OU OU Majors - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Act claims:

Baloor
vs Lillia2.0 - Lillia missed the scheduled time on multiple occasions and eventually stopped responding altogether. Baloor proved that they'll be unavailable over the next 24 hours; Baloor gets the win.

I know there's only like 23 hours before the deadline, but I still prefer that you to get your games done; I understand that this is a little unfair, but if your opponents are known to be active, please try to organise a time. This applies to: Maple Quint_ Shakur (solely applies to OctoMystic) basaninho anan2004 Dazel (only applies to cherif18).

Thanks for understanding.

More tiebreaks:

Gray vs Aberforth
Gray vs Nazip
Aberforth vs Nazip

Finchinator vs Morale
Finchinator vs weird mon
Morale vs weird mon

yeah sorry guys you gotta play everyone again Storm Zone miraage KJLX naruto(sage) BasedWhat?

Deadline for the tiebreaker is (still) Wednesday, March 31th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:
I know there's only like 23 hours before the deadline, but I still prefer that you to get your games done; I understand that this is a little unfair, but if your opponents are known to be active, please try to organise a time. This applies to:... Dazel (only applies to cherif18).
I'll admit to being rather confused here, cherif18 hasn't been active at all to the best of my knowledge, no response to any wall posts and no messages in our pool conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)