Tournament OUPL IV - Week 7 [Won by GMars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Exiline a bitch boi played like a dipfuck and got dunked on by blunders henchmans chauffeur cmon pussyboi literal unloseable gamestate at that point, isn’t there a rule that if someone times out but the game was unloseable u give the win to the unloseable guy, why don’t someone anyone point out how shitxiline winnin that game

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Immortal Falcons vs Hasty Heatrans -- xray BHARATH_THEBEST Kory2600 Kaneki (welli0u's new forum name)
Sprout Tower Sprouts vs The Castelia Sewers [REDACTED] -- Ciele z0mOG Eternal Spirit HANTSUKI

WCOP shit is happening atm and I only have one line-up, so send me your line-ups in the next 12 hours. These are the playoff match-ups and I'll get up the semi-finals tomorrow. Good luck to you all. Thanks to everyone else who participated in this tournament -- I hope you all had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)