NFL Quarantine Thread: 2020-2021 Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Back to reality after that brilliant Steelers loss. Ravens are pretty much in win-out territory at this point. If they do win out, I think it is more likely than not they make the playoffs. Mark the Browns game on your calendars, that will be the toughest game.

Back to reality after that brilliant Steelers loss. Ravens are pretty much in win-out territory at this point. If they do win out, I think it is more likely than not they make the playoffs. Mark the Browns game on your calendars, that will be the toughest game.
With Lamar Jackson's play this season (sans the Cowboys game because their defense is one of the worst in the league) I don't know if they can win out. ESPECIALLY when they play the Browns.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
With Lamar Jackson's play this season (sans the Cowboys game because their defense is one of the worst in the league) I don't know if they can win out. ESPECIALLY when they play the Browns.
That's fair, but I only really see the Browns game as threatening. As someone who watches every Ravens' game from start to finish, I agree that Lamar has regressed, but it is not all on him. Overall he has played decent, but that good play has been overshadowed by a decimated offensive line, failure to protect the ball, and a lackluster receiving core.

That being said, I don't see the Jaguars or Bengals as teams that are capable of beating the Ravens. I'll admit the Giants have looked better lately, so that game could be interesting. To me, the Browns game is by far the most difficult game on their schedule.

No idea what the bucs are doing on offense every week.

Its like 3 yard run or 20 yard pass are the only outcomes for each play

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
No idea what the bucs are doing on offense every week.

Its like 3 yard run or 20 yard pass are the only outcomes for each play
For someone touted to have the most extensive playbook in football, you'd think Arians would do more than have Rojo run up the middle on every first down for 2 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)