Other ORAS OU Type Analysis: Week 16 - Dark Type [Check post #140]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While bulky fairies do give fighting types some issues, many of them have ways around that. Usually by means of Iron Head (or Iron Tail in Lucario's case) and Poison Jab/Gunk Shot, the latter giving Toxicroak a fair niche thanks to having STAB. As for ghosts, there's one fighting type that strikes fear into their hearts, especially Sableye's, and that is Mega Lopunny. Never mind that many fighting types have dark coverage or a second neutral STAB anyway.

This being said, it's still not that difficult to build a team around a fighting type as a dedicated sweeper. Keldeo, Mega Gallade, Terrakion, and Hawlucha to a lesser extent are all good choices for that. They can wallbreak pretty well too, as Mega Medicham, Mega Heracross, and Conkeldurr can do that, the latter also being able to slap on an Assault Vest for a tanking role. And let's not forget Breloom, which is still an annoying bastard to face.

As for beating fighting types, a bulky resist is a good switch in most of the time. Among them, Clefable, Mega Altaria, Mega Sableye, (Mega) Slowbro, and even the odd Cresselia. Consistent checks include that ever pesky Talonflame, Lati@s, Mega Diancie, and HP Flying Thundurus.

Here are some other viable fighting types that weren't pictured: breloom
, chesnaught
, mega heracross
, and mega lopunny

Breloom
: One of the more effective breloom sets if focus sashed, which can be used as a lead to put something to sleep or mid game to check a threat. Technician mach punch, bullet seed, and rock tomb coming off 130 base attack gives breloom good offensive presence. It also has access to swords dance and poison heal(and facade) to help it tear apart stall teams.

Chesnaught
: A strong physical tank with high attack and access to moves like spiky shield, leech seed, and spikes. Chesnaught checks physical attackers like excadrill, mega lopunny, breloom, landorus-t, bisharp, diggersby, jirachi, and tyranitar, as well as many others.

Last edited:
Mega Heracross
is a really strong wallbreaker, with 185 base attack. It's skill link ability gives it good coverage with pin missile, rock blast, and even bullet seed. Close combat hits really hard, and heracross can use swords dance to boost its attack to incredible levels.

Keldeo
is a very threatening pokemon in OU. Strong STABs and high special attack and speed let it function as an effective choice scarf or specs user. Sub calm mind keldeo can set up on more defensive teams and sweep. Many of keldeo's counters, like venusaur, amoonguss, and azumarill, are crippled by scald burns.

Mega Lopunny is a really threatening Pokemon. It's extremely fast, with base 135 speed allowing it to outspeed the plethora of base 110 Pokemon, and unlike some other Pokemon, it can actually afford to run Adamant thanks to its good speed tier. (Loses out on weavile and max speed tornadus-t however) It has decently powerful and spammable STABs in the form of HJK and Return / Frustration that have perfect coverage bar shedninja and makes for an effective cleaner and wallbreaker. Priority fake out is also amazing, allowing it to revenge kill some weakened threats as well as offering a way of mega evolving safely. Another thing I also like about mega lopunny is how unpredictable it can be. It can run ice punch as coverage to nail lando-t and gliscor, or power up punch to kill of weakened Pokemon and boost its attack at the same time. It can set up a substitute on a predicted switch, easing prediction, as well as acting as a buffer against priority from the likes of CB Scizor and Talonflame. Encore is another nice move it can use to gain set up opportunities with PuP or substitute. Even healing wish and heal bell are cool options. Healing wish allows one of your sweepers another chance at sweeping, and heal bell makes lopunny a really good offensive cleric that can grab chances to use heal bell thanks to how many switches it forces.

Mega Lopunny is just a monster against offense thanks to it's great speed tier and powerful attacks, and is one of the best choices for any offensive team.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually really interested in using Mega Heracross. I've played against it enough to realize that if you can get it inside, it usually gets a kill or just completely weakens something to the point of it being death fodder for later. The speed is eh but the coverage and power is pretty sick.

Keldeo is the bread and butter fighting type that is everywhere. Seriously though the most common check to Bisharp thanks to its fighting type and obliterator of Chanseys, this thing benefits from the dual typing big time and his signature fighting type move.

Just to add on to what Firehusky said about Mega Lopunny - even prepared teams can have problems. Balance cores with Hippo or Slowbro are usually fine but Encore sets can kinda jack those up since they usually go for Slack Off and the standard Fake Out + 3 attacks set just demolishes most offensive teams outside of things like Mega Metagross, Talonflame and Prankster Thunder Waves.

Overall fighting is a great typing because of the offensive coverage it provides, particularly hitting steel types - the best defensive type - super effectively. But the buff to dark types has also made fighting a key resist otherwise Bisharps can just steamroll teams.

Wait bludz is a mod? :toast:

Healing Wish is great on M-Lop, especially when considering how difficult it is to find a Healing Wish user that isn't absolutely mauled by Bisharp. In this regard, M-Lop pairs really well with anything relatively powerful that lacks recovery/doesn't have space, like Weaville, Tyranitar, Heatran, Landorus, Thundurus, etc. It's such a stutter-step move, if that makes sense.

Another fighting-type I've loved using lately (and that michaeloche mentioned) is Toxicroak. It's a neat mon that usually comes up as a fairly comprehensive answer to Rain cores thanks to its Water immunity. Not being bothered by Scald allows Toxicroak to beat Keldeo (with a bit of HP investment iirc) while Poison STAB lets it bulldoze through Fairies. This is some medium-dank role compression, especially for a Fighting-type. I typically use Substitute on Toxicroak as it causes a good deal of switching.

Week 11's type is the Ghost Type!

(Note that discussion isn't limited to the above Pokemon)

Ghost has had less than favorable representation in OU over the years. Outside of the always OU Gengar, most of these spooky spirits have had niche roles at best. However, the introduction of Mega Sableye has shown a little bit of how effective Ghosts can be with the proper tools and secondary typing. Few representatives but some very interesting ones!

If you have any ideas for the thread to make it more interesting, throw a PM my way. Outside of that, the usual questions in the OP are a good place to look for ideas. Feel free to talk about any trends or new sets among OU viable Ghost types. Talk about as much or as little as you like. Happy discussing!

Last edited:
Gengar is just a really cool pokemon atm, really good coverage which can bop some of its counters (ex. icy wind for gliscor) and hard to switch in to with its powerful STAB attacks and good special attack. Paired with ttar it can also be a pretty good anti starmie core, as gengar can spinblock and then switch into tyranitar on the psyshock to force a 50/50.

bogoljubow

formerly Betapf
Sadly Gengar and Mega-Sableye are the only really viable pokemon: while the other listed pokemon seem to have at least tiny niches, they get nearly zero usage or are restricted to specific playstyles (mostly Stall besides Chandelure and Froslass).
Many of them look good on paper, for instance Gourgeist-S or Cofagrigus should make for great spinblockers, have access to Will-o-wisp and other support moves. However the presence of dark types keeps all of these ghosts back, especially Chandelure and Froslass.

Besides Gengar and Mega-Sableye, I feel like Gourgeist looks the most interesting. It can burn Tyranitar to avoid taking a ton from Pursuit, it has reliable recovery in Leech Seed and Recover, it can easily spinblock against Excadrill, and it provides a very good Mega-Metagross-check.

Ghost is an excellent typing, but the amount of viable ghost-types (or ghost types in general) are extremely low, being the rarest type. In terms of utility, they have options such as heavy access to moves such as Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp, etc. Offensively, Ghost has excellent neutral coverage, only resistances being Dark and Normal, the latter is common but has few viable pokemon with the typing. It's also interesting to note that Ghost has few high BP moves, as well as physical attackers. Mega Sableye has definitely been very centralizing as of late, but the metagame has managed to adapt. Gengar is the only pokemon that has consistently remained OU throughout the all the generations, and for good reason. It fully abuses Ghost's good neutral coverage as well as being able to use its support options. Gourgeist has a solid typing, good bulk, and has access to interesting tools such as Trick Room. Cofagrigus has a niche, but lacks reliable recovery. All in all, it's an interesting, albeit elusive typing.

Week 11's type is the Ghost Type!

Ghost has had less than favorable representation in OU over the years. Outside of the always OU Gengar, most of these spooky spirits have had niche roles at best. However, the introduction of Mega Sableye has shown a little bit of how effective Ghosts can be with the proper tools and secondary typing. Few representatives but some very interesting ones!

If you have any ideas for the thread to make it more interesting, throw a PM my way. Outside of that, the usual questions in the OP are a good place to look for ideas. Feel free to talk about any trends or new sets among OU viable Fighting types (there are at least a handful not shown above). Talk about as much or as little as you like. Happy discussing!
HAHA! Proof that you copied and pasted!

Jokes aside, might want to change that.

Now for the real post. Gengar is by far my favourite Ghost type. The LO set is extremely hard to switch into and it has coverage to kill most of its would-be checks/counters. It also has some really nice supportive moves like Will-o-Wisp which is great for Tyranitar/Bisharp switch-ins, Taunt to stop stallmons from stalling and just utterly wall Chansey, Destiny Bond for a last minute...uh Idk what it's called but cool move to mess with the opponent. Other notable mentions are Hypnosis, Pain Split and....Substitute?

Cofagrigus is underused af and it's actually a great stop to Mega Lopunny and Metagross and other Pokemon that rely on their abilities a lot like Mega Altaria. Sucks that it as no recovery but hey that's why it's D rank (I think?) and not B or something. Still a cool Pokemon though.

Doublade...holds the niche of countering otherwise hard-to-counter Pokemon like Mega Medicham, Heracross, Gardevoir, and banded Staraptor and maybe a few more. Pretty niche aside from that although it is a good all-in-one package for a stall team. All of them did die in usage though. I want my Aegislash back ;-;

Just getting all these empty types out of the way, there are gonna be some good types coming in the next few weeks :)
Week 12's type is the Normal Type!

^That Staraptor image is freaking huge omg. And I forgot Diggersby 0_0

Normal typing is kinda bad tbh. Not a great typing offensively or defensively, and very few good representatives because of that. There are actually more viable ones than I initially thought so that's the good news I guess. This awfully boring week had to happen sometime so there is not too much else to say.

If you have any ideas for the thread to make it more interesting, throw a PM my way. Outside of that, the usual questions in the OP are a good place to look for ideas. Feel free to talk about any trends or new sets among OU viable Normal types. Talk about as much or as little as you like. Happy discussing!

Last edited:
Staraptor <3_<3

Honestly, one of the most under-rated Pokemon in the metagame right now is Mega Pidgeot. It can easily blow through a variety of offensive teams with little-to-no effort. 100% Hurricane is nothing to mess around with, as not only does it back incredible power behind its hits, the 30% chance to confuse the opponent can really change the outcome of the battle. It's a shame Pidgeot has so many common checks, but it completely wrecks unprepared teams, especially with Nasty Plot / Baton Pass support.

Mega Lopunny is nearly impossible to play around with an offensive team if you don't have a Talonflame. Its blistering Speed in combination with unresisted dual STABs and high base-power moves make it something you have to consider during team building. Being able to come in and freely spam High Jump Kick with nothing being immune to it is a huge advantage, as it takes a solid chunk out of anything that dares to switch into it. It's probably the most meta-game defining Normal type, so there's that.

Chansey, in my opinion, is more of an over-hyped Pokemon than anything. It has a really bad defensive typing, while only being weak to one thing, it has 0 resistances. Not to mention, Fighting is a very common offensive typing currently. It also has an over-reliance on Eviolite, making it extremely Knock Off weak, as well as getting no gradual recovery from Leftovers. It's also huge Taunt bait and can literally do nothing to most Ghost types. Its huge HP stat makes it a fantastic Wish-passer, and its absolutely fantastic Special Defense means it can switch into basically anything from the Special side, however.

Will add more as thought come to me imo

Last edited:
There's still another offensive Normal type for your consideration, and that is Diggersby tho. It got a huge boost from the ORAS move tutors, so it can run Knock Off to nail Gengar, and can toss out a Fire Punch against Skarmory so it doesn't have to worry about Wild Charge recoil. Scarf Digg has become the primary set, enabling it to become a great revenge killer for something else to sweep.

There's also Smeargle, which still has a niche as a decent Baton Pass or hazards lead with Spore.

And I swear to Arceus, if I see one more Snorlax...

Ah, the Normal type. I'm kinda new here, so hope I do this right! I feel like Normal types have fallen out of favor, but I guess there wasn't an abundance of them anyway. There was a time when I first heard about competitive battling a couple generations ago, and Chansey (or Blissey) were hailed as impenetrable walls and supporters. But in the current metagame, too many powerhouse Pokemon ruin the pink blobs, nevermind Taunt users. Even before then, Snorlax was a really common Normal type, but it has fallen even further. Otherwise, most Normal types aren't typically seen much of. Sure, you CAN use them, but there's it's not really worth it at this point.

bludz

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Normal type is actually pretty nice for Chansey because it's hard to hit it super effectively. It's similar to why Clefable is good - except Chansey is actually much bulkier (on the special side, primarily).

Diggersby is a pretty cool abuser of normal type STAB. Huge Power Life Orb Return hits like a freaking truck and is actually capable of 2HKOing some of the most physically bulky pokemon like Slowbro and Hippowdons that run mixed bulk. On top of that it 2HKOs the Unaware mons found on stall regardless of boosts so it's really an amazing wallbreaker. Earthquake is a good secondary STAB for Steel and Rock types that resist Return but honestly Return is more spammable because Ghost types are rare and ground immunities are common.

Another interesting thing about the normal type is that some of the moves (not pokemon) got buffed like Hyper Voice hitting through subs. Not only that but the release of abilities like Pixilate and Aerilate has made normal type moves staples on offensive powerhouses like Mega Pinsir and Mega Gardevoir.

Alright boring stuff is out of the way.
Week 13's type is the Flying Type!

(Note that discussion isn't limited to the above Pokemon) (Genies not pictured because they aren't cool burdz)

The Flying typing was initially short on true representatives until the most recent generations. Some Flying types, for example Dragonite, use their secondary typing only in certain defensive situations. However, the introduction of strong attackers abusing Flying STAB showed just how dangerous Pokemon of this type can be (see BirdSpam as an example). The first pure Flying type, Tornadus, has also seen great success in OU in recent generations.

If you have any ideas for the thread to make it more interesting, throw a PM my way. Outside of that, the usual questions in the OP are a good place to look for ideas. Feel free to talk about any trends or new sets among OU viable Flying types. Talk about as much or as little as you like. Happy discussing!

bludz

So I feel like one of the main reasons Tornadus-T - and to a lesser extent Mega Pidgeot - is so threatening to teams (besides the speed tier) is that many carry things like Hippowdon, Slowbro and Rocky Helmet Garchomp for birdspam (aka Talonflame and Mega Pinsir). This means that many teams are weak to special flying attacks like Hurricane. That's why I think Zapdos is actually pretty good right now since it checks special flying types as well and also SpDef Talonflame which is a massive threat atm. Probably got more for later but that's just an initial thought.

Last edited:
Sure, there are the offensive Flying types, some of which don't even use their Flying STAB half the time (Gyarados, Charizard-Y, Thundurus, Landorus), but then there are also some pretty decent defensive ones, like Skarmory, Landorus-T, and Mandibuzz. In spite of the SR weakness, Flying is actually a pretty decent defensive typing, with resistance to Fighting and immunity to Ground and Spikes, and since all of them (Tornadus doesn't count) have a secondary typing, they have other resistances to boot. Most of them also get Roost, letting them live that much longer. Roost is also good on offensive Flying types that get it, especially Talonflame and Charizard-Y, the former spamming recoil moves and both being 4x SR weak.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Thing with all these burds is:
Tornadus-T: K it gets regenerator and decent coverage, but that coverage has unreliable accuracy and i don't want to use Politoed on all my teams, and i just didn't want to use it's AV set.
Talonflame: When i played my first XY match i tried a Ninjask pass and it ko'd my Ninjask i was like "wtf how". I looked it up, saw it's awesome, but didn't use it so much cos everyone was using this and was preparing for this. Has got some cool sets and i believe a couple more will pop up(idk why people dont use the natural gift set)
Mega Pinsir: It's like the most affected by rocks fake-burd there is cos it's never gonna get recovery and basically gets a single chance to break hell and till then you're a mon down which i don't like. My opp can just pressure me with rocks and eventually wear down my hazard remover. Still looks cool so props for that.
Mega Aerodactyl: A cool Mega that i haven't used much, looks neat on paper and is nice late game(and early game with lightning fast taunt+rocks). Thing is, it's either got non-contact moves that are otherwise nice, or contact moves that just don't have raw power. Give it Brave Bird ffs.
Togekiss: Kind of an odd burd in that it's evenly spread and can wall or just support or hax you to death. Whenever i've seen it in action it's mostly been the bulky twave+Air Slash so not much on this, could've more potential.
Hawlucha: The fighter burd now we're talking. I was really hyped for this(and Flying Press OMG DOUBLE STAB lame) and it fell midway b/w satisfactory to workable. It did win me some games but i had to be so precise with it's Unburden set that sometimes i just wanted to sack it. One thing i only tried in a test battle was Endure+Endeavour Salac Berry Unburden set with HJK and Acrobatics. Breaks down walls in theory, but i'm not a good battler so maybe someone better could actually make it work.
Zapdos: Another odd-ball in that i always looked at Thundy for offensive sets and never at it for defensive ones. It does have its own perks though, like Heat Wave, better bulk, Baton Pass(don't hate), maybe you could count Signal Beam and Air Cutter, but yeah point is it's actually different from Thundy and i just haven't figured out how to use it. And it looks cool as well.
Mega Pidgeotte: Really misses Focus Blast(see what i did there n_N) and therefore isn't actually outstanding. Work Up for set up isn't actually lordly, and while Hurricane+Heat Wave is coverage enough, it just doesnt seem to make it work as much as one would hope/expect/pray/beg. Still underrated imo and Recreant has found ways to abuse this.

Other burds include Gliscor(oh yeah), Landos, Thundys, Skarm, Mandi, Dnite(and poor Mence), Zard, Gyara, Lati@s but these fall in 2 categories:
1) haven't used/witnessed much(thundy-t, mence)
2) everybody knows much and i cant bother writing for them. i still love you zard <3.

Also i wanna thank Celtic for keeping this up despite getting lesser activity.

p2

Banned deucer.

I feel Zapdos is great in this meta right now because it's a decent answer to genie spam, while acting as a Defogger that doesn't lose to Bisharp and can stand up against TTar (Even SpD sets don't lose too much from Pursuit).
I've always gone with the general opinion that it's just a mediocre pokemon, but in this meta it's actually a very interesting pokemon to use and I think it's really undersold at the moment.

Even though it's not a bird, regular gyarados is pretty solid in this meta. With healing wish support, gyara can perform its defensive roles as a good fighting/water/ground resist with intimidate early on. When conditions are good,healing wish and heal gyara back up and go on a sweeping rampage.

SpeDef skarm is nice too as a fairy check, spiker and defoger.

My favorite flyer is probably thundurus.
Seriously, GK thundurus dumps on so many balance cores it's ridiculous. Its really hard to wall and revenge kill since it resists a lot of priority moves and prankster t wave ruins a lot of .scarfers. Also knock off will cripple any scarfer trying to switch into thundurus as well. I really like thundurus lol. The 4 atk sets are probably the best ones atm

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
The discussions in this thread are often about the popular pokemon from each type, but the flying type has a few interesting unranked pokemon that are pretty fun to use:

Honchkrows frailty and average speed is the main reason why this thing is pretty difficult to use. Bisharp is pretty similar as a pretty slow wallbreaker that relies on Sucker Punch to kill pokemon that outspeed it. Honchkrow doesn't set up SDs like Bish does but pick off weakened pokemon with Pursuit to get a Moxie boost. Once the faster dark-resists such as Mega Altaria and Scarftar are gone it is much easier for Honchkrow to punch holes in offensive teams, especially because Brave Bird helps against a lot of pokemon Bisharp struggles with. Though Bisharp sounds like the better pokemon in nearly every situation, Honchkrow got some nice niches over Bisharp like a ground immunity and 105 SpA actually works in some situations if Honchkrow goes for the mixed set with Icy Wind or Heat Wave to surprise Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Landorus-T or Garchomp.

Poison/Flying is a pretty decent defensive typing outside of 4 weaknesses including a stealth rock weakness. Because of this typing Crobat is a good offensive check to Serperior, Keldeo and Mega Altaria [rocks down]. Crobat has many support moves that work very well with the good speed stat such as Taunt, Super Fang, U-Turn and Defog. Many defensive cores are pretty weak against the combination of Taunt and Super Fang and because Crobat is immune to Toxic, can roost of any damage and is very unpredictable it is pretty easy to play around common walls like Ferrothorn and defensive Garchomp if you manage to keep stealth rock down. Crobat also doesn't need much support because its weaknesses are not that difficult to compensate by other pokemon [3/4 of the weaknesses are resisted by steel types]

I've used Mantine in OU as a check to pokemon like Keldeo, Zard-Y and Landorus and it sounds pretty good on paper. However, the lack of recovery and a weakness to rocks are huge weaknesses because it limits the amount of times it can switch. For example Mantine is a switch in for Landorus:
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Sludge Wave vs. 248 HP / 172+ SpD Mantine: 96-114 (28.8 - 34.2%) -- 99.7% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Mantine Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 174-206 (54.5 - 64.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Even in a 1v1 situation Mantine struggles to defeat Landorus. Assuming average rolls on all sludge waves [31%], Mantine has to take 2 Sludge Waves and Stealth Rock damage and with rocks up you end up with 25% left, which means you can only switch in once because more rocks damage will finish you off. Even with Air Slash you lose against Keldeo with rocks up [you win with rocks down] so in standard situations Mantine still struggles to do what it needs to do.

Will add
later

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
BIRDS

Flying-type, generally speaking, is an extremely reliable offensive typing. Easily the most reliable type of offensive typing having little to no drawbacks by just spamming itself and plenty of flying-type checks can die by constant pressure (whole reason the concept birdspam exists).

Something to note also is that flying-types share a lot of diverse secondary typings that provide a plethora of uses for each of them.

Tornadus-T is a threat. With its coverage, powerful STAB in the form of hurricane and the ability to pivot through a lot of the metagame thanks to U-turn and being incredibly durable thanks to regenerator. AV is an amazing pivot that can switch into threats like gengar and landorus (watch out for rock slide) comfortably, the mixed life orb one is a bitch to deal with.

Talonflame bla bla bla, click brave bird. Jokes aside, is funny how something that looks quite underwhelming stat wise can be so meta defining. Having a good couple of effective sets, this mon can shine against a lot of team archetypes and it is getting incredibly difficult to check consistently.

M-Pinsir is a beast, it can pummel through a lot of stuff easily if you let it do it. IMO this mon by just using substitute can disrupt your gameplan. Metagame is quite unkind to it but it still can shine, and it is so beautiful!

M-Aerodactyl is rather cool due to the ability of being a pseudo offensive glue to plenty of teams, checking a lot of mons with its blistering speed. To name a few: mega lopunny, mega sceptile, talonflame. Can struggle to get past fat builds but they gotta guess what coverage it is running so isnt that bad. A worthy mega to pick and play with.

Togekiss who the hell though serene grace was a good idea? Stallbreaker is a pretty effective set. Dismantle defensive builds really damn well.

Zapdos is quite cool actually due to people noticing is fares better against specially offensive threats, like genies. It checks mega pinsir really well but its usage going down give little reasons in going physically defensive. Specially defensive is far more effective at the moment.

Hawlucha is honestly quite amazing and a fascinating in the sense that it has an amazing dual STAB that can cover a huge part of the metagame at least neutrally. Great speed, good STAB moves and swords dance and unburden let hawlucha clean weakened teams pretty easily.

Thundurus-Incarnate is an incredible annoyance to defensive, offensive and balanced teams alike thanks to the versatility of its sets. Mixed, nasty plot, offensive utility with prankster t-wave all have different ways to be deal with so you gotta watch out. All in all, pretty powerful mon.

Landorus-Incarnate is some broken shit.

Gliscor will always be an annoyance. Honchkrow is actually pretty cool and glad people realized that! Lots of birds, huh?

Cause of the destruction Salamence mega evolution caused to the OU metagame at its time the stone has been banned and salamence is serving 25 to life in UU tier prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)