 team 2.png

Vanilla the Vanillish. The MVP of the update thanks to having a min 50 BP STAB move, but I do not appreciate just how long it takes him to level up. Thankfully I can hit Audino now.

update 1 team 3.png

Trio the Dodrio. Just kinda... there. Haven't used him in battle once, though Vanilla and even Tank are closer to him then I thought so he might be in the team for Lenora.

update 1 team 4.png

Tank the Audino. Because I need something that can take a hit on the switch and he level's up quickly to boot. Is why I won't be getting anything from Wellspring cave until after I get Surf, if I even want something from there at that point.

here we go.png

This isn't tomorrow.

Rules :

- I am allowed to catch a Shelmet or Karrablast for the purposes of evolving a Shelmet or Karrablast I caught legitimately. It cannot battle, and must be released after the legitimately caught Pokémon evolves.

Time for my next encounter in

cheren.png

cheren2.png

That's what I'm counting on Cheren. Time for my first enconuter which is...

audino. no.png

An Audino that popped up while I was going for the item. Dupe, so skip.

really.png

I wish. Unfortunately, this is me forgetting about the trainer after running back to pick up repels. I switch out to Vanilla and take him out with a 3 hit Icicle Spear and an Uproar.

pidove.png

Pidove. I guess he'll help with my fighting weakness, which'll help with training for Lenora.

pidove2.png

Gotcha.

skyrat.png

Welcome Skyrat the Bashful Pidove.

Now that I have my capture it's time to step back and take out the daycare trainers

after this.png

After I fight this girl and her Woobat. 8 hits from Doubleslap, including a crit, take it out while Assurance and Gust barely do anything in return. Tank takes out Lillipup, Panpour and Pansear while Skyrat blows away Pansage and Blake knocks out Munna. I take a nap inside of the preschool, which is a sentence I never thought I'd type, and then Tank slaps the stuffing out of everything Breeder Adelaide has and I'm rewarded with an Oran Berry.
I would have left then but the grass started shaking so I had one more fight against a wild Audino, where both Tank and Skyrat leveled up.

howaboutno.png

How about I don't, Cheren?

He ignores my objections and pulls me along to where I can see the Pokémon center then shoves some Chesto Berries into my hands before leaving. I decide to continue on with my original plan of seeing what the city has to offer and in the first house I find a girl who wants to trade a Petil for her Cottonnee. Could have sworn I randomised that. Unfortunately, when I try and go catch one...

cult.png

The cult is blocking the path. Inconsiderate assholes. Guess I gotta go back and keep exploring.

vanillish.png

Lady I picked Vanillite at the beginning of my journey. I told her Tepig because I'm hoping to get a Darumaka on Route 4 or the Desert Resort and move on to my catch in the outer area of Pinwheel Forest. After Blake knocks out a trainers 3 Tympole. Speaking of Tympole...

Tympole..png

My first encounter. Was hoping for either Timburr or Throh, and I'm just now realizing that I could have made sure I got a Sawk. Oh well.
She nearly managed to take Blake out before being caught.

tremor.png

Welcome Tremor the Mild Tympole.

of course.png

...Literally my next encounter. Fuck this game.

After running back to the nurse at the entrance to this section of the forest and healing up, it's time to train. It takes a long time, most of it really boring even by grinding standards as I'm just running around waiting for the grass to start shaking but eventually I get my team to the point where I feel confident with them taking on the gym, if not necessarily Lenora herself. While grinding I look up what pokemon can learn Rock Smash, as nothing I had with my could learn it, and after finding out that Liepard and Lillipup can both learn it I evolve Blake and go to get Wilfred from the daycare center where I left him at the end of part 1.

Wilfred what.png

...wilfred how the fuck are you already level 20. I mean I know I did a lot of running around but I didn't think I did that much running around. Whatever, not like it's a bad thing. I give him Rock Smash and head to the gym where my attempt at challenging it is interrupted by

n.png

N. His highest level is 13 while my lowest is 15. It was very one sided. After I batter him he starts going on about needing power and something called Reshiram. Weird guy. Onto the gym. Where the first Pokémon you fight is level 17. I might need a little more training. Wilfred takes down the Patrat and evolves into a Herdier with Intimidate. That's my answer for Watchog then. Time to train some more.

I love how Tank takes hits. I do not love how his best move is only 36 BP guaranteed, has 10 PP and only 85% accuracy. Would having it be 100 really be that broken Gamefreak? First thing I'm doing if I beat Lenora is giving him Retaliate. On the plus side while he's a bit too frail without the move power to make up for it in this battle, Trios is no longer the strongest Pokémon I have so he's usable.

skyratrip.png

RIP Skyrat. Guess Trios will be taking part in this gym after all.

riptremor.png

RIP Tremor.

After much Audino training and running about Trios is once again my strongest Pokémon, however it's not by much and he's not really got any powerful moves. Time to tackle the gym. And the first Pokémon we fight is a Herdier that almost manages to bring down Vanilla despite wasting a turn. The last trainer is thankfully not as powerful with her 3 Lillipups and then it is time :

v lenora.png

Icy Wind cuts her Herdiers speed down to size to make sure Wilfred outruns it and it goes down, but not before bringing my dog low. I send in Tank on the switch and heal Wilfred back up as she uses Leer...? Okay then. Not going to complain about her wasting the double power Retaliate. From there I just switch back and forth between Tank and Wilfred to steadily lower Watchog's attack with Intimidate before sending in Blake to take it out with Rock Smash. Battle complete with 0 casualties, even though I forgot to stock up on healing items. Before I can fulfill my promise and teach Tank Retaliate Hawes comes in complaining about Team Plasma, which as it turns out is the name of the cult, and Lenora rushes off to see what's going on. After teaching Tank and Wilfred Retaliate I follow her and get out just in time to see then steal the skull of the skeleton in the centre of the museum.

weird.png
It looks weird without its head.

When we leave there's no sign of Team Plasma, but Castelia gym leader Burgh is there and both Bianca and Cheren turn up soon after and soon we have a plan of attack : Lenora will head back towards Striaton City to check if they went that way while Cheren and Bianca guard the museum and I team up with Burgh to check the depths of Pinwheel Forest. Not sure why this is my problem but I'll play along. First, however, is stocking up on
items and then catching a Pokémon in the forest depths.

Once in the forest Burgh races ahead to block the exit and I, secure in the knowledge that they are now trapped, completely ignore his instructions about taking the scenic route to instead head straight up the road and find... a man blocking the dark grass. Why couldn't they have just had him stand after the first patch, on that one wide path? It's not like someone who's looking for Virizion is going t owant to catch Pokémon in their low 20s. With my plan a failure I return to the scenic route to see what's available there.

nope.png

Pidove. This is a Pokémon I have already caught and therefore can pass up on. I won't though.

matilda.png

Welcome Matilda the Rash Pidove. She'll get plenty of training in the next gym. In the meantime, I'm going to rip through some Plasma grunts and some rangers. While doing so I find TM86 : Grass Knot. I give it to Blake and Tank. That's their movesets sorted for now.

---

dsa.png

Dragon Skull acquired. I still don't see why this was my problem. One of their Seven Sages turns up and I think he threatens to kill me, but then Burgh and Lenora turn up and he runs. Lenora takes the Dragon Skull back and gives me a Moon Stone, Burgh returns to his gym and I head for Castelia as well after some training. That was pointless.

team1.png

Vanilla the Vanillite. Starting to drop off a bit in power as his teammates evolve, my starter is really feeling his slow EXP gain. Still hits hard with a 5 roll on Icicle Spear but those are rare.

team2.png

Tank the Audino. He's a tank. Can shrug off hits that have his teammates running in fear and thanks to Secret Power and Retaliate he now has a reliable way to hit back.

team3.png

Blake the Liepard. Very fast and very hard hitting, Blake was the first evolution of the run and the unfortunate bearer of the Cut HM. Her moveset is done until Mistralion City, if I can keep her alive that long, and she probably won't have much to do in the upcoming gym because it's Bug.

team4.png

Trios the Dodrio. Still not much to say. Didn't actually use him outside of beating on some wild Pokémon incase I needed him. Low BP means he's a lot weaker then he looks. Will be the first one replaced when I get something from route 4.

team5.png

Wilfred teh surprisingly fast levelling Herdier. If it wasn't for Wilfred I would have had at least one loss against Lenora, so he gets MVP of the part for that alone.

team6.png

Matilda the Pidove. I needed an answer to Bug-types, so I didn't pass her up even though I could've. Has mostly been used against wild Pokémon so I don't have much to say about her.

I'll be back with part 3 within the next 2 days.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)