Nuzlocke Challenge

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ah yes, I tried one of these today on pearl. It worked out until I overestimated my monferno and thought it was enough for the first gym. His cranidos beat me from then on.

Sure, I'll do a round 2. Things shall be different.

I have an emerald file up and just beat Winona. Aside from Cyril the Swampert and Nazrin the Dustox (lol), I can't seem to get in the habit of keeping my pokemon alive. About the stupidest thing I've ever done was using Magnitude in a Double battle with a Maneton as partner >_<

Day 1
Day 2 Part 1

Day 2 Part 2

I go see Kurt and he runs off to Slowpoke well to fight Team Rocket. I follow him and fight defeat the first and second Rocket Grunts fairly easily with Chompy but she gets a little low on health so I decide to go heal. On my way out, I find a Lv. 5 Zubat and try to catch it but Chompy OHKOs it with Quick Attack.

When I get back, I take out the final grunt, but wild Zubat hax brings me back down to low health. I get back and battle Proton and the battle is actually kind of interesting so I'll post what I remember of it. (I think I got all of it since I typed it out in Notepad right afterward.)

He sends out Zubat as I send out Chompy (both Lv. 9, that's what I have down but I find it hard to beleive that Chompy got to Lv. 14 between now and after Bugsy since I only used Rocky there). I have Chompy use Quick Attack which takes Zubat out due to a critical hit. I consider myself lucky that this Zubat didn't nearly hax me to death like the others (seriously, all of their Supersonics hit).

He sends out his Lv. 12 Koffing and I hit it with Quick Attack as he hits me with Poison Gas. Poison can't kill a Pokemon outside of battle in HGSS but I know it will be a nuisence for this battle so I use the Pecha Berry I found in the Ruins of Alph to cure Chompy as he uses Smog (I think I'm at about half health at this point). I hit it with another Quick Attack that does mediocre damage and he uses another Poison Gas. Chompy is now Poisoned and only has 14 health so I'm forced to go to Woopah (Lv. 14) as he uses Smog. I'm able to 2HKO his Koffing while his Poison Gas misses giving me the vivtory.

After that, Kurt comes in and takes me back to his house. He gives me the Fast Ball and I get him to make me 2 Love Balls (really, none of his Poke Balls besides the Lure Ball are very good and I don't have any Blu Apricorns). I quickly run back to the Pokemon Center to heal Chompy, who still has HP to spare when I get there.

After that, I wipe the floor with the gym. Even Bugsy fails to do more than 1 damage to me (Scyther used Focus Energy and Metapod survived a Rock Throw and hit me with Tackle). Togepi hatches from the egg when I'm leaving the gym and I name him Eggy. He's Relaxed.

I decided to train Chompy from Lv. 14 to 16 to learn Hyper Fang because I was convinced that Zubat could hax Geodude to death so I wanted to OHKO it right after beating Gastly. That ended up being pointless because I OHKOd Gastly with Bite and he switched in Quilava immediately. Woopah 2HKOd it without taking much damage and Geodude OHKOd Zubat. Although, I think it did Flinch me once with Bite.

I head into Ilex Forrest and catch a Lv. 5 Quiet Caterpie while I get the Farfetch'd back. I name him Mothra and decide to keep him in my party and train him by switching out of wild Pokemon. I teach Cut to AJ for now, but since he won't be on my final team I'll find something else to teach it to later. Once I teach Headbutt to Qat, I head back to Azealea town and use Headbutt on the trees. I catch a Lv. 3 Timid Aipom and name her Goku. (Come to think of it, Goku doesn't fit at all because she's female, Timid, and Quick to flee. I'll try to come up with a better name by tomorrow.)

I pick up the Charcoal which I could put to use if I catch a Growlithe. I head back through Ilex Forrest and Mothra gets to Lv. 8 by the end of it and evolves in the process. I fight the three trainers along the path and avoid the grass to get into Goldenrod. I pick up Kenya (Lv. 20 Hasty female Spearow) from the guard above Goldenrod, which counts as my Goldenrod Pokemon. I also rename Latouchia, Aracnia and rename Reemy, Remmy.

I head back down to Route 34 and catch a Lv. 11 Lax Rattata and name him Esquire, since he's the third Rattata I've caught. He'll be my backup to Chompy. I fight the rest of the trainers there and Mothra evolves into Butterfree and Qat evolves into Bayleef on the last trainer.

I train Mothra to Lv. 12 against Pokemon in Ilex Forrest to get him Sleep Powder and Stun Spore (OMG, nearly completely accurate Sleep Powder is godly). I continue to train Mothra on the Pokemon on Route 35 and he eventually learns Gust. I catch a Lv. 14 Quirky Drowzee and name her Dremcacher! (it's an inside joke you won't get it). I actually tried to put her to Sleep with Mothra but it didn't work since she has Insomnia. She'll serve as my backup to him if need be.

I continue to fight the rest of the trainers I can but I avoid the tall grass in National Park and Route 36 so I can catch something in the Bug Catching Contest and Sudowoodo respectively. Irwin's (Juggler) Voltorb has Sonicboom which posed a problem for Woopah. At this point, Rocky is Lv. 19 (same as when I defeated Bugsy) and Qat is Lv. 18 so I train them on the Gym after I get the Radio Card (seriously, is the last question not supposed to make any sense or what?) and they get to Lv. 21 and Lv. 19 respectively.

So I send out Qat against Whitney's Clefairy. My strategy is to take out Clefairy with Bayleef, set up Reflect, and Poison Miltank twice because it has a Lum Berry on it. After that, I'll hit it with Rock Smash from Rocky and between the Defense drops, Poison, and Quick Claw, it won't be able Flinch Hax me for long. It doesn't exactly go as planned, though.

I start off with Reflect because I figure I can atleast 2HKO Clefairy which will give me just enough Reflect left to Poison Miltank. However, to my dismay, Clefairy uses Mimic and sets it up next turn while I use Razor Leaf. I know I have to try and stall Reflect for Geodude so I hit Clefairy with Poisonpowder as they use Metronome to get a Synthesis. I hit them with Headbutt hoping for a Flinch and they use Metronome again and get Crush Claw which lowers my defense (in hindsight, I probably should have remebered that and gone Rocky right when she sent out Miltank).

I hit them with Head butt again and they either Flinch or use Metronome for something worthless. My Reflect ends at the end of the turn so I know theirs will be go down next turn. I set up another Reflect and they hit me with 4 Double Slap hits which brings me down to half health and their Reflect goes down. I take this opportunity to take out Clefairy before they set up another Reflect.

Miltank comes out and hits me with Stomp but I'm able to get a Poisonpowder off which is promptly cured by its Lum Berry. It continues to use Stomp as I try to hit it with Poison Powder again but it ends up missing. Qat is now in red health so I use a Super Potion on it and Miltank hits me with another Stomp. My Reflect goes down at the end of the turn. I try to set up another one but Whitney Flinches me with Stomp and Bayleef won't survive another Stomp so I'm forced to go to Rocky and hope he can take her on without Poison or Reflect.

I switch him in and Whitney uses Stomp, which doesn't hit me very much. Surprisingly, the rest of the battle goes rather smoothly as I hit her with 4 Rock Smashes for the KO (only the second to last one got a Defense drop) and she hits me with 4 more Stomps which only gets me down to about half and none of them Flinch me.

So I recieve the Plain Badge and head back to heal my Pokemon. Tomorrow, the Bug Catching Contest and some Pokeathlon.

Team:

Party: (I just realized I haven't been giving their abilities, whoops.)

Butterfree (Mothra)
Lv. 17 (M) - Compoundeyes
Quiet

Gust
Confusion
Sleep Powder (Mothra rarely takes damage with this.)
Stun Spore

Rattata (Chompy) @ Oran Berry (Forgot to take this off after Whitney.)
Lv. 18 (F) - Guts (No, Chompy wouldn't have been able to take out Koffing with Guts boosted Quick Attacks.)
Serious

Hyper Fang
Bite
Quick Attack
Tail Whip

Wooper (Woopah)
Lv. 18 (F) - Water Absorb
Naive

Mud Shot
Water Gun
Slam
Tail Whip

Bayleef (Qat) @ Miracle Seed
Lv. 19 (M) - Overgrow
Mild

Razor Leaf
Headbutt
Poisonpowder
Reflect

Spearow (Kenya) @ Grass Mail (She'll be my Trick absorber until I get Shark Beak, lol.)
Lv. 20 (M) - Keen Eye
Hasty

Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Pursuit
Leer

Geodude (Rocky) @ Quick Claw
Lv. 21 (M) - Sturdy (I really gotta pay more attention to my Pokemon's Abilities. I was worried that Whitney's Clefairy was going to use Sheer Cold via Metronome.)
Naive

Magnitude
Rock Throw
Rock Smash
Rock Polish

In Alive Box

Spinarak (Aracnia) Lv. 3 (F) - Insomnia - Lax - Poison Sting/String Shot
Rattata (Remmy) Lv. 3 (M) - Run Away - Docile - Tackle/Tail Whip
Hoppip (LOLZ) Lv. 6 (F) - Leaf Guard - Naive - Splash/Sythesis
Togepi (Eggy) Lv. 1 (M) - Serene Grace - Relaxed - Growl/Charm/Extrasensory
*Serene Grace and Extrasensory are nice but its level is too low and Kenya is a much better flyer since I can't teach Eggy Fire Blast.
Aipom (Goku) Lv. 3 (F) - Pickup - Timid - Scratch/Tail Whip
Sandshrew (AJ) Lv. 6 (M) - Sand Veil - Modest - Scratch/Defense Curl/Cut
Rattata (Esquire) Lv. 11 (M) - Guts - Lax - Tail Whip/Quick Attack/Focus Energy/Bite
*My backup for Chompy.
Drowzee (Dremcachr!) Lv. 14 (F) - Insomnia - Quirky - Pound/Hypnosis/Disable/Confusion
*My backup for Mothra.

Dead
None (woot)

So, I headed on to Vermillion and caught myself a diglett, 2 meowth, and an extra sandshrew. I took the meowth with better IVs (much better in fact, both were the same level, one sassy and one neutral, and every stat was higher, including the negative speed) So, after demolishing every trainer in sight on routes and the boat the rival battle went smoothly. Queen took out most of my rival, with Sandy taking out Kadabra. The gym was another cakewalk. Cher was level 19 going in and 1-shot everything but surge's riachu, and I lucked out and had no double-team hax. As I write this I'm runniing to get flash.

I'm changing my rules since I'm not trying for a deep narative. Rival battles now have no kill excemption. I'm also going for full item use (except revives). And now, for your viewing pleasure, dots and lines!

Team
Thorn - L19 Sassy F Beedrill
Cher - L22 Bashful F Sandslash
Bower - L20 Sassy M Mowth
Knight - L22 Bold M Ivsaur
Queen - L22 Careful Nidoqueen
Sandy - L22 Naughty F Pidgeotto

Boxed
Tank - Serios M Magikarp
Zuzy - Naughty F Zubat
Vinez - Lonely M Bellsprout
Numa - Mild M Pidgey
Nose - Naive M Diglett
Longcat - Docile M Meowth
Bob - Relaxed M Sandshrew

Ded
Archer the Jolly M Spearow, L15: Cause of death: Pidgey gust crit

Update 5

Snorlax:
After getting 21 Pokeballs, I went right to Route 16 and woke up Snorlax. My general strategy revolved around an Intimidate and Sand-Attack, then weakening and catching him in his sleep. It worked better than I expected; he stayed in the second Ball. After that I fought the Bikers at the top of Cycling Road.

Cinnibar Island:
Over 9000! and Stinkweed had a field day here; beat most of the trainers and got Moonlight for Stinkweed. Then I evolved her because Petal Dance is still gained at the same level, and the stat improvement will get me through Absorb. Caught a Tangela (Spaghetti!) on the way and trained Stinkweed to Level 38 because she won't be beating much for awhile. Caught a Tentacool (Jelli) while I was at it.

Pokemon Mansion was mainly a beeline for the key. I fought a few trainers on the way and had another close call with Robin; she took a Blaze Flamethrower! Luckily she lived with 3 HP, and no burn to kill her afterward. Got the TMs too, don't know if I'll use them.

Blaine:
The Gym was taken care of by Koopa, with help from Robin and Leonardo on the trainers. However, Koopa was used exclusively on Blaine, and to much success. The only real problem was Rapidash, who kept spamming Bounce (thank God for Protect). After that, though, no problems.

Now I'm on One Island; I'm doing the sidequest mainly for free Exp., so that the Rival fight in Silph Co. isn't too hard. Damn, with the Biker Gang on Three Island, Ganondorf will be ready for Sabrina as it is... and then I get to do Silph Co... Oh, and I also gotta teach Robin Hidden Power; she's the only one with a useful type, being Fighting. =D

Team:

Wartortle (Koopa)- Level 40- Gentle, Male- Surf / Bite / Brick Break / Protect
+Starter Pokemon and main team member. Finally evolved and got Surf.

Pidgeotto (Robin)- Level 35- Calm, Female- Wing Attack / Fly / Quick Attack / Sand Attack
+Second team member and successor to EyePecker. One more level and she evolves...

Jolteon (Over 9000!)- Level 35- Hasty, Male- Thunderbolt / Sand Attack / Double Kick / Quick Attack
+Newest recruit, and definitely worth using over Kushi. Finally have a solution to Gyarados.

Vileplume (Stinkweed)- Level 38- Naive, Female- Absorb / Sleep Powder / Acid / Moonlight
+Resident Grass-type and catcher. Finally evolved into a Vileplume.

Hypno (Ganondorf)- Level 37- Hardy, Male- Confusion / Headbutt / Hypnosis / Psychic
+Powerful Psychic and new clown. Once he gets Shadow Ball, Sabrina bites the dust.

Growlithe (Leonardo)- Level 35- Calm, Male- Flame Wheel / Bite / Roar / Take Down
+The team's Fire-type; no Flash Fire, but a +SpDef nature and Intimidate make him pretty damn bulky.

Boxed:

Weedle (Hornybee)- Level 4- Modest, Male- Poison Sting / String Shot
+Former team clown. Saving for death fodder, preferably against a female. ;P

Weedle (ImGonnaDie)- Level 8- Impish, Male- Poison Sting / String Shot
+As the name implies, he's death fodder unless I evolve him to use as a doorstop.

Pidgey (Perky)- Level 15- Jolly, Female- Tackle / Sand Attack / Gust / Quick Attack
+Another Pidgey I picked up on the way. Better nature, but Robin's already trained.

Rattata (CRUNCH!)- Level 12- Timid, Male- Tackle / Tail Whip / Quick Attack
+Not gonna train him; I've got five members as it is and want a good Mon in the sixth slot.

Meowth (Klepto)- Level 10- Hardy, Male- Scratch / Growl / Bite
+Another catch I got. He'll be my backup Cut user, and a Pickup slave.

Spearow (ThirdSoFar)- Level 17- Timid, Male- Peck / Growl / Leer / Fury Attack
+Third Spearow I've got, only one I still have. I think I'm set for Fliers.

Ekans (Narcissa)- Level 11- Lonely, Female- Wrap / Leer / Poison Sting
+Maybe Intimidate will be useful, maybe... ?

Zubat (Bite me!)- Level 15- Rash, Male- Leech Life / Astonish / Supersonic
+There, I got my goddamned bat. Happy now, Arceus?

Meowth (ThatsRight)- Level 20- Careful, Male- Scratch / Growl / Bite / Pay Day
+Now all I need to do is teach him to stand and walk on two legs and speaking English. Also my money and Pickup slave when I need it.

Farfetch'd (CH'DING)- Level 7- Adamant, Male- Peck / Growl / Leer
+Made use of that Spearow early. He'll make a good Cut slave, but not a good fighter.

Doduo (Dodo?)- Level 26- Quiet, Female- Pursuit / Fury Attack / Tri Attack / Rage
+My Safari Zone prize; I'd probably use Ostrigen over her, though.

Oddish (Marvin)- Level 24- Mild, Male- Poisonpowder / Stun Spore / Sleep Powder / Acid
+Random catch, just because Nuzlocke rules dictate.

Doduo (Ostrigen)- Level 24- Bashful, Male- Growl / Pursuit / Fury Attack / Tri Attack
+He was a tough catch, mainly because I didn't have either Grass-type on hand. Won't replace Robin unless necessary.

Snorlax (DblWhopper)- Level 30- Bold, Male- Headbutt / Yawn / Rest / Snore
+I'll use him if I need him; he's got Immunity, which is great.

Tangela (Spaghetti!)- Level 24- Brave, Male- Poisonpowder / Absorb / Stun Spore / Sleep Powder
+So glad they removed Pidgeys and Rattatas from that route.

Tentacool (Jelli)- Level 14- Naive, Female- Poison Sting / Supersonic / Constrict
+You could've been a higher level, you know...

Growlithe (Sebastian)- Level 32- Bashful, Male- Leer / Odor Sleuth / Take Down / Flame Wheel
+Backup, I guess. Hopefully I won't need him.

Parasect (Kushi)- Level 29- Naughty, Female- Scratch / Leech Life / Spore / Bullet Seed
+Former team member, but voted off because she's falling behind and I need a good Electric-type.

Failures:

Spearow (EyePecker)- Level 6- Lonely, Male- Peck / Growl
+My original 2nd, cut short due to poison from a stalwart Weedle.

Diglett (PINGAS!)- Level 19- Sassy, Male- Magnitude / Scratch / Sand Attack / Dig
+Poor thing got bested by a Pikachu of all things... he never really acted as I would like, though. Just realized he was Level 19...

@Laughing: you might want to consider putting in hide tags for your team, boxed, and failures. It's taking up a lot of room right now.

Just a quick update, no story or anything.
Beat Falkner (OHKO with Rock Throw crithit on pidgeotto)
made it through Union cave (Obtained a Zubat, named Zazu)
- Flare (Quilava)
15 (M)
Ember, QA, Smokescreen, Leer
- Crag (Geodude)
14 (M)
Rock throw Rock polish Def Curl Tackle
- Zephyr (Spearow)
5-6 (M?)
-Zazu (Zubat)
6 (M)

Aerin (Pidgey)
Bugger (Weedle)
Woop (Wooper)(I cried out in my quiet algebra class when this happened)

Beat Wattson, no problem just (Mud) Shot Gun'ed my way through him.
Mickey evolved into Makuhita, Mushy to a Breloom and Zoon to a Linoone.
Marshtomp (Vortex) and those guys make up the bulk of my team and I hope they don't die. They seem bulky enough for now.
On my way to Fallarbor I caught a Numel (Bernie) and Grimer (kate). I stuck the Exp. Share on Bernie and he's catching up to the others.
I might try to make my next update more exciting like the rest of you guys.

@Laughing: you might want to consider putting in hide tags for your team, boxed, and failures. It's taking up a lot of room right now.
Yeah, it does take up a lot of space. I'm just used to "spoiler" tags... figured it out though. Did that to my previous post, thanks for the tip.

Haha, I remembered that one literally inches before I fought Gary and ran back to heal before an otherwise certainly lethal fight.
I try to avoid overgrinding and as a result I'm probably usually on the borderline of being considered underleveled. After my squirtle was crit and killed, i didn't have a good answer to Kadabra.

Onwards to dark cave! Trainers were no problem, and got a bit of grinding in. Dark cave was mostly handled by Knight hitting hiker pokemon SE, with Thorn and Queen pitching in every so often. I never realy noticed how amazing a defensive typing bug-poison is. I picked up longcat out the PC to teach flash since Bower would be useless against rocks and fighters. Right after violet though, tragedy struck and I lost Bower to poison off a sludge. Striking on though I finished off the rest of the route and ran to pick up fly. Sandy gets her time to shine now, flying around and 1-2 shotting everything in the gym. Now onto the rocket lair!

Notable pickups include: Terra, the jolteon I will be using for hopefully a long time.
A mankey and a vulpix whom are chilling in boxes.
A bunch of extras.

And now, for your viewing pleasure: Dots and lines two!

Team
Thorn - L25 Sassy F Beedrill
Cher - L25 Bashful F Sandslash
Terra -L25 Careful F Jolteon
Knight - L29 Bold M Ivsaur
Queen - L26 Careful Nidoqueen
Sandy - L32 Naughty F Pidgeotto

Boxed
Tank - Serios M Magikarp
Zuzy - Naughty F Zubat
Numa - Mild M Pidgey
Nose - Naive M Diglett
Manbearpig - Modest F Mankey
Qxzzy - Timid F Rattata
Arrow - Hast M Spearow
Pup - Lax M Vulpix
Bank - Rash F Meowth
Archer2 - Calm M Spearow

Ded
Bower - L22 Sassy M Mowth L22: Cause of death: Grimer poison

I just started this a few days ago on Sapphire. Lost my torchic to a wurmple's poison sting so I just restarted. I'm playing with a slightly easier rule set. It's the same as in the second post with two changes

1) I buy pokeballs
2) I cure poison, and only poison, outside of battle. Not gonna bother with the challenge if it means my guys die to wurmples ten minutes in. No other healing items are used at any time.

Round two with my revised rules:

I wake up and go look for the professor. Find him, he gives me a pokemon. Seems like a pretty cool guy. Killed a poocheyena. Head back to the lab. Decide to name the Torchic "Norris" after the famous roundhouse kicking champion.

Head out to fight my rival. Carefully avoid running into pokemon until he's down. Killed the rivals mudkip easily. He didn't even name it, what an ass eh? Head back to town, still avoiding random pokemon. Old man shows me his balls and gives me a pokedex. Tells me to go adventuring. I go.

Head back to the route where my rival was. Find a random poocheyena. Catch him. Name him lassy. Decide not to train him at the moment because he won't be much use in the next few gyms. I head to the next route, hoping for a ralts or a surskit or something. Zigzagoon pops out. I catch it. Wanted to name it after the rat that the retarded guy got flowers for, my my time on WoW made me only able to spell "Algalon". Name him "Al" to avoid making myself look like an ass. Continue on, meet my dad, help a kid catch a ralts. Next route I pray for a wingull, I get a second zigzagoon. Name him spike. Al gives me a rare candy he picked up. So far I like Al quite a bit, even though he doesn't fight. Wally can keep his damned ralts.

Continue on, Norris learns to burn things. I head up into the forest after stealing a rich kid's lunch money. I step in the grass prepared to light a wurmple on fire for ending my last game single handedly.

SHROOMISH appears. I nearly shit myself. I carefully scratch it's health down a tiny bit, barely caring that Norris was paralyzed in the process. I toss a ball. It shakes.

Once

Twice

Three times.

I name my new pal "Elvis". Elvis and Norris get along great and I'm glad to see the team come together despite my terrible luck in procuring the pokemon I thought would come easily.

I take Elvis back a few routes to train. He learns leach seed and stun spore. Al finds me a few super potions. I tell him I can't use those, so he picks up a Nugget for me. Spike, not wanting to be outdone, picks up a rare candy.

I take my team onward, once again to Petalburg forest. Shroomish tackles several worms. A pirate attacks a guy in a suit and its up to me to kill his dog. Don't ask. Elvis took him down without a problem.

I make it through the forest. Norris got poisoned, but a berry fixed that. Felt bad about cheating, then remembered the alternative and felt better.

On the other side a nice lady gave me a bucket. I went in her backyard and caught a wurmple. Named it Mothra. It evolved into a silcoon shortly after. Got to Rustboro. Got cut, stopped by the school where and old man gave me his claw. Trained Mothra on the gym's geodudes with Elvis's help. Left the gym to train Mothra a bit more.

That's all I have.

Ok, so, no feedback on the last one. I hope this one is better.

Pokémon: Grey Version

PART 9

I found Falkner at the end of a long hallway, sitting on a cushion between two wobbly fans. He couldn't have been anyone else. He had limp shoulders and wiry arms, with a proud jaw that just dared you to point them out.

He stood up slowly, like he thought he'd spook me by doing that. He was tall, with a high belt. He ran his fingers through his hair, like that was a real slick thing to do. I didn't like him.

"I hope you know what you're doing. I haven't much time for-"

"Oh, so this isn't your job, then?" I smiled with the snipe still in my teeth. "That's ok then, I'll just beat you quick like."

"You should mind your manners."

"Why? I don't mind yours."

"Funny. I've half a mind to teach you a lesson right now."

"Oh, don't sell yourself short. I'd imagine you've got about that much for most things."

That finally got a sneer out of him. He reached out his arms on each side while a Pidgey and a Pidgeotto flew down from the rafters, which I had not noticed, and landed on them.

The Pidgey flew right for Snitch, but it never got close. The Quick Attack was too much for it. But without even letting the little guy breathe, Falkner sent the Pidgeotto a-gunning for him.

"Snitch, get behind him!" He didn't really seem too interested in my advice, and the Pidgey caught him hard on the right flank as he tried to dodge. He rolled a ways, then came up fast. He got the thing by one wing as it tried to circle back, and he just swung it so it took one of those fans right to the skull. It didn't move again after he let it go.

Snitch just looked at Falkner. He didn't need to know what I thought.

"My father's Pokemon. I see. Well, I suppose this is yours." He held out a small metal badge shaped like a pair of wings. "It's the Zephyr Badge."

He wasn't really looking right at me, but kind of to my side. I took the badge with my right hand while the left pinched my cigarette. I shoved the badge down in my pocket without looking at it.

"Let's go." Snitch followed me at a distance.

The sun hit me right in the eye as I came out. I tried to adjust my hat as the Pokegear rang. It was Elm.

"Yeah."

"Sam! We discovered something about the egg! It's... well, I sent my assistant. You're in Violet City?"

"Yeah?"

"You are? Because we heard that was, well that you were there, and I just assumed, I mean, I know that Falkner is-"

"Yeah."

"Alright, well, my assistant is there, only, well he should be in the Pokemon Center. You know where that is? I guess I'm not sure where it is there, but usually-"

"Yeah."

"Ok, well, you should talk to him."

"Yeah."

The Pokemon Center. I could think of worse places to be. I tried to picture the nurse's face, that cute little nose with those sassy specs up on it. I couldn't quite see it. That sun, still in my eyes.

Res, I found chapter 8 to be very good and chapter 9 even better. Your character is awesome.
Thanks, man.

On the whole, the quality just keeps improving. Lightsabre, I'm enjoying your take on the process. DDRMaster, your log is extremely readable, but I'd love it if you'd editorialize a little more or try some humor. Still a really good read though.

ok. this'll be the last update in a while, because I want to have 60 pokemon in the dex when I finnish the E4, and I need to evolve some to get that. please note that I will NOT use any of the pokemon I am lving up here in my final team. As such, I don't care if they faint, b/c I just want the data. What you care about is below though

Parts 1-19(15-19 in post, rest linked in post)

Part 20: Burning passion meets cold stone.

It's been a few days since Heelio join the team, but he's gotten intensly strong. I expect him to evolve soon, so I send him out once more to take on an anoyying Fearow. Ice beam takes him out, and Heelio gains another level of strength. I recently discovered that my pokedex could also show an estimated level of my pokemon, capping at 100, and I checked it and it said lv 40. I figured the evolution would happen at around fourty-two, so I continue pressing him on, but to my surprise I don't have to wait for two more levels, I don't even have to wait for one. Heelio evolves and Omastar faces me. Excited that the Fully Evolved team, minus Golbat, has come together at last, I train him a bit more and head back to Cinnibar.

Upon arival, I notice the gym is locked. I ask around town and hear that the key is probably in the old mansion. "No problem," I say, and head on in. Once in I get an awed feel. Like some great power had been here, but has now left. My pokemon could feel it too, because they immediately got into a tight group as we walked. I caught a few burglars, who Heelio took care of easily. I spy a journal and check it out. I found a little message, and after finding a few more pages that had been strewn about the place I gather an interesting story.

The used to be some sort of lab, where they studied rare pokemon. They had discovered Mew in the jungle and had brought it here, where it had given birth to Mewtwo. Apparently Mewtwo had something against humans, and the last entry I found said that they couldn't hold back his malice. *shiver* I'm thankful that the beast isn't here anymore. I know my pokemon wouldn't be able to beat it.

I move onward and find the key to the gym, and then head back out for some healing. I enter the gym and take a look at the quiz. The first trainer says to me, "You never been here before? You got two options. One is that you just fight me, the other is answer them questions on the quiz thingy." Hmm, I take my shot at the quiz, not because I wanted to skip the trainers, but because I wanted to test my knowledge. I see, with great satisfaction, that I can answer all of the questions correctly, and then head back to clear out all the trainers. Healing at the pokecenter when I need to(mostly for PP), I make it through them all without as much as a scratch. Blaine goes the same way. All of his pokemon die to Surf from Heelio, who in fact looked quite bored while doing it. I promise my friend more chalenges when we reach the E4, but right now we are content to take our 7th badge and head for our 8th.

Part 21: the truth at last, and the final Rocket fight

I make it through the Ground gym pretty easily. They're pokemon are about the same level as Blaine's, so I have little trouble. I confidently make my way around the corner, when my heart skips a beat. "YOU!" I scream. The rest of the gym looks at me in confusion. Have they been locked in this gym the whole time? Surely they know who their leader is.

"Yes it's me, Giovaine, leader of team Rocket. but you have found my hideout soon than I would've liked. Very well, time for you to see my full furry!" We plunge into combat, but he quickly sees that I am the supperior. Both rhydons go down to surf before his only true threat immerges. Dugtrio. Heelio awates his fate, whatever it may be. I tell him to surf, but Dugtrio's faster. "Earthquake!" yells Giovainne at the top of his lunges. Well, at least now I know that I'm not the only person who yells instructions. I was worried about this attack, but it turns out that I didn't need to[base 125 DEF FTW!!] and even a super effective attack only manages to shave off less than half of Heelio's health. I laugh in relief as I see the three-headed thing(seriously, what is that? fall. I know it's not really hurt, though I'm disgusted to see how Giovainne handles the out-cold pokemon. His Nido couple meet the same fate, though they don't get off any attacks, and I emerge with the Earthbadge, Earthqake, and the Macho Brace(not that I'll need it).

Part 22: The beginning of the end, Final Rival battle*

After a quick trip to pick up a skipped HM(forgot to give the old man his chompers :p), we head over to Victory road, but not before. "Hey Light! Oh! You got all the badges! Maybe you'll make a worthwhile warm up!" I scoff at the very words, and the match begins(note, fully warstory coming up)

Heelio verses Pidgeot

I laugh at the look on Ian's face as I send out my extinct crustacean. I'm sure he was expecting Frisky for this matchup, but not so today.

Heelio used ice beam. Pidgeot X.X

Ian laughs, "Interesting creature you've got there. Where'd you dig him up? Oh well, the pokedex says it hates grass type moves, so EXEGGCUTE GO!"
It's my turn to laugh. "Still haven't evolved that thing? All you need is a leaf stone. I'll give you a hint, check out Celadon City." The battle recaptures our attention, and the trash talking ceases for now.

"Heelio come back! Go Scorch!" "Exeggcute use solar beam!"
Scorch used Flamethrower, anybody want scrambled eggs?

"Ugh, you won't get away with that, go Blastoise!"

Now his Blastoise is no laughing matter. It's level is higher than any of mine, though the same can't be said for the rest of his pokes. Still, my counter for Blastoise has not changed, unless you count evolution.

"Not this one Scorch, your turn Victoria!" Blastoise used water gun...

"Giga Drain it Victoria!" She follows my instructions, but the damage is only about half, and to make matters worse the silly Blastoise started a rain.

"Razor leaf this time!" {tbh, I'm hoping for a crit here} Blastoise used Bite

"OK, think Light. He's probably gonna try to heal it, so SLEEP POWDER!" Blastoise snoozes away, aparently Ian doesn't care enough to heal him.

"Hey Ian, doesn't it bother you that Blastoise is almost down?"
"Bother me? Nah, you don't get strong worrying about the silly things."

This made me mad, and Razor leaf finnished Blastoise off.

Ian sent out Alakazam!

Now I might not be an expert, but I know from previous experience that Lazy Bum can certefiably kick the psycic type's butt.

"Come back Victoria! Time to shine Lazy bum!" Alakazam just sits there.

"What's it doing?" I ask, sounding rather school-kid like. "Oh, you'll see *snicker*," is all the reply I get.

Oh well, "SHADOW BALL!" Alakazam faints

"Show him what you're made of Growlithe"

"awe, the little puppy wants to play." I laugh a little, and send out Heelio to deal some damage. All Heelio takes is a leer, or so I thought. Turns out that Alakazam was actualy doing something.

"Now you take my Future Sight attack!" shouts Ian gleefuly. At first I worry, but Heelio seems to be fine, so I tell it to surf and take out the little fire dog.

"Time for you to meet my newest member. GO RHYHORN!"

I give my final laugh as I command Heelio to surf again. Giovainne's was more powerful anyway.

Even after the battle, Ian still remains as cocky as ever. "That was a good warm-up. I'm afraid you aren't suited for the E4 though, you might as well head back to your home." Before I can even remind him about the outcome of the battle, he races off west, noticably slowing down once he had gone a ways.

Team In Party

Scorch LV 50

Docile
Wing Attack/Flamethrower/Slash/Fly

Heelio LV 50

Hardy
Ice Beam/Rock Slide/Tickle/Surf

Lazy Bum LV 50

Naive
Immunity
Body Slam/Shadow Ball/Rest/Sleep Talk

JackieChan

Hardy
Strength/Rock Smash/Brick Break/Karate Chop

Dracula LV 50

Naive
Wing Attack/Aerial Ace/Poison Fang/Confuse Ray

Victoria LV 50

Docile
Razor Lead/Giga Drain/Sleep Powder/Cut

I'm not gonna bother listing my boxed pokemon any more, since they're all beyond bringing up, and none of them can take a slot on the team

*final rival battle, though I face Ian one more time as champion, that's something else to me

EDIT: I gree with Drakhun, Res Ispa. You've got the best runing story going here.

Res Ipsa, you have wrote the best narratives of anyone doing this. Each chapter has been delightfully dark, and I personally am normally not a fan of dark. The characters wonderful, the action well done, and your writing oozes atmosphere.

--edit-- mini update
Terra swept ghost tower. I failed to catch a ghost because it commited suicide. This includes rival battle, other than kadabra and charmeleon. Queen roflestomped the rockets, I get flute. Knight reaches his final form thrashing fishers, then disaster. I lead with thorn to get some damage in, and she gets one-shot by headbutt. Fierce battle follows and I capture it and name it 'the damned'

Team
Cher - L26 Bashful F Sandslash
Terra -31 Careful F Jolteon
Knight - L32 Bold M Venusaur
Queen - L29 Careful Nidoqueen
Sandy - L32 Naughty F Pidgeotto

Boxed
Tank - Serios M Magikarp
Zuzy - Naughty F Zubat
Numa - Mild M Pidgey
Nose - Naive M Diglett
Manbearpig - Modest F Mankey
Qxzzy - Timid F Rattata
Arrow - Hast M Spearow
Pup - Lax M Vulpix
Bank - Rash F Meowth
Archer2 - Calm M Spearow
Thedamned - Hardy M snorlax

Ded
Bower - L22 Sassy M Mowth L22: Cause of death: Grimer poison
Thorn - L28 Sassy F Beedrill: Cause of death: Snorlax headbutt[/QUOTE]

- Doing this for my second run, my first ended prematurely due to Gary on the SS Anne.
- Rules used:
--Any pokemon that faints will be released at first possible chance.
--Can only attempt to capture first pokemon encountered in an area. Towns are treated as their own area, so one trade or fishing attempt can be done per town.
--One Pokemart visit per town.
--Items may only be used during battle and only on the active pokemon.
--Backpacks aren't bags of holding. No more than 5 of a single item, no more than 15 combined items, excluding TMs/Key Items. Somehow a bike still folds up into a backpack, imagine that. No revives, of course, and no full heals.
-- Trying to avoid over grinding, actual grinding generally will only happen if one pokemon (generally a new catch) is far behind the end of the team, or if I end up vastly underleveled. Going by my original run's pace, I'll probably be even with the current gym leader/rival or 1-3 levels under.
-- I'm also terrible at writing but feel like I should do a story anyway just to make things more interesting for myself. Fortunately, I will not make you guys endure my art.

Chapter 1: The Great Gonzalez

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BE-"

I finally manage to pull the alarm clock's plug out of the wall, after being unable to blindly hit the snooze button. Knowing I'm probably too awake now to get back to sleep, I roll out of bed. The force from hitting the floor jolting me out of my usual waking daze. My morning routine is pretty normal, splashing scalding hot water in my face to help wake myself up, then brushing my teeth while listening to the morning radio. For the first time this week there's no prediction of rain, which makes me feel a little better about the day. I manage to get dressed and get halfway through eating breakfast before also remembering that it's my birthday, making it the first day that I'm old enough to compete in official pokemon battles under the current league rules.

Now with a bit more purpose to my day, I finish eating breakfast and get ready to walk over to Professor Oak's lab. His grandson, Gary, has been my next door neighbor as long as I can remember, and despite him being sort of a jerk, is one of the few friends I've had. His birthday is also only 3 days before mine, so Oak came up with the idea of giving us each one of his pokemon once we're both old enough to train them.

I knock on my mother's door before heading out, but no response. She's been sleeping later and later ever since what happened last year, and I decide to just leave a note on her door before leaving. A little over a year ago, my father was asked to come out of retirement as a pokemon trainer by some guy that showed up at our house one day. Apparently some experiment had gone badly, and my father was asked to go "clean things up". I still don't know what they meant by that, all I know is that a month later, my father was found on the road near Cerulean City. There were no marks on his body, but his eyes were completly white, as if their pupils had been burned away, and the police report stated that he had died nearly 3 days before he was found. My mother still hasn't recovered from that day.

I get to the lab, and Oak and Gary are already waiting for me, Gary attempting to look as impatient as possible. Oak guides me over to a table with some pokeballs sitting in a neat little row.

"Took long enough Bob," Oak stated with a slight smile, "since it's your birthday now, Gary agreed to let you have the first pick."

"Really? How nice of him" I respond, giving a quick glance at Gary who's now looking away from me, which he always does when he's up to something.

I look at the pokeballs on the table, each one marked with a symbol that I assume correlates with the pokemon's type. In front of each pokemon is a picture of what it looks like, as well as a small description. Two of the pokemon I've never seen before, but I recognized the pokemon marked with a leaf symbol, it's picture depicting a small beast with two vines protruding from what looks like a flower bud on its back.

"I'll take this one, Oak"

"Interesting choice, this one is a Bulbasaur, a grass type poke-"

"I'll take Charmander!" Gary declared as he quickly snatched up the pokeball marked with a flame. That explains why he let me go first, the sneaky bastard. "Let's battle, Bob!"

Gary threw the pokeball on the ground and it opened revealing a large red lizard, a small flame on the end of it's tail. I quickly bring out my bulbasaur, ready to meet Gary's challenge.

"I assume I can't talk you out of this," Oak sighed, "but I guess this is probably the quickest way to learn, so go ahead."

Gary's charmander leaps at my little beast, attempting to scratch with its small claws. This bulbasaur turns out to be quicker than it looks, and gets the first strike, ramming its stout frame into charmander's chest. "Keep tackling that jerk!" I say to my pokemon as it keeps trading blows with Gary's. Eventually the charmander decides it's had enough and flops over on the ground.

"Return, Charmander!" Gary shouts as his pokeball opens, and in a flash the charmander vanishes as the button on the pokeball lights up. I smile at Gary as I call my bulbasaur back to its pokeball as well.

"Looks like you picked a pretty tough pokemon, Bob, but don't think you'll win again next time." Gary half-cries as he walks out the door of the lab. Oak mutters something under his breath, then turns to me.

"You seem to make a pretty good team with that bulbasaur. Have you considered giving him a name?"

"Yeah, I think I'll call him Gonzalez!"

"Gonzalez, huh? Been a long time since I've seen that show."

The Great Gonzalez was a popular stunt show a few years back. Gonzalez did various performances, from acrobatics, to juggling acts, to even wrestling wild pokemon. His sidekick of sorts was a bulbasaur, who often used its vines to provide a trapeze or tightrope during Gonzalez's acrobatics, as well as using sleep powder to help out if any of the wild pokemon on the show got out of hand. I had seen a live performance of his with my father, and it's one of the last memories I have of being with him.

I wave good-bye to Oak as I head out of the lab, still looking down at the pokeball in my hand. I'm still a long way from finding out what happened to my father, but at least now I'm not alone as long as I've got Gonzalez. I pass by my house one more time before heading out of town. None of the lights are turned on, so either mom's still asleep, or she's just sitting in the dark again. I'm sure anything I say now that she knows I'm leaving today would just make things worse, so I decide to just keep walking, the sun continuing to rise as I walk past the fence marking the edge of town.

-Pokemon
Gonzalez (Bulbasaur level 6)

@EvilBob
This new log is quite promising. I look forward to more.

So. It has come to my attention that the leaked title for the Generation 5 games is Black/White. So.... I apparently need to rename my log. I'll try to brainstorm an idea before I post the next part.

@EvilBob
This new log is quite promising. I look forward to more.

So. It has come to my attention that the leaked title for the Generation 5 games is Black/White. So.... I apparently need to rename my log. I'll try to brainstorm an idea before I post the next part.
Hopefully it won't end up like my previous run. I had actually started writing the story, but ended up losing my entire main team to SS Anne Gary and decided I'd be better off starting over rather than grind up the only two pokemon I had left.

Update 6

Island Sidequest:
One Island was a good training spot; caught a Ponyta and finally got Robin to evolve! It was short-lived, though; her nature was costing her OHKOs this way and that, even against Fighting-types. A Crit Cross Chop brought her down in one blow. I laid her to rest on Three Island and brought out a Doduo. Ganondorf beat the Biker Gang on his own. Other than that, nothing notable, mainly levels for Leonardo and Stinkweed.

New Recruit:
After finishing up in the Islands, I trained up Ostrigen as a replacement. Test Hidden Power on him (Ground!), trained and evolved him in Rock Tunnel, and tested his strength in the Fighting Dojo. After that I decided he needed a new name, and called him KingCucco.

Silph and Sabrina:
I cleared Silph Co. floor by floor, harvesting experience for KingCucco and Leonardo. Once I finished off the trainers, I went after my Rival. He was very easy this time; Over 9000! took out everyone but Venusaur and Alakazam, who Ganondorf beat. Giovanni went down all the same to Koopa.

The Saffron Gym was just as easy; Leonardo defeated most of the trainers for the sake of leveling him up. Got a Shadow Ball TM for Ganondorf, and he soloed Sabrina, OHKOing all four Pokemon without taking a single point of damage.

Now I'm at the Viridian Gym. I took some time to level up Stinkweed on Routes 19 and 20 to get Petal Dance, and caught a Psyduck (Goose) and Horsea (Squirt) on the way.

Team:

Blastoise (Koopa)- Level 42- Gentle, Male- Surf / Bite / Brick Break / Protect
+Starter Pokemon and main team member. Finally evolved and got Surf.

Dodrio (KingCucco)- Level 42- Bashful, Male- Fly / HP Ground / Fury Attack / Tri Attack
+Replacement Flier; he's much stronger than Robin. All he needs now is Drill Peck.

Jolteon (Over 9000!)- Level 42- Hasty, Male- Thunderbolt / Thunder Wave / Double Kick / Quick Attack
+Newest recruit, and definitely worth using over Kushi. Finally have a solution to Gyarados.

Vileplume (Stinkweed)- Level 44- Naive, Female- Petal Dance / Sleep Powder / Acid / Moonlight
+Resident Grass-type and catcher. Finally evolved into a Vileplume.

Hypno (Ganondorf)- Level 43- Hardy, Male- Shadow Ball / Headbutt / Hypnosis / Psychic
+A very powerful Psychic; while he's no Alakazam, he's at least quite bulky.

Growlithe (Leonardo)- Level 42- Calm, Male- Flame Wheel / Bite / Roar / Strength
+The team's Fire-type; can't wait til he gets Flamethrower...

Boxed:

Weedle (Hornybee)- Level 4- Modest, Male

Weedle (ImGonnaDie)- Level 8

Pidgey (Perky)- Level 15

Rattata (CRUNCH!)- Level 12

Meowth (Klepto)- Level 10- Hardy, Male- Scratch / Growl / Bite
+He'll be my backup Cut user, and a Pickup slave.

Spearow (ThirdSoFar)- Level 17

Ekans (Narcissa)- Level 11

Zubat (Bite me!)- Level 15

Meowth (ThatsRight)- Level 20- Careful, Male- Scratch / Growl / Bite / Pay Day
+Now all I need to do is teach him to stand and walk on two legs and speaking English. Also my money and Pickup slave when I need it.

Farfetch'd (CH'DING)- Level 7- Adamant, Male- Peck / Sand Attack / Cut
+Cut user. Don't need Cut anymore, though.

Doduo (Dodo?)- Level 26

Oddish (Marvin)- Level 24

Snorlax (DblWhopper)- Level 30

Tangela (Spaghetti!)- Level 24

Tentacool (Jelli)- Level 14

Growlithe (Sebastian)- Level 32

Ponyta (Pegasus)- Level 34

Spearow (Jack)- Level 31?

Lapras (Leviathan)- Level 25

Horsea (Squirt)- Level 15

Psyduck (Goose)- Level 31

Parasect (Kushi)- Level 29- Naughty, Female- Scratch / Leech Life / Spore / Bullet Seed
+Former team member, but voted off because she's falling behind and I need a good Electric-type.

Failures:

Spearow (EyePecker)- Level 6- Lonely, Male- Peck / Growl
+My original 2nd, cut short due to poison from a stalwart Weedle.

Diglett (PINGAS!)- Level 19- Sassy, Male- Magnitude / Scratch / Sand Attack / Dig
+Poor thing got bested by a Pikachu of all things... he never really acted as I would like, though. Just realized he was Level 19...

Pidgeot (Robin)- Level 36- Calm, Female- Wing Attack / Fly / Quick Attack / HP Fighting
+She just couldn't keep up with a -Atk nature, and fell to a crit Cross Chop when she failed to KO a Primeape.

part 1

part 2

• After the long grind I headed too Azalea Town to face my second GYM leader.
  • The rode through union cave and route 33 had a few trainers and many zubats.
  • Here we are Azalea town, but unfortunately the town is overrun by Team Rocket!
  • After talking too the local townsfolk, I learned that Team Rocker was disbanded by a pkm Trainer Red. No one seems to know why they have returned. I needed to defeat Bugsy so and they were in the way.
  • Down in the slowpoke well they were cutting off slowpoke tails for some bizarre reason. The battles in there were fairly easy and my pokemon had no trouble dealing with their zubats.
  • Team Rocket left Azalea town so its now time to face Bugsy.
VS

VS

Scyther uses Focus Energy
VENOM uses Glare
Scyther is fully paralized
Scyther uses Leer
VENOM's defense falls one stage
VENOM uses Bite
Scyther Flinched
VENOM uses bite
Scyther is fully paralized
VENOM uses Acid
Scyther Fainted...

GYM Leader Bugsy sends out...

VS

VENOM uses Bite
Metapod uses tackle
VENOM uses Bite
Metapod Fainted

VS

bite vs poison sting
bite vs poison sting
kakuna dies easy battle is easy

• Alright second GYM is doooown, guess its now time to head on over to Goldenrod for number 3. I have to get through Ilex forest first though.
  • Oh no! its Silver and hes looken to battle. GO VENOM!!

VS

VS

VENOM uses Bite Its super effective!!
Ghastly fainted...

VS

VENOM uses Glare
Quilava is fully paralized!
Quilava uses leer
VENOM uses Bite
Quilava uses leer x3
Quilava uses Ember
VENOM uses bite
Quilava fainted...

VS

VENOM uses bite
Zubat fainted...

WHAT VENOM IS EVOLVING
OH EM GEE!!!

VENOM has evolved into......................
ARBOK yaaaaay

• Ok off to goldenrod
  • Togepi Hatches. Given to daycare ppl
  • In an unfortunate battle with a psyduck my geodude BALLER bit the dust to watergun :( Ivysaur got revenge with a powerful razor leaf. sigh..just outside of goldenrod too. Better find a replacement.
  • In the tall grass right next to my dead geodude to my surprise I find a wild ditto. With a fast sleep powder and pokeball ditto was mine. His name shall be Blob and he shall be mine.
  • Now off to the national park... but first lets get some tall grass action on route 35....Yanma, I like it! Go pokeball! dun dun dun dun yes got it. Name=JET
  • Whats this? a bug contest at the national park! goodie...
  • After a bit of searching I find a bug that should win me first place Butterfree! Her name will be Freedom
  • After winning first not only do I get to keep butterfree but I also get to keep the Sun stone
  • I gave my ditto and Arbok to the daycare in hopes of getting an Impish Ekans...
To be continued...

Current Pokemon

CURRENT POKEMON
lvl 23 THORN @ Jolly
-Cut
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Razor Leaf

lvl 22 CAPTAIN @ Jolly
-Quick Attack
-Whirlwind
-Twister
-Roost

lvl 15 FREEDOM @ Timid
-Confusion
-Poison powder
-Stun Spore
-Sleep Powder

lvl 12 JET @ Modest
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-Sonic Boom
-Double Team

IN DAYCARE

lvl 23 VENOM @ Hardy
-Wrap
-Bite
-Acid
-Glare

lvl 10 BLOB @ Impish
-Transform

IN BOX

Togepi

Dead

lvl 19 BALLER @ adamant
-Rock Throw
-Rock Polish
-Magnetude (magnetude 5 ftl) :(
-Defense Curl

EDIT:
Ok I was WAAAAAAAY too excited to wait for a new part so I'm editing this one. This is the pokemon I got out of that Egg!!!!!
Internet I would like you to meat Venom and Blob's son:

Shiny Ekans @ Impish!!!! His name is PRINCE because shiny arbok has a Egyptian desert kind of look to him. So PRINCE as in Prince of Persia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)