Sticky Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Mega Diancie is sooooo pretty :D :D Fan girl is happy :D

But Mega Swampert.... kind of looks like Chesnaught-____-

sceptile is seemed to have a 6 weaknesses (one of them is double) but i like the buff of him,he got got some an interesting double resistences in form of water and grass while immnue to electer,resistence to the famous eartquake is always good. with the nerf of rain i see Swampert's ability pretty useless but we will see the buff of his stats.
i really hope that M-Sceptile will shine in the OU tier,so as Swampert they both deserve that!.

The Ancient Devolution thing is probably just a fancy reskin of Mega Evolution, the screenshots and apparent symbol near their names seem to suggest that.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mega Swampert looks good. He seems like his Attack and Defenses are going to get a huge boost, and Swift Swim will make up for low Speed. Mega Sceptile with Lightningrod is an odd choice, but Talonflame is going to love his company in taking out Rotom-W. Design wise, he looks great. I know people are going to go with Treecko as their starter, but I'm a die hard Water-type user first run in a new game. #TeamMudkip all the way, man.

Gyarados will probably be a nice partner for Mega-Sceptile, resisting/neutral to most of his weaknesses and can bait out thunderbolts. You have to Mega-evolve Sceptile first though, which can be a pain.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Mega Swampert looks good. He seems like his Attack and Defenses are going to get a huge boost, and Swift Swim will make up for low Speed. Mega Sceptile with Lightningrod is an odd choice, but Talonflame is going to love his company in taking out Rotom-W. Design wise, he looks great. I know people are going to go with Treecko as their starter, but I'm a die hard Water-type user first run in a new game. #TeamMudkip all the way, man.
But Talonflame could always use Salac Berry + Nature Power though.

Ahh mega swampy and sceptile look great! although, mega abomasnow poops on them both....

But, swift swim swampy came a gen too late unfortunately, but well see what its buffed up stats are!

Steven sure is looking good nowadays...

Waiting for Juan confirmation though, he's the only one I care about

If they mess him up, I don't know what I'd do ;_;

Would like to be the 100th person to say that Mega Swampert looks like its been eating fast food 24/7. And took steroids. How in the world did that beefy excuse for a pokemon get SWIFT swim?

Praise Mega Sceptile though. A dragon plant that absorbs lightning and crushes Rotom is my kind of plant.

And Stephen eyecandy is back for sure! My inner fan girl is pretending to take an interest in rocks.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
All three of these new megas look really cool. Sceptile's new color scheme is awesome...Dragon-type is a bit unexpected but GameFreak tends to give it to dinosaur Pokemon, so I guess it's not too weird. Lightningrod is very weird...not sure why it gets it, but it's a really cool ability that doesn't have enough good users so this could be cool.

Mega Swampert, like everyone has pointed out, looks like Chesnaught and Seismitoad had a love child, but it's not too bad either. THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING IT SAP SIPPER.

Mega Diancie is beautiful, it didn't really change that much from Diancie but really got rid of the one problem I had with it, that stupid looking rock ass -_- the new crystal dress thing looks much better. I am surprised that they made a mega for a new Pokemon, but it's awesome so I like it.

All of the dex entries about swampert talk about his strong arms and people are surprised his mega evolution gave him bigger arms........

and then they're trying to say he's fat and looks like chesnaught??? DO YOU NOT SEE THE MUSCLES? Put on your glasses and look at those biceps. Chesnaught has asian sprouts for arms

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Either that or it just bribed Nintendo to get an ability that wasn't Damp.

Bet it didn't think about all those Voltorbs in RSE.
Considering that Voltorb doesn't learn Self-destruct until level 33 in XY, that's not really an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)