PEOPLE'S MODERATOR 2024: HOW TO VOTE AND SO FORTH

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
let's get this over with!

voteing this year will be run in a similar fashion to that of previous years.

in order to vote, voters shall send me (current people's mod and unbiased election official) a smogon dm containing the following content:

1) voter id
this will contain your smogon username, favourite species of fruit, and a screenshot proveing that you have made at least 5 posts in smogoff (such a screenshot can easily be set up by searching for posts by: your username in the subforum: smogoff.
voteing dms not containing voter id are invalid and will not be counted.

2) vote
insert your vote for the candidate of your choice. as a reminder, the two major candidates are:

ASHLEY, BIG (They/Themocrat Party)
P., B. (Publican Party)

additionally, there are a number of third-party candidates, for whom voters are more than welcome to write in.

voters are reminded that this is a first-past-the-post election (we feel this is more suitably democratic than ranked-choice systems) and, as such, you may only vote for one candidate. votes containing the names of multiple candidates will be devlared invalid and discarded.

3) picture of a cool animal
this is non-mandatory but will make the election official (myself) smile. this is a pretty thankless job, folx!

happy voteing! and may the odds be ever in my favour

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
2) vote
insert your vote for the candidate of your choice. as a reminder, the two major candidates are:

ASHLEY, BIG (They/Themocrat Party)
P., B. (Publican Party)

additionally, there are a number of third-party candidates, for whom voters are more than welcome to write in.

voters are reminded that this is a first-past-the-post election (we feel this is more suitably democratic than ranked-choice systems) and, as such, you may only vote for one candidate. votes containing the names of multiple candidates will be devlared invalid and discarded.
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

The will of the people will not be silenced folks. CROOKED ASHLEY, she expects us to trust that she will run this election fairly. She's rigging the ballot folks. Sleepy BP is not a major candidate, he's dropped the ball so hard he's a third party, and fourth choice!!!

CROOKED ASHLEY cannot be trusted with this election. She's running the election and running for the election at the same time. We all know who she will announce as winner. VERY SUS!!!

Do not allow this liar, this fraud, this sham to tell you there are only two options. There is only one, and it's me.

VOTE FOR CAFFEINE J. BOOST AND WE WILL MAKE SMOG OFF AGAIN!!!

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
COMPROMISE:

Votes cast in this thread will be counted at the value of half a normal vote. Voters are not allowed to cast more than one ballot. Only the first ballot is valid.

ID: BestDatrix
Fruit: Mango
1711058256306.png
Vote
Datrix, Best (The NBC).

VOTE FOR ME, MY FELLOW SMOGGOFIANS, AND BREAK THE CHAINS OF MAJOR PARTY OPPRESION!

CaffeineBoost

COMPROMISE:

Votes cast in this thread will be counted at the value of half a normal vote. Voters are not allowed to cast more than one ballot. Only the first ballot is valid.
CROOKED ASHLEY IS TRYING TO STEAL THIS ELECTION.

This is NOT in the best interests of the Smogoff people. We demand an INDEPENDENT METHOD of counting votes. We will NOT allow CROOKED ASHLEY to steal the election by counting the votes. VERY SUS!!!

CROOKED ASHLEY IS TRYING TO STEAL THIS ELECTION.

This is NOT in the best interests of the Smogoff people. We demand an INDEPENDENT METHOD of counting votes. We will NOT allow CROOKED ASHLEY to steal the election by counting the votes. VERY SUS!!!
Independent method, you say? Like the one you slandered?

BREAKING NEWS
BP's approval rating rises to 1% after he votes for himself. This makes him the third candidate to do so, after CaffeineBoost and BestDatrix.

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

Independent method, you say? Like the one you slandered?
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Folks, I created the independent method. I created it, I told everyone about it and I created it. Then you came along, you a known associate of the criminal known as CROOKED ASHLEY came along, and you undermined it. You undermined it then claimed it as your own. We all know of your dirty tactics. We all know. You thought you could trick the people by stealing my idea and trying to make it look worse but you couldn't. Sad.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Folks, I created the independent method. I created it, I told everyone about it and I created it. Then you came along, you a known associate of the criminal known as CROOKED ASHLEY came along, and you undermined it. You undermined it then claimed it as your own. We all know of your dirty tactics. We all know. You thought you could trick the people by stealing my idea and trying to make it look worse but you couldn't. Sad.
I made a poll, a much more efficient method of gauging votes than what you were doing.
Anyways, Datrix, I fixed my article. However, I do not know how to edit options for polls, so there is not much I can do besides state the error.
Side note, now olivia has voted for herself as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)