[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

Conni

katharsis
Am I allowed to take 2 anaylses at a time? Or do I have to finish the current one?
If I'm allowed to take 2, then can I reserve Amaura?

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Am I allowed to take 2 anaylses at a time? Or do I have to finish the current one?
If I'm allowed to take 2, then can I reserve Amaura?
I'd rather you finish your current one.
Requesting purrmisions for Chinchou.
Normally you need to have played in SPLC or later but I'll make an exception here, go ahead

Just a heads up for those of you giving suggestions in other analyses - there no problem with making these posts if you have good comments to make, but it's unlikely that you'll get into QC that way. OP, macle and I handpick QC members when we feel we need more. Rowan was exceptional because he's already been on QC in the past and honestly could've just asked.

I would like to reserve mareanie
so...OP/?
Mareanie is in the high-priority list: to write an analysis about it, you should first send a PM a QC member (choose between Corporal Levi, OP, and Macle) and ask for permission, with a motivation supporting your request (unless you've been already given permission by one of the QC members: in that case, ignore this post)

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Uh can I take torchic?
Could I take Bronzor?
yep
I would like to reserve mareanie
so...OP/?
Sorry, you seem new to writing LC analyses and Mareanie is a fairly important analysis. You can take a medium priority analysis instead if you'd like.
Yo Corporal Levi can I catch my boy darumaka on the reserve list. I'm practically done with Stufful in terms of what it is and what it can do. Just need to put it into QC
QC is a big part of the analysis process - you can try reserving it again once you've gotten Stufful to the GP stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)