Plz rate my first vgc 2014 team

VGC Trick Room Team
Charizard Charizardite Y Timid
8 HP 248 SpAtt 252 Speed
Heat Wave
Solar Beam
Dragon Pulse
Protect
The Standard Speed Safety net of the team. He is here to stop the likes of Tyranitar and Politoed from ruining this team's day. Heat Wave for standard spread damage, Solar Beam for Ttar and Rotom, and Dragon Pulse to hit Garchomp and Salamence

Rhyperior Weakness Policy Brave
248 HP 252 Att 8 SpDef
Lightningrod
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Poison Jab
Protect
This is one of my favorite pokemon on the team. He can take physical hits for days with the invested bulk and can hit teams hard with STAB Earthquake and Rock Slide. Poison Jab to hit Azumarill and the occasional Slurpuff. Lightningrod is used to combo well with Slowking and Charizard and to keep Rotom from plying Volt Switch shenanigans. I pity the fool who tries to abuse his many weaknesses for his monstrous attack is doubled and if a Trick Room is set up, your team will pay the ultimate price of +2 Rock Slide

Slowking Sitrus Berry Quiet
248 HP 252 SpAtt 8 SpDef
Oblivious
Trick Room
Scald
Ice Beam
Protect
Slowking is the special wall of the team. With his overall bulk and Trick Room in hand, he will be hard to stop especially if Scald Burns your physical attacker. Ice Beam is to hit any obnoxious grass type or shoot down a Garchomp while the Sitrus Berry keeps him around a little while longer

Scizor Scizorite Brave
248 HP 252 Attack 8 SpDef
Technician
Bullet Punch
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor
Protect
And now you have the second strongest hitter on the team. I chose Scizor because not only does he have access to Bullet Punch, because he can also work well evn if he doesn't Mega Evolve. Aerial Ace is to hit fighting types and the rare and extremely annoying Minimize Chansey and X-Scissor is because GameFreak got lazy and didn't give it to him as an egg move

Reuniculus Life Orb Quiet
176 HP 24 Def 248 SpAtt 56 SpDef
Magic Guard
Trick Room
Psychic
Energy Ball
Protect
My Second Trick Room setter of the team. He hits hard with Life Orb Psychic and can withstand plenty of blows with the invested bulk. Energy Ball is here because Rotom-W is EVERYWHERE!!! He gives team trouble by going on a Rampage burning everyrhing, T-bolting everything, or just being a jerk with Trick. He also can hit Azumarill and Politoed harder than usual so its a pretty sweet deal

Scrafty Brave Lum Berry
248 HP 252 Attack 8 Defense
Intimidate
Fake Out
Drain Punch
Crunch
Detect
I remember taking a look at the team and I realised something, a lot of my team is weak to Ghost Types and I dont have any outs. So Scrafty is here to scare off Chandelure with Crunch and Fake Out the obnoxious Greninja. Not only with Lum Berry as an item and Drain Punch. With Intimidate as an ability, the team gains resolve from Mega Khang, Talonflame, and Aegislash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)