New Tier Programming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey! I have a great idea for a new tier, but I'd need help programming it and putting in the system. So heres how the tier would work, Monocolor. It's sort of like monotype, but instead of type the team needs to share a main color. Every pokemon (ou and under) would be sorted by their color and the team has to all be part of that group. Shiny pokemon would be grouped in their shiny color, but the pokemon would always have to be shiny. Imagine using shiny pokemon strategically! Until this idea, shiny pokemon have had nothing to do with competitive battling except image, now they play a main role! The rules of the tier would be the same as Ou with the same banned pokemon and all. Pokemon like castform that change their color when they change their form will be grouped as their original form. So castform would be gray or white. I am willing to put forth as much time and effort as needed, but I don't know how to code at all. If someone could msg me about it and help out it would be greatly appreciated! Any feedback on this idea would also be appreciated!
~ Megacatlover

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Why does everyone use this forum for coding help. There's a coding room on Pokemon Showdown for a reason!

Also, try here, since this seems a lot like an Other Metagame. If it gets accepted, someone might code it for you.

Why does everyone use this forum for coding help. There's a coding room on Pokemon Showdown for a reason!

Also, try here, since this seems a lot like an Other Metagame. If it gets accepted, someone might code it for you.
Well sorry >.> I was told to go here by voiced people in both lobby and the tourney chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)