Gen 4 [OU] Curselax team

Introduction

Hello everyone ! I am oiponabys, and despite having started online competitive pokémon in very late HGSS/early BW, I've read a good amount of guides and sample teams of gen 3/4, hence my interest for DPP. Despite not reaching anything notable on the ladder, I like to experiment various balanced and stall builds, which are the most appealing playstyles to me. Snorlax as always been an interesting Pokémon, but with all my research I couldn't find a successful team in generation 4 that works to this day.
This RTM is an attempt to make snorlax work in this metagame, and despite my efforts to make it work there is still a lot to fix ! I hope you will enjoy this RTM, i will try to make it as clear as possible.

Building Process

When i started to make this team, i decided that i would play snorlax with curse. Curselax used to be a big win condition in gen 2 and 3, but I quickly realised it was much harder to make him effective in DPP. After some unsuccessful games with this pokémon, i figured out what I should get rid of to help him sweep:
- Fighting types, heavy physical hitters like bandtar
- Phaze (especially skarmory)
- Trick
- Ghost types
- Explosion

This seems quite a lot when comparing it to what other other setup sweepers require, but snorlax has few advantages, such as checking most special sweepers and creating important pressure onto the opponent.

It is not uncommun to see the opponent raw switch into its banded infernape or lucario because of how threatening a boosted snorlax is. Because of this, I looked for something able come numerous times on fighting type attacks. I also needed toxic spikes to weaken said fighting types and few other pokemons like bulky waters. Since tentacruel isn’t so great against lucario, I decided to use nidoqueen. Nidoqueen is a pokemon who had a jump in popularity in recent years, as it gives great role compression with sr+tspikes and a good check to lucario. This is also a pokémon I have been using a lot, Lady Bug’s hail team being one of my favorite gen 4 squads. With this I will be able to solve the major part of the physical attackers problem.

Now this is a solid duo that can handle a large portion of the offensive threats of the metagame. This duo however does have pokémon they can’t handle. Gyarados, kingdra and mixed sweepers all pose problems to this duo. While starmie would be great in this situation, I also wanted a wisher to allow nidoqueen to do its job in the longer term. For this reason I chose Vaporeon. This is one of the best gyarados counters and it completes the core wonderfully. Nidoqueen would remove the toxic spikes for him, and snorlax takes the stronger special attacks like draco meteor. This core can stall out many opponents, and the rest of the team would remove the few theats left unchecked.

When I create a team I always try to put Heatran on it to see how works out. Since I had no dragon resist yet it, scarftran would be a great way to punish dragons locked into outrage, a way to pressure skarmory and grass types, all of which are free to set up on the other mons. This makes the last two more flexible.

With 2 resists and one immunity to fire, I can now take steel and grass type without much trouble. Since nidoqueen always needs backup and gets quickly overwelmed when alone, I chose a second pokemon checking roughly the same mons. A primary tyranitar check and an earthquake resist is exactly what provides defensive breloom.

And for the last, I need to get back to snorlax’s threat list. Fighting types and skarmory can be dealt with, trick is taken care of by nidoqueen and heatran. I just need a pursuit trapper resisting explosion. Between Ttar, Spiritomb and scizor, I chose the last one to get a secondary dragon resist, and finish off weakened foes such as dragonite. Too bad I have no spinner, but you can’t always pull off a spin anyway, I will just keep offensive pressure against these kind of teams.
This team has an answer to most of the current metagame. While it struggles against stall, it does well against most other team archetypes.

The team

Nidoqueen @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
While not having the best lead matchup, nidoqueen is able to set up multiple layers of entry hazards if given the occasion. I prefer to set tspikes first unless I see Dragonite/Gyarados or double steel. Tspikes are my main way to deal with bulky grounded foes such as tyranitar and swampert, while stealth rock deals with threatening sweepers and skarmory. Talking about skarmory this pokemon needs to lay the least amount of spikes possible so fire blast makes sure he’s forced to roost before I send Heatran. Earthquake is the stab and deals around 30% to most non-immune pokémons, while also giving a way to kill Heatran. Poison point punishes close combat and u-turn users such as infernape and flygon, though flygon usually uses earthquake.
This pokémon will typically not stay very long in combat, aside from switching into a choiced thunderbolt or fighting-type attack. Because of that, I use it as my trick absorber. Despite Nidoqueen’s defensive spread, it takes ~40% to most attacks it doesn’t resists and needs to stay around 60% to beat what it is supposed to check. If I overuse it, Nidoqueen kills my momentum by requiring wish support, while not threatening much in return.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 188 HP / 104 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rest
This is the star of the team. It does not always get a sweep, though. Its main purpose early game is to handle special attackers and spread paralysis to steel types with body slam, a common switch in when snorlax is revealed. As soon as they see leftovers, they send their appropriate counter so i get to know how I am supposed to win the game fairly early. It wins its duel against suicune most of the time with either paralysis or poison from toxic spikes. Its ability to take on Heatran is also appreciated : Specs flash fire boosted overheat from Heatran only deals 38.3 - 45%, a similar number for latias' specs draco. This means I won't have to worry too much about special attackers, and can throw body slams/boost freely.
I use smogon's spread with earthquake to be more effective against grounded steel types. I can't hit rotom, but they are often choiced so free pursuit. Sometimes the defensive ones fear I'm a crunch/fire punch variant when I keep cursing up. I need this to be relatively healthy as Vaporeon doesn't take special hits too well so i can't let it act as a sleep absorber.I might switch to sleep talk to help with that.
All in all, snorlax happends to have a more supportive role than expected, despite the team revolving around him, spreading paralysis and tanking special hits. His ability to win games on its own still makes him one of the main pokemons of the team.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Explosion
Scraftran's abitility to eat an outrage and revenge kill dragons is always appreciated. I am not too conservative with my fire blasts as I have vaporeon+ snorlax to tank an opposing heatran. It scares skarmory, ghost types and opposing breloom and it is one of the reasons why i'm not too scared to switch nidoqueen into choiced infernape, as most people are scared of giving heatran a flash fire boost. It can also take care of a random ice punch lucario and be an emergency check with explosion.
This pokemon also plays a big role in the stall matchup. Because Heatran naturally forces Blissey or Staross in, and with a combination of toxic spikes and scizor’s u-turn, I can force them to slowly but surely lose health to the point where there are in range of 2HKO.
Unfortunately i don't have a ghost type so either him or scizor or will take the explosions, most likely him if I can make sure it can come back enought times with stealth rock up.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 172 HP / 204 Def / 132 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spore
- Substitute
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch
This team is very weak to earthquake spam. Breloom is supposed to mitigate this a bit and serves as a way to relieve pressure from nidoqueen, especially versus Tyranitar. Sub breloom is hard to deal with, and between sleep and focus punch the ennemy team will be weakened enough for Heatran to do the job. Breloom will also invite in ghost types, which I will be able to trap if I put them to sleep. Because I want Breloom to outspeed defensive rotom but also to fulfill its defensive role, I opt for the cuteloom spread. This helps me to handle physical water types such as gyarados and kingdra. Cuteloom subs aren't broken by u-turn and earthquake from flygon, making it easier to set up. It also helps against skarmory, who, once again, needs to be pressured as much as possible. Just in general, it unlocks the situation against most defensive cores and setup sweepers. It is not the main wish receiver, but it accomplishes a lot during most matches.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 SpA
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Vaporeon helps healing the whole team, mostly itself, nidoqueen and snorlax. Another reason to use vaporeon is its ability to handle gyarados. Breloom can often get low and vaporeon makes sure gyarados isn't sweeping this team, as it has several opportunities to set up. It helps tanking weak special attacks from bulky starmie or fire blasts. It also makes a great infernape check and can annoy metagross.

Sometimes it takes care of gliscor/hippodown with surf, but vaporeon hates getting poisoned so i make sure i can at least take the KO. Players try to explode on it, especially metagross so i have to be careful about that. Against more passive teams I can keep Heatran healty when it keeps coming on rocks to throw fire blasts. It really helps the team since it is no recovery moves bar snorlax.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit
This is my way of getting rid of ghosts types, starmie and latias, therefore I need to keep it healthy to allow him to do its job. Because I don't have a spinner, I use it very carefully to avoid it being worn down by spikes. Its ghost type matchups are often shaky, especially against defensive rotom. In that case I will need to trade damage with mons like nidoqueen and vaporeon.

This is my backup against setup sweepers, notably outrage-locked ones. It can also force skarmory in and wear it down with u-turn and stealth rock damage if it has already trapped something. Eventually i will change it for Ttar but dragons can be a pain and I fear earthquake spam.

Threat List

I will not go too much into details, but will mention some some things i have been struggling against:

Rotom: If rotom carries wow or is a substitute version, scizor is likely to lose its duel and snorlax will become a liability. I can spam switches between snorlax/breloom/nidoqueen and try to ppstall it. I have seen weird trick wow versions that gives me trouble.

Spikes Stacking: Skarmory, forretress and defensive roserade can find opportunites on snorlax and vaporeon to set up spikes. Because I have no hasard remover, this makes hits harder to tank for my team and trapping ghosts/dealing with fast attackers becomes hard.

Chesto Kingdra: Vaporeon does not pressure it enough and I can't raw switch on it with snorlax . I can force it to outrage with breloom, or damage it with scizor if healty, but that opens holes. I really need breloom alive.
If it is specs it will hurt a lot, but +2 kindra is scary.

Suicune: +1 hydro pump from the offensive versions deals ~33% to snorlax and more than 40% at +2. I have to hope for a paralysis/hydro miss or i will be forced to rest and might lose the 1v1, forcing me to explode with heatran. Defensive suicune can win vs snorlax if it gets lucky, but I outspeed it with breloom and set up so it is not lost yet. Vaporeon may also help.

Breloom : Subpunch variants can be deadly the first time they come. Sometimes they are careless and end up being paralysed by body slam, but otherwise i have to use scizor. Against nidoqueen breloom can keep subbing and hope for a fire blast miss if it is healthy enough. In a ditto with an offensive breloomn my own always breaks sub unless min roll with seed bomb while they can't break mine, so odds are in my favor. Superpower breloom is handeled by nidoqueen, seed bomb does ~30%.

Lure Tyranitar and Jirachi : Lure tyranitar can cheese breloom and scizor with fire blast after using superpower or speedy stealth rock variant. Jirachi can sometimes kill one pokemon because I don't want vaporeon to take chip damage after seeing jirachi has iron head and i eat a random hp ground/psychic.

Conclusion

If you reached this part of the RMT, it probably means you have read it entirely and I thank you for that !
I really tried to make curselax as effective as he was during the previous generations. I have been testing the team for few months or so, and it showed decent results. However I still want to improve it !
I look forward to see your suggestions :)

Nidoqueen @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rest

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Explosion

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 172 HP / 204 Def / 132 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spore
- Substitute
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 SpA
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

This is a game of mid ladder level play. Nothing fancy or anything, but it shows you some play around tspikes.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-967298143

Last edited:

Jeong

Banned deucer.
An interesting team. I like the combination TSpikes and Snorlax. I'm not sure if he takes full advantage but wears the opponent defensively and offensively. It covers well with Queen in addition to maintaining the core FWG. Good response to DDGyara with Vaporeon. Good idea because it also complies in supporting your team with Wish. Well, at first glance I see it well, just take care of spam Fight where you only have your lead.

As possible changes to consider I don't have much to say / offer. I had thought of Torment Tran about Scarf as he took advantage of the strategy of the TSpikes with Sub or Protect. But on the other hand you lose something with speed that you can do well to cover threats. It is only an option.

In this kind of equipment I always see it mandatory to carry a Rotom type spin block. You can do Scarf this if you wish. The only problem is who to sacrifice. Another option is a Sub + Paint Split set that goes well here.

Nothing else for now, that's all. I would have liked to see this team in action is always better or more complete. Still congratulations.

i recommend sleep talk over earthquake. since you have a pursuit trapper, you dont need it.
This is something I have been willing to try, earthquake is barely used aside from metagross, heatran and forretress all of which can be handeled with atlernative ways.

An interesting team. I like the combination TSpikes and Snorlax. I'm not sure if he takes full advantage but wears the opponent defensively and offensively. It covers well with Queen in addition to maintaining the core FWG. Good response to DDGyara with Vaporeon. Good idea because it also complies in supporting your team with Wish. Well, at first glance I see it well, just take care of spam Fight where you only have your lead.

As possible changes to consider I don't have much to say / offer. I had thought of Torment Tran about Scarf as he took advantage of the strategy of the TSpikes with Sub or Protect. But on the other hand you lose something with speed that you can do well to cover threats. It is only an option.

In this kind of equipment I always see it mandatory to carry a Rotom type spin block. You can do Scarf this if you wish. The only problem is who to sacrifice. Another option is a Sub + Paint Split set that goes well here.

Nothing else for now, that's all. I would have liked to see this team in action is always better or more complete. Still congratulations.
Thank you for the suggestions ! I will try to replace scarf rotom instead of heatran because of the earthquake and explosion immunity and see how it goes.
I will edit the team within the following days to make it more detailed.

I respect your creativity and I enjoyed reading the building process. It's evident that you put quite a bit of time into this and the writeup was enjoyable to read. That said, from a competitive standpoint, this team has a large number of issues that prevent it from being viable, and a lot of this is due to the fact that CurseLax is simply not really viable in DPP OU.

The issue with CurseLax is that when considering using Snorlax, which I believe overall is a bad choice in DPP (worse than the current viability rankings reflect), the most comparable Pokemon role-wise is Tyranitar. Both of these Pokemon check foes like Zapdos, Heatran, Starmie, Magnezone, Rotom, etc. The main niche Snorlax has over Tyranitar is access to Self-Destruct for a potentially decent 4 attacks set. They are both also weak to Fighting. Tyranitar provides a tremendous amount more utility than Snorlax does via sand, checking more Pokemon, functioning as a pseudo answer to Rain, and being by far the most reliable trapper.

In your team's case, the slot that should be dedicated to covering Rotom, which is Snorlax, cannot touch it at all. Scizor is not a reliable Pursuit trapper whatsoever and is only realistically going to get Rotom if it comes in on a Choice-locked Shadow Ball. For example, if you were to face something like RestTalk Rotom, which is quite common, it may very well be an autowin for the opposing team.

There are a decent number of prerequisites that every viable team in DPP needs. One important one is a Ground immunity. Not only does this team have no Ground immunity but it also has no Rapid Spinner, meaning matches against Spikes are nearly unplayable. Skarmory isn't strongly threatened by anything except Heatran (Nidoqueen's Fire Blast may be mildly threatening but SpD variants can Roost it off, and this move in practice isn't great). Between CurseLax and Scizor, Skarmory will always be able to find opportunities to set up. I'd go as far as to say that when using one Ground immunity, Starmie is mandatory because Spikes in DPP are just that effective.

I think regarding CurseLax, while it's quite bad, there are two possible ways to use it if you really want to: Either on some screens Hyperoffense or with Magnezone support (to remove Skarmory and other Steel-types) and Pokemon like Gengar (screens HO would use Magnezone support as well). You made a good observation thinking to pair it with something that eats Explosion. Gengar is significantly more threatening versus Tyranitar, has an immunity to Fighting, and also pairs amazingly with Magnezone, which can cripple threats like SpD Jira, and remove Scizor and Skarmory. I'd probably consider options like Starmie, Nidoqueen (like you had), Jirachi, and Choice Scarf Flygon as potential teammates. You probably need Fire Punch > Earthquake, as it hits Jirachi, Rotom, Skarmory, etc. Snorlax should still force Heatran out and can threaten to paralyze it with Body Slam, although you'd need to account for Roar Heatran. It's hard to run a Pursuit trapper with Snorlax since a nasty Fighting weakness is compounded and Snorlax takes the teamslot of Tyranitar like mentioned before.

WishTect Vaporeon isn't really a great wishpasser anymore btw, since it's really vulnerable to stall and susceptible to all entry hazards. I think wish passers like Jirachi, Latias, and even Clefable are more effective. Consider Wish Jirachi or Latias if you find that wish support is extremely important for CurseLax.

I suggest looking into some of the Ruins of Alph Sample Teams, which you can take potential inspiration from and then apply your own building style & preferences to. Keep building new stuff and hopefully you found this informative.

Last edited:
Thank you a lot for your detailed answer, Excal. As I said in my RTM I am really trying to make snorlax successful in gen 4 OU and your suggestions are really appreciated.

The issue with CurseLax is that when considering using Snorlax, which I believe overall is a bad choice in DPP (worse than the current viability rankings reflect), the most comparable Pokemon role-wise is Tyranitar. Both of these Pokemon check foes like Zapdos, Heatran, Starmie, Magnezone, Rotom, etc. The main niche Snorlax has over Tyranitar is access to Self-Destruct for a potentially decent 4 attacks set. They are both also weak to Fighting. Tyranitar provides a tremendous amount more utility than Snorlax does via sand, checking more Pokemon, functioning as a pseudo answer to Rain, and being by far the most reliable trapper.

In your team's case, the slot that should be dedicated to covering Rotom, which is Snorlax, cannot touch it at all. Scizor is not a reliable Pursuit trapper whatsoever and is only realistically going to get Rotom if it comes in on a Choice-locked Shadow Ball. For example, if you were to face something like RestTalk Rotom, which is quite common, it may very well be an autowin for the opposing team.
I understand that scizor isn't reliable, I was just scared because every pursuit trapper gives a terrible balance with snorlax. Do you mean that I should give up trapping support and replace EQ for something else? Edit: I'll follow your recommandation later in your post and take FP.

There are a decent number of prerequisites that every viable team in DPP needs. One important one is a Ground immunity. Not only does this team have no Ground immunity but it also has no Rapid Spinner, meaning matches against Spikes are nearly unplayable. Skarmory isn't strongly threatened by anything except Heatran (Nidoqueen's Fire Blast may be mildly threatening but SpD variants can Roost it off, and this move in practice isn't great). Between CurseLax and Scizor, Skarmory will always be able to find opportunities to set up. I'd go as far as to say that when using one Ground immunity, Starmie is mandatory because Spikes in DPP are just that effective.

I think regarding CurseLax, while it's quite bad, there are two possible ways to use it if you really want to: Either on some screens Hyperoffense or with Magnezone support (to remove Skarmory and other Steel-types) and Pokemon like Gengar (screens HO would use Magnezone support as well). You made a good observation thinking to pair it with something that eats Explosion. Gengar is significantly more threatening versus Tyranitar, has an immunity to Fighting, and also pairs amazingly with Magnezone, which can cripple threats like SpD Jira, and remove Scizor and Skarmory. I'd probably consider options like Starmie, Nidoqueen (like you had), Jirachi, and Choice Scarf Flygon as potential teammates. You probably need Fire Punch > Earthquake, as it hits Jirachi, Rotom, Skarmory, etc. Snorlax should still force Heatran out and can threaten to paralyze it with Body Slam, although you'd need to account for Roar Heatran. It's hard to run a Pursuit trapper with Snorlax since a nasty Fighting weakness is compounded and Snorlax takes the teamslot of Tyranitar like mentioned before.

WishTect Vaporeon isn't really a great wishpasser anymore btw, since it's really vulnerable to stall and susceptible to all entry hazards. I think wish passers like Jirachi, Latias, and even Clefable are more effective. Consider Wish Jirachi or Latias if you find that wish support is extremely important for CurseLax.
So you would think about something along those lines (correct me if I'm wrong): Curselax, Lefto sub Magnezone, LO Gengar, Nidoqueen, Bulky Starmie, Scarf Flygon (lead)

Noted for Vaporeon. I use wish support more for nidoqueen than for snorlax.

I suggest looking into some of the Ruins of Alph Sample Teams, which you can take potential inspiration from and then apply your own building style & preferences to. Keep building new stuff and hopefully you found this informative.
I will take a closer look to it. Are you guys updating guides recently? I think machamp lead set changed of spread (from something like lum berry 240hp/252/16spedef to a sash full att/spe spread)

Once again, thank you for your post. If you or anyone else has something to add, feel free.

Last edited:
I understand that scizor isn't reliable, I was just scared because every pursuit trapper gives a terrible balance with snorlax. Do you mean that I should give up trapping support and replace EQ for something else?
Yeah, I'd say running a Pursuit trapper is pretty tough with Snorlax. Definitely replace EQ, imo.

So you would think about something along those lines (correct me if I'm wrong): Curselax, Lefto sub Magnezone, LO Gengar, Nidoqueen, Bulky Starmie, Scarf Flygon (lead)

Noted for Vaporeon. I use wish support more for nidoqueen than for snorlax.
I think this would be a decent example of a potential team:
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 6.28.49 PM.png
Something like Sleep Talk CBnite (really nice Breloom check), ScarfFly, CurseLax with Body Slam and filler (possibly Fire Punch, Crunch, or even something cooler like Seed Bomb to hit Swampert, Rotom, Ttar, Haze Milotic, etc), bulky Magnet Rise Magnezone, Reflect Starmie, and SR 3 Atk Jirachi. I considered Fly / Nido / Gar / Lax / Jira / Mag, but this is way too weak to Swampert to consider. Mag + Mie is a nice core for stall because you can really control hazards on your side. Substitute isn't rly that good on Magnezone. I prefer moves like Metal Sound, Toxic, or Protect. ScarfFly + fast SR slam Jira covers a ton of setup sweepers. This is weak to eccentric stuff like Mamoswine but it looks conventional enough. Reflect Starmie and Jira should outspeed swine. Something like Rest Talk Gyarados can be used > Dnite if Mamoswine is really bothersome. Regarding some of the stuff I suggested before, I just meant those are potentially synergistic Pokemon individually, not necessarily all combined onto a team. Nidoqueen with Protect is enough tbh for keeping it healthy. Wish support is nice for it but not mandatory. If you want to use Lax + Nidoqueen, definitely double down on checking Swampert.

I will take a closer look to it. Are you guys updating guides recently? I think machamp lead set changed of spread (from something like lum berry 240hp/252/16spedef to a sash full att/spe spread)
Yeah we're updating analyses in Past Gens C&C. You'll likely notice some changes in a lot of the analyses.

So I tried your team and it clearly works better

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Sleep Talk

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Thunder Punch

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 144 HP / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Magnet Rise
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Fire Punch
- Rest

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Reflect

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Body Slam

It is faster paced, but I don't autolose vs skarm+rotom anymore :) ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)