not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… PEOPLE'S MODERATOR ELECTION 2024: CAMPAIGNING STARTS NOW (about time...)

Dear Smoggoff
I see that you aren't really voting for me
So, we'll go through why you shouldn't vote for everyone else and maybe you'll be a little wiser for wear
BIG ASHLEY has already bound us for 3 years, BP is pretty stinky, Dead by Daylight is a backstabbing liar, faint isn't interesting, Cancel cult doesn't even know how to run a voting system, olivia does not, in fact, have any badges to give you, zf is long dead (rest in peace, badges), CaffeineBoost is bound to hurl us straight in facist dictatorship, and Vermin Supreme is, I'm very sorry guys, never coming to Smoggoff.
This has been your rallying call. We can still turn this election around.

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
1685238685_pokemon-center-039-bellibolt-sticker-500x500.jpeg

everybody gangster until the bellibadge drops, everyone who votes me gets one
Dear Smoggoff
So, we'll go through why you shouldn't vote for everyone else and maybe you'll be a little wiser for wear
BIG ASHLEY has already bound us for 3 years, BP is pretty stinky, Dead by Daylight is a backstabbing liar, faint isn't interesting, Cancel cult doesn't even know how to run a voting system, olivia does not, in fact, have any badges to give you, zf is long dead (rest in peace, badges), CaffeineBoost is bound to hurl us straight in facist dictatorship, and Vermin Supreme is, I'm very sorry guys, never coming to Smoggoff.

Dear Smoggoff
if i win im banning this guy

Dear Smoggoff
Untitled drawing (16).png

Last edited:

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
this is why I believe I am the perfect candidate. I am not a politician. I am a saleswoman. And today my fellow Smogoffians I am here to sell you all a dream. A dream of a better Smogoff. A dream where everyone is equal and everyone is free. A dream with a lot of Bellibolts frolicking in the wind. Bellibolt is such a beautiful creature. Look at his dopey little face isn't he so adorable.

where was I?

That's right people, what I just got lost in was a dream, and with a vote for Olivia you can join me.

Vote Bellibolt

I think

this is why I believe I am the perfect candidate. I am not a politician. I am a saleswoman. And today my fellow Smogoffians I am here to sell you all a dream. A dream of a better Smogoff. A dream where everyone is equal and everyone is free. A dream with a lot of Bellibolts frolicking in the wind. Bellibolt is such a beautiful creature. Look at his dopey little face isn't he so adorable.

where was I?

That's right people, what I just got lost in was a dream, and with a vote for Olivia you can join me.

Vote Bellibolt

I think
I know I sling a lot of accusations, but I have reason to believe that olivia is tampering with the polls. I demand to see your conversations. You have no right to tamper with my beautiful polls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)