(Please mod, close this thread - will make a new shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Lol, I actually hatched a female flawless before a male one. Would you do the female Chespin and male Turtwig for Furfrou, F Espurr and Carbink?

CMT for a male Jolly Smeargle, Male Litwick, Male Abra, and Cleffa. I don't care about the ability on the first two

Last edited:
That's like midnight for me, lol...
I'll try and stay up to finish any homework I have, though. If you can't trade in two hours we can schedule something tomorrow :)
Yeah tomorrow would be better i think! Yeah it's only 3:30 pm here, lol. So we can find a schedule tomorrow or this week end, as you prefer!

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Yeah tomorrow would be better i think! Yeah it's only 3:30 pm here, lol. So we can find a schedule tomorrow or this week end, as you prefer!
When do you start work (in your timezone?) I have school tmr and I'm busy on Thursdays so tomorrow is a good option :)

Hey! Just an update on your order of the hasty froakie, healer chansey and marvel scale dratini. I have your female perfect hasty froakie (finally!) and a female level ball dratini, but it's not marvel scale, it's shed skin ability. Is that ok?
Also the love ball chansey is also not hidden ability, sorry about that. I have the non-apricorn ball ones in hidden ability, but I don't think you want those.

Are you ok with the abilities on those? If not, is there anything else you want instead?
Sorry about this taking so long, the female froakie with hidden ability took me so many boxes :(

Hey! Just an update on your order of the hasty froakie, healer chansey and marvel scale dratini. I have your female perfect hasty froakie (finally!) and a female level ball dratini, but it's not marvel scale, it's shed skin ability. Is that ok?
Also the love ball chansey is also not hidden ability, sorry about that. I have the non-apricorn ball ones in hidden ability, but I don't think you want those.

Are you ok with the abilities on those? If not, is there anything else you want instead?
Sorry about this taking so long, the female froakie with hidden ability took me so many boxes :(
No i don't really want the HA, don't worry ! And i know about froakie, it was the same for Anorith so don't worry =)

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I've my course until 4pm, it's 12:26 so in 4 hours =/
I can wait for exactly 4 hours XD
Then I have to go to bed.
If today doesn't work out, we should try the weekend as the time you go to school is the time I come back from school, and the time you're done with everything is when I go to bed.

I can wait for exactly 4 hours XD
Then I have to go to bed.
If today doesn't work out, we should try the weekend as the time you go to school is the time I come back from school, and the time you're done with everything is when I go to bed.
Yeah ok =) i think is better if we try the week end, i've a conference in the room and i don't know if i will be at home in 30 minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)