Other OU Player of the Week #22: Blunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does it feel knowing i made you who you are today?
are you proud to be my son?
should i be a proud father?
did u know cased is your brother?
guess who your mom is?

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Thoughts on the following Pokemon:
Mega Diancie, Landorus-I
I like to use both of them a lot and I think that Landorus-I deserves a suspect test

What kind of lowlife scum brings pain rain vs fun sun?
i only care about winning, apologies

1) How do you feel about the weather nerf in Gen 6?
2) What's your favourite fan-theory in the World of Pokemon?
3) In your opinion, what would the meta be like in DPP / BW / ORAS had the Choice Items not been introduced?
1) it changed a lot weather wise by nerfing rain and killing sun but it hasn't made the meta more boring or anything like that.
2) clefable is gengar
3) I don't play dpp so i cant answer on that, in bw, things like dd nite would be unstoppable without mamoswine and in xy we would see less keldeos

"2) I had already become unstoppable once I left the Pokemon Online server, HUGO just taught me how to channel my skills"
thas not how u spell basedlord aka ur father faggit
1) how does it feel knowing that u will never be able to enjoy a meal at outback steakhouse with ur family
2) when u witness rape in the alleyway behind ur mud hut, are u tempted to join in or preserve the virgnekkity
3) was the Holi festival invented to celebrate ur fruitiness?
4) how do u manage to squeeze po live sessions in between ur busy sweatshop hours making nikes
5) how does it feel to look like a black man with a toupee?
6)when it gets hot n heavy in the bedroom, do ur pubes ever get tangled with ur girl's leg hairs?
if u were arrange married to this chick, on average, how many times would u bone her a night?
7) how does it feel to be the most successful protege of the ghostfather bluffdon shepherd corleone himself?
i am ur father

1) i'm not a fan of steak anyways im not missing much
2) preservation is key - gr8astard
3) no
4) i dont upload
5) these dreads are real
6) absolutely, it's one of the few things that keep me energized
7) amazing, knowing that i have succeeded among many failed test subjects such as high impulse, anti, ssbm, gary the gengar, and the list goes on.

1)how does it feel knowing i made you who you are today?
2)are you proud to be my son?
3)should i be a proud father?
4)did u know cased is your brother?
5)guess who your mom is?
1) see: answer 7 to ctcs post
2) without a doubt, yes
3) it's every fathers dream to see their son completely outdo them so yes
4) he's my great uncle if anything, finchinator is my brother
5) Valentine

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I am not a ctc protegee LOL u got it twisted niglet let me set that straight

other way around for anyone who was born yesterday like my boy blunder (good job on top 8 tho buddy)

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
1.) What's the difference between a good ladder player and a good tour player, if any?
2.) Does taking regular breaks from Pokemon help in the long run?

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Love ur vids, big fan :]

1) Do you ever take mercy upon your opponents? If so, for what reasons?
2) Whats your favorite nujabes song? (Mine's Lady Brown)
3) Do you upload for the potential money or for fun?
4) Why do you think lando-i deserves a suspect now but didn't in xy? (or do you think it did back then too?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)