Sticky Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
...now if only they would confirm the 8th gym leader we'd be set
The 8th Gym Leader is gonna be Wallace. But really, why does everyone even give a care? The only real difference is Wallace has Milotic and Seaking while Juan has Crawdaunt and Kingdra.

Although...I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Crawdaunt...

Reactions: PME
The 8th Gym Leader is gonna be Wallace. But really, why does everyone even give a care? The only real difference is Wallace has Milotic and Seaking while Juan has Crawdaunt and Kingdra.

The difference is who the champion is. We have Steven confirmed to return, but no confirmation on his role.

Plus, some people really like Juan for some reason. Me? I just really hate Wallace.

If Wallace is the 8th Gym leader Steven is the champion, but if Juan is the gym leader then Wallace could be the Champion which would be rather annoying

EDIT: Ninja'd. Dammit :p

Reactions: PME
The difference is who the champion is. We have Steven confirmed to return, but no confirmation on his role.

Plus, some people really like Juan for some reason. Me? I just really hate Wallace.
These are remakes or Ruby and Sapphire. Steven is the champ. I'm like 99% sure of it. And frankly I'd rather face him than Wallace when I've already faced Water earlier and if I see another Tentacool or Pelliper I'll scream at that point.

As for who I'd like to see make a cameo appearance...oh god the list is quite long. But I definitely wouldn't mind Crasher Wake, or maybe Wulfric in the Shoal Cave. But perhaps my top pick would be Korrina. Steven could have asked her for assistance in understanding the Mega Stones and Mega Evolution, since it is supposed to be her family's legacy or something to that effect. Heck, this could also be an excuse to have the Lucarionite handed to you in the game...

These are remakes or Ruby and Sapphire. Steven is the champ. I'm like 99% sure of it. And frankly I'd rather face him than Wallace when I've already faced Water earlier and if I see another Tentacool or Pelliper I'll scream at that point.

As for who I'd like to see make a cameo appearance...oh god the list is quite long. But I definitely wouldn't mind Crasher Wake, or maybe Wulfric in the Shoal Cave. But perhaps my top pick would be Korrina. Steven could have asked her for assistance in understanding the Mega Stones and Mega Evolution, since it is supposed to be her family's legacy or something to that effect. Heck, this could also be an excuse to have the Lucarionite handed to you in the game...
Lol, you're seriously overconfident with that "99%"

If I had to choose, I'd bet on Steven as well, but Game Freak is purposefully leaving us in suspense on who it'll be.

My wet dream is still a double battle with Mega Metagross and Mega Milotic.
That would be awesome but could you double Mega evolve in Doubles?

So would most of us but still, Nintendo could make Steven a Red-esq character again and Wallace as champ.

If I had to choose, I'd bet on Steven as well, but Game Freak is purposefully leaving us in suspense on who it'll be.
Would love to see that they never announce it. Even in the guide book it's listed as ??? like in RBY. Won't find out until we get to the Gym.

Cameos? Man, I enjoyed Looker and wouldn't mind seeing him again. Blue from RBY would be awesome as well.

I believe he's talking about a Tag Battle against Steven and Wallace. In that scenario, both can Mega Evolve.
I could see how that would work seeing as only one trainer Mega evolved the one Pokemon but there are still more than 1 Mega Evolution per side. Has there been a Tag battle with more than 1 Mega Evo per side?

I could see how that would work seeing as only one trainer Mega evolved the one Pokemon but there are still more than 1 Mega Evolution per side. Has there been a Tag battle with more than 1 Mega Evo per side?
I haven't done it myself, but I'm pretty sure that in a Wi-Fi Tag Battle both players on one side can Mega Evolve. I'm not 100% sure, though.

Or even better, the Medichamite, which is probably going to be used earlier

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nobody's gonna waste the hitting power that Chomp offers on a simple hazard setter. Flygon has immunity to Spikes and Toxic Spikes, resistance to Stealth Rock, and enough firepower to beat many hazard setters and possibly some spinners on UU.
Um, Chomp with SR is completely legit. You force a ton of switches which lets you get free turns to set it up and Excadrill can't just come in on you and Spin.

I've noticed a lot of the Gen 3 Megas can be obtained quite early in the game.

Starters: The Start
Gardevoir: Route 102
Mawile: Granite Cave
Sableye: Granite Cave
Aggron: Granite Cave
Manectric: Route 110

While others are a bit later:
Medicham: Mt Pyre/Victory Rd
Banette: Route 121
Absol: Route 120

So depending when you get the mega Braclet and when you can get Mega stones, you could have a fair few Megas on your team

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've noticed a lot of the Gen 3 Megas can be obtained quite early in the game.

Starters: The Start
Gardevoir: Route 102
Mawile: Granite Cave
Sableye: Granite Cave
Aggron: Granite Cave
Manectric: Route 110

While others are a bit later:
Medicham: Mt Pyre/Victory Rd
Banette: Route 121
Absol: Route 120

So depending when you get the mega Braclet and when you can get Mega stones, you could have a fair few Megas on your team
In X and Y many of the Mons that could MEvo were available during the story yet we only had access to the Mega Stones for the Starters, Aerodactyl, Gengar, and Ampharos (probably missing something, but w/e). I don't think GF will give us the stones for every Mega Pokemon that we can get during the story.

In X and Y many of the Mons that could MEvo were available during the story yet we only had access to the Mega Stones for the Starters, Aerodactyl, Gengar, and Ampharos (probably missing something, but w/e). I don't think GF will give us the stones for every Mega Pokemon that we can get during the story.
We got about 5 not including starters before post-game. Would be nice to get about 3-4 in ORAS

I believe you could get Gengarite during the storyline as well.....but yah, several of the stones were not accessible till postgame such as Absolnite, Aggronite, Tyranitarite, etceterite....

The only guaranteed Stones we are getting are the Starters and then whatever it is that gives us the Primal Forms of Groudon/Kyogre. The others will be icing on the cake at that point xD

Primal Kyogre is going to be OP. Same for P-Groudon. Might actually replace it for Camerupt once I get it...
I'd love a Mega Camerupt tbt. As many are starting to understand, Fire/Ground is a fantastic typing, and him being one of the few special orientated ground types (or mixed I guess) it be a great thing. Course I don't know if he is even close t popular enough for that but id love it.

I'd love a Mega Camerupt tbt. As many are starting to understand, Fire/Ground is a fantastic typing, and him being one of the few special orientated ground types (or mixed I guess) it be a great thing. Course I don't know if he is even close t popular enough for that but id love it.
He's Maxie's main critter. It MUST get a MEvo

I like Camerupt (Especially shiny). I'd like it to at least get bulkier should it get a mega evo. Its sp.atk is pretty good without a boost and ground/fire is decent offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)