OU OU Fall Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

OU Fall Seasonal

Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth installment of OverUsed Fall Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon. This is a double elimination tournament, which will most likely last around 14-16 weeks and should end sometime in November.

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SV OU tournament
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link: Rules

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Round 5

avarice  vs  lucardinho
MilkyWay  vs  Trickster7
Arvinraj K III C  vs  Lennart
Luirromen  vs  BeardedDrakon
Herv  vs  Longestbanana
autumn  vs  hashtag_gaymer
waytoopetty  vs  Nazib
Seanobiwan  vs  jawabarat
Minty tee  vs  Blox
HikozaruGG  vs  yogo896
Phantom0rion  vs  jay
pkcc  vs  Inder
fatBatman  vs  GBD777
Elfuseon  vs  angelthesaucegod
tofa vs  Hiro'
BIG loven  vs  Joya
eggboy612  vs  Tempo di anguria
Liimpy  vs  MustardNischal
Nichalho  vs  devin
1LDK  vs  Mysterious M
Cielau  vs  lolebruh
SpaceSpeakers  vs  awyp
Beleth  vs  Fabriisse
LudwigFrog  vs  Tenebricite
Mada  vs  NoName6293
Batzi  vs  Mysticwind
Joeshh  vs  Hax Believer
JuampiATM  vs  Vkhss
mael  vs  lou dort
Career Ended  vs  Ghostilex
ZeroKitss  vs  Exotic64
monchooo  vs  false

Deadline is Sunday, September 10th @ 11:59 PM GMT-5
Extension deadline is Wednesday, September 6th @ 11:59 PM GMT-5
REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY

Last edited:
Act (For round 4 extension)
Opp did not show up at scheduled time. Waited 30 mins still heard nothing. Full convo on my opponents wall and screenshot below
1693809735945.png

We played. ggs

Attachments

Last edited:

BijouMode

wanna rock your body
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act for extension, oppo disappeared at scheduled time, on his wall
We still have time to re-schedule, and this is coming after you avoided giving me a time for over half a week, then, when I gave you a time, you didn't respond for three days, not giving me a time then, as well.

We still have time to re-schedule, and this is coming after you avoided giving me a time for over half a week, then, when I gave you a time, you didn't respond for three days, not giving me a time then, as well.
I was the one reaching you out and I told you that I can play in my evenings and you suggested a not-specified time in the afternoon when I am at work like 95% of other people when I told you to give me any time in the evening.

When I responded you had a whole Sunday which is part of the weekend which was a good day to play for both but you also avoided to answer.

When we got the extension I reached you out with you not only answering meanly but also telling me to give you an actual time when the only time that you were able to give was a time you already knew I could not make.

You agreed to that time and not only converted it wrongly but you also did not come online at that scheduled time even tho I waited for 20 mins which is even longer than needed, but then I had to play for another series so I had to dip out and you also straight up lied as u came online more than 1h later instead of 5mins as said which is also extremely disrespectful as I got at my desk for this series and looked for 20 mins at a screen doing nothing but waiting.

I did not answer for 2 days and a half cause I was firstly trying to see if for some reason I would have been able to take a break and play at work and then I forgot to answer that I obviously couldn't make that time, but you avoided to answer me a whole weekend-day when I straight up said I prefer playing during weekend. You then agreed to a time and didn't come online to play and no, I already have enough series scheduled for tomorrow and won't spend also my Wednesday evening playing tour games.

BijouMode

wanna rock your body
is a Tiering Contributor
I was the one reaching you out and I told you that I can play in my evenings and you suggested a not-specified time in the afternoon when I am at work like 95% of other people when I told you to give me any time in the evening.

When I responded you had a whole Sunday which is part of the weekend which was a good day to play for both but you also avoided to answer.

When we got the extension I reached you out with you not only answering meanly but also telling me to give you an actual time when the only time that you were able to give was a time you already knew I could not make.

You agreed to that time and not only converted it wrongly but you also did not come online at that scheduled time even tho I waited for 20 mins which is even longer than needed, but then I had to play for another series so I had to dip out and you also straight up lied as u came online more than 1h later instead of 5mins as said which is also extremely disrespectful as I got at my desk for this series and looked for 20 mins at a screen doing nothing but waiting.

I did not answer for 2 days and a half cause I was firstly trying to see if for some reason I would have been able to take a break and play at work and then I forgot to answer that I obviously couldn't make that time, but you avoided to answer me a whole weekend-day when I straight up said I prefer playing during weekend. You then agreed to a time and didn't come online to play and no, I already have enough series scheduled for tomorrow and won't spend also my Wednesday evening playing tour games.
yo, mb for giving you a wrong time for when i could come back, but in the very first message I asked you for a time and you did not give one, then throughout the week you just didn't respond to my messages. Second of all, you suggested evenings and I don't usually play on evenings so I suggested a time that I knew I would be available at. Third of all, I'm fine with playing on weekends, and if you maybe if you gave a time when you responded we could have played then.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
New pairings after extension:

avarice vs lucardinho
tofa vs Hiro'
Mada vs NoName6293

BijouMode vs Mada - regarding this one, scheduling was kinda messy overall, but leaving for an hour right at scheduled call without a notice prior to the scheduled time is equivalent to not showing up for the scheduled time, which would result in Mada being heavily favored for an activity win. As the scheduling guidelines say:
If you're going to be even later than 30 minutes or need to reschedule for a different day entirely, say that so you and your opponent can work out a new time. It doesn't need to be detailed, you just don't want your opponent to waste their own time waiting for you to never show up - something that reflects very poorly on you when it comes to activity decisions.
So with that in mind, Mada gets the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)