Tournament NUPL VIII - WEek 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
calling activity on HJAD, the britain was nowhere to be seen tonight and we gave ample time for the samurrotts to sub. my hand is forced.
No wonder he was nowhere to be seen tonight considering it was already WAY late in the night for him when you tried to schedule, something that wasnt done at all literally all week lol the scheduling for this match was literally left to sunday and late today (keep in mind literally more than half the samurotts roster, subs included, are european) on top of that. How are you gonna call activity when you didnt even schedule the game all week? ._.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Re: Insult vs HJAD:

I've given way too much time for this. I should really have posted this earlier in the week.

Going by the information I have been given, Insult vs HJAD is a dead game. There is no public scheduling done, and a pm sunday evening does not justify an activity win. There needs to be some effort put into scheduling the game for an activity win to even be considered, which did not occur here.

Result: Dead game, Samurotts win the week 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)