Other OU Teambuilding Competition V5 (Round 7: Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
congratz to DracoNinja for winning this round by a landslide!

This time, we'll go with another relic from the past, which saw a lot of usage in BW:

Landorus appreciates Tyranitar's ability to Pursuit trap the Lati twins so it can go to town. The megas are up to you this time, so lets see what yall can do.

The Deadline for submitting Teams is Friday, March 6. Please title your PMs Teambuilding Competition round 6. Good luck!

Can TTar be holding its mega stone?
It would be interesting to see if some people choose to go that route. Tyranitar is an underrated sweeper in the current metagame with good stabs and decent defensive utility, and a coverage move to get past most of its checks.

Tyranitar has better bulk, and it can pursuit trap the lati twins, which is like the whole point of this core.
I know right, but there are other ways to kill the lati twins, as they are very easy to worn down and pressure, with keldeo's scald or just repeated attacks for example.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Although I do like Sand Offense, I didn't want it to be completely centered around it, as I wanted to take a more blanced approach. Landorous and Tyrantitar were obvious. I orginally used Smooth Rock Tyranitar, but made it mega as there was only one sand abuser. I made Tyranitar a DD varient as that's what Mega-Tyranitar's normal and yet scary set is. I opted Pursuit over Crunch because having Crunch would ruin the meaning if the Lando-Bi/Tyraniatar core. Then, Excadrill had to be there. I mean, what's the point of having sand without a sand abuser? Excadrill is just so scary when your opponent brings all these frail yet fast threats. Excadrill is also able to spin away hazards as it could threaten a possible Tyranitar sweep. Now Rotom-W had to be added. I made it a physical wall over special just because I would be threatened by so many Bug types it wouldn't be even funny. Reuinclus was next. Why? I really wanted to use Reuniclus. Turns out, this blob fits with the team well, as it creates a nice between Rotom-W if your make Reuniclus specially defensive. Making Reuiniclus Magic Guard makes a nice stallbreaker unless the opponent has Taunt. I made Ruinclus have Shadow Ball because of Slowbro, Gallade, and Sableye and found more diverse for my team to carry since Tyranitar already has a fighting move. Last but not least, we have Kyruem. Kyruem is very goos Scarfer in my opinion as can bascally nuke and act as a lure on occasion. I decided to make it phsically biased as I usually like having a 3/3 split between physical and special attackers.

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Sludge Wave

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Head

When I first saw the core was Tyranitar + Landorus, I tryed to think a third mon that gives advantage and coverage for this two, the mon i thought was Keldeo, because with Keldeo I can lure some ground mons that usually gives problem to Tyranitar and use the Tyranitar itself working as pursuiter for keldeo-checks like lati twins. After this, I noticed that I extremely Keldeo weak, so I picked Latias as the forth mon, helping me as a safe entry against Keldeo, Charizard Y and Thundurus too, and also gives me a hazard control.

After this, I had to chose my two last mons, my team was lacking stealth rock and a mega if I want to use one, and it was also really weak to azumarill and fairy-type mons, so I've put a ferrothorn, which gives me entry hazard, and an azumarill switch in.

At least, I'd to pick a mega mon, the one that I choose was Mega Charizard Y, because it provides a help to open holes into the oponent team, since it works extremely well with a pursuit support, and also helps the team to deal better against Mega Scizor and Fairy-types.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 88 Atk / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Rash Nature
- Knock Off
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Rock Polish

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Secret Sword

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Psychic

Charizard (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 204 Atk / 52 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Solar Beam
- Earthquake
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Memento

Ferrothorn (F) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave

I built this team around RP Landorus-I. RP Landorus-I is easily one of the most threatening lategame sweepers currently, and despite being an incredibly potent threat against offense, it still pulls its weight very well against stall. Scarf Tyranitar immediately came to mind as I needed a pursuit-trapper to trap latwins and Celebi, these 3 threats which would otherwise wall Landorus-I and prevent it from sweeping an entire team effectively. Scarf Tyranitar is the most effecient pursuit-trapper in the tier, having great bulk to eat a dmeteor from latwins and proceed to trap and ko them easily. To take advantage of the removal of Latwins, Celebi and bulky psychics, I chose Zard Y+Specs Keldeo next to be on the team. These two are an incredible wallbreaking duo, capable of demolishing slower-paced teams by themselves, especially if the only check to them is latwins. When running Zard Y, it is mandatory to always pair it up with a hazard control pokemon. I chose Latios because firstly I felt that the team needed a Keldeo check, secondly because I wanted to keep up with the offensive pressure that the team creates, and thirdly I felt that Memento is an excellent move to bring in Landorus-I and set up an RP safely, effectively guarenteeing me the game if I play my cards right. Finally, I needed a Stealth Rock user and I chose Ferrothorn as the team's glue. I purposely made Ferrothorn vulnerable to Magnezone because almost every Magnezone currently is a choiced-varient, and hence it must lock itself into HP Fire in order to trap and ko Ferrothorn. This gives me a free window to set-up on Magnezone and seal the game. Gyro Ball+Twave may seem counterproductive at first glance, but I felt that this team is fairly weak to opposing Timid Zard Y+pursuitter teams, hence Twave is definitely needed to cripple Zard Y and Landorus-I can finish it off with Psychic. After building the team, I felt that the team was very weak to Chansey+MSableye stall despite the massive amount of wallbreakers because both of them helped to take care of each other's checks. Assault Vest Goodra also felt like a huge problem to the team as it walls 5/6 of the team, and with wish support it becomes almost impossible to kill or wear down. Hence I changed from Zard Y's standard set to a physically-inclined set to lure in the two above mentioned defensive threats. The given ev spread allows me to 2hko 252hp/252def+ Chansey with Flare Blitz while also 2hkoing Goodra after Stealth Rock. Chansey is usually the only answer to Landorus-I, so once that has been gotten rid of, Keldeo and Landorus-I have a field day with stall.

This team had Hippowdon as a past member, and was in heatran's place, but for some Mega Scizor problems we changed it to heatran. I built this team with a friend and seems that can work for tournaments. Heatran is not fast enough to outspeed Jolly Mega Scizor but has enough defenses to have less Bisharp problems. With taunt helps vs stall, a thing that Hippowdon can't do. Mega Altaria is the Keldeo counter, and the Pivot, that exploit scald's burns with Facade, but can be also used as a situational status absorber also for other stuff (Starmie too). Fire Blast still does heavy damages to 4x fire weak pokes, and with Spikes and Stealth rock Support support may ohko. Ferrothorn helps to check Sand Rush Excadrill, Manaphy and Azumarill, and gives spikes support to the other teammates, especially to Landorus. I prefer Landorus that uses U-turn for some momentum instead of Rock Polish Lando, because with Tyranitar as teammate it's something evil. Superpower Tyranitar > Earthquake tyranitar in my opinion, because has better coverage. Defensive starmie has more chances to spin also because of Reflect Type, that can trick Lando-I/Lando-T, Ferrothorn and other threats.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 30 Def
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Sludge Wave

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Pursuit

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Taunt

Altaria (M) @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Facade
- Roost
- Fire Blast

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Reflect Type

This is a team I built with AM's Altaria, Reuniclus and Toxicroak core, but instead of Toxicroak, I put in Keldeo as a check to Bisharp and stallbreaker for the team, breaking down bulky waters such as Tentacruel and Alomomola with Taunt. Tyranitar is the glue of the team, Pursuit-trapping bulky Psychics such as Lati@s and Celebi so that Reuniclus, Keldeo and Landorus can haven an easier time. Landorus is in general my win-con, utilizing it's most deadly set - the Rock Polish one, and it's sweep is also made easier when Tyranitar manages to Pursuit-trap it's would be checks and counters. Mega Altaria acts as my Keldeo check, as well as a decent answer to rain teams with Kingdra. Toxic on Altaria is quite nice since it cripples Talonflame and Charizard Y switch-ins to Altaria. Reuniclus is the defensive win-con, providing a secondary check to Keldeo, Lopunny and the various Fighting-types in the tier at the moment. Since this core struggles with Fairies, Excadrill was a natural choice, taking advantage of the sand whilst providing a much needed check to fairies and doubling as a spinner too.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Toxic

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast / Shadow Ball
- Recover

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald

So I started off with the LandoTar core, making Ttar scarfed and Landorus Rock Polish, which are their best sets in the meta imo. Next I added Ferrothorn for a much needed water resist as well as a Stealth Rock setter. I then went Mega Manectric because it improves the team's match up vs offense, Metagross + Keldeo cores and Birdspam. Plus, it is kinda underrated and underused atm. Anyways, I wanted a strong stallbreaker and I found it in Toxic Orb Heracross. This menace decimates stall and gives balance teams a lot of trouble (Unaware 'mons fail to wall it even. Hype). Hera partners well with LandoTar, forcing in Psychics and birds for Ttar after flooring something, and weakening stuff for a Landorus sweep. Finally, I added Latias to provide the team with a defogger and a check to Keldeo, Zard Y and Landorus. Went for the Healing Wish set so I could play more agressively with my 'mons, and to have no worries if a win con has been weakened. There you have it; call it a squad.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Heracross @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Megahorn

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

When it comes to building with landorus I was in new ground as im not used to building with him. But I know how good he is as well as how well him and t-tar work together. Naturally I went with the calm mind set due to how it allows lando to smash stall and bulky slower teams. Only bad part was that im hard walled by the latis with this set. This is where Tyranitar comes in. He removes the latis for landorus thanks to pursuit and can also set up rocks and can lure in stuff like opposing landorus and garchomp with ice beam. From here I saw that the team was really weak to water type moves most notably keldeo. For this reason I went with dd mega altaria due to how she hard walls keldeo and resists a ton of types making her a great partner for the team. Earthquake smashes heatran while return is a really strong stab move while roost allows me to shrug of damage. From here I needed a hazard remover as well as a ice resist. I chose starmie for this role as it can remove hazards and unlike the latis is not trapped by bisharp thanks to reflect type which also allows starmie to wall mons like ferrothorn even. With a spinner this gave me a great opportunity to abuse that and have a spikes setter not only that but I was in dire need of a steel type and a defensive backbone to pair well with starmie. This is where ferrothorn comes in. He can set up spikes take care of annoying water types with power whip and has great synergy with starmie. With that in mind I wanted the last member of the team to be a 3rd set up mon. On top of this I had a water and a grass type. It seemed only natural to make the last member of the team volcarona due to how he loves being in fire/water/grass cores. On top of that tyranitar helps remove one of the mons preventing volc from sweeping. Talonflame. Pokemon to look out for if you use this team would be chansey as the only mon capable of taking it out is mega altaria. Ive tried running knock off on landorus so feel free to change the sets up if chansey bugs you that much. Be careful of bd azumaril as the only answer to it is ferrothorn. (This is why ferro has power whip mostly)On volcarona hp ground was removed for roost so volc can take fairy type moves more as he will get worn down fast otherwise. Finally if you want you can use scarf tar or band tar instead of the defensive set and have stealth rocks on ferro instead of spikes if you want more power. Overall this is a pretty cool balance team as originally I was going to go more generic sand and use mega scizor + clef + lati but this seemed more unique then the ladder. If your real use sand force landorus-I now that’s gold back from the black and white era. (set provided bellow) Also enjoy the nicks.

Stall?Whats that? (Landorus) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

Needs More Sand (Tyranitar) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Soooo fluffy (Altaria-Mega) @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Earthquake

Shooting starmie (Starmie) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Reflect Type
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Touch me.Do it (Ferrothorn) @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Ryoshu Nikko (Volcarona) @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Im feeling Real (Landorus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Reuniclus breaks stall and has a good chance at breaking things like CM Mega Slowbro, Starmie removes rocks and revenges Gengar as well as beat subCM Keldeo. Went with Mega Altaria to take Ferrothorn, Rotom-W, Lando-T, etc. Added Celebi to lure Ferrothorn / Skarmory / Scizor, all of which are annoying to Physical Landorus (I considered Earth Power Celebi but I have two switch ins to Heatran), since most scout for Fire Blast on Mega Altaria.

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Force
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Celebi @ Expert Belt
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Psychic
- Recover
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Hyper Voice

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 12 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin

Importable:
Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Crunch

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Polish

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Rain Dance
- Tail Glow

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish
- Fire Punch

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 216 HP / 92 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain / Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Trick

Explanation:
With Tyranitar trapping Lati@s as it is, I decided to go with a Landorus-I + Manaphy offensive core since they're so dangerous and unnecessarily powerful in tandem with Lati@s gone. RP Landorus-I beats offense and weakened balance pretty handily, and TG RD Manaphy is probably the biggest threat to stall and balance too. Manaphy has enough speed to outspeed positive nature base 80s and then the rest in bulk to last longer against fat teams that doesn't have much offensive pressure, as well as take on SD Gliscor more efficiently. Energy Ball is nice because it weakens Rotom-W (kills if you're at +3) so Landorus-I can take it out with Sludge Wave later, and beats CM M-Slowbro and Crocune, plus it breaks M-Gyarados' Substitutes.

For the defensive backbone there's Jirachi to check a majority of the Fairies in the tier, get up Rocks, weaken Ferrothorn for Lando and Manaphy with Fire Punch (as well as dent M-Scizor), and Healing Wish since two Manaphy vs Stall is gg, same with two Landorus-I vs balance. AV Tangrowth is just a lord since it checks Azumarill, Bisharp, Keldeo, Thundurus, M-Diancie, M-Lopunny, Landorus-T (and Landorus-I if it doesn't have Sludge Wave), Excadrill, Rotom-W, Breloom, Garchomp, Slowbro etc. Leaf Storm can be used over Giga Drain for some offensive presence rather than longevity.

Lastly there's Scarf Latios for speed control, largely there to check Zard X and all Swift Swim users barring Kingdra that run 232 or more EVs in Speed. Being able to trick a Scarf to Ferrothorn, Clefable, Chansey, etc is also very helpful. Scarf Defog is pretty ridiculous but Spikes are annoying since two thirds of the team is grounded, plus only one member doesn't take the normal 12% damage from SR, so it's useful.

No mega, but they're not really necessary on every team.

This team utilizes Rock Polish Landorus, with Choice Band Tyranitar to remove Latias and Latios, and weakening stuff for Landorus to sweep. I have RP Landorus to deal with offense, as once it gets up a Rock Polish, it's basically GG, and CB Ttar to deal with stall. Excadrill is my team's spinner, and it also is a nice abuser of sand, acting as a great late game cleaner. Special Mega Altaria pairs pretty well with sand, defeating Ferrothorn, Rotom-W, Skarmory, Breloom, and Crawdaunt, all mons that are annoying to sand teams. SubCM Keldeo is a set that has been steadily climbing in usage. It's able to destroy stall teams with ease, and is also a solid answer to Ferrothorn. I also wanted to try out Serperior when building this team, and it's really solid. It's good speed tier allows it to clean late game, and it easily defeats many bulky waters which are otherwise annoying for this team to face. Serperior is also an okayish answer to rain teams, as it resists both of Mega Swampert's STAB moves, and can even live one ice punch, and get back all the health with giga drain. Serperior also has solid synergy with the rest of the team.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 248 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Altaria @ Altarianite
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Earthquake

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword
- Scald

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Voting ends Friday. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)