Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 2!

Is Gengar Master even a member of Smogon? He's not even on the Member List. Can someone give me a link to his profile so I can pm him and then battle him.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gengar Master changed his name to Icy Vegeta.

I PM'd Devoninja as I finished my team and sorted out my DS issues, we'll battle soon.

it just does this sometimes...if it doesnt come back ill let you know im dropping out but i just have to restart it a few times..chaos emperor and i tried to battle twice and we had not even sent out our firsts when it started to mess up the first time. then during the second battle it just went out completly...if i get it back before the deadline we may battle again but consider this definative.

Pablo, Gengar Master/Icy Vegeta said he/she would battle me and now he/she isn't responding to his/her pms. I can't battle at all after today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)