Other need help with team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I have most of my team I just need two more pokemon to round it out. if anyone can help me choose the right pokemon that would be amazing.

Pokémon:Gengar-Mega, timid

item:gengarite

Ev:252 speed,252 spatk, 4 def

Moves:destiny bond, protect ,sludge wave, shadow ball

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pokémon:clefable,unaware,calm

item:leftovers

Ev:252 hp,252 special def, 4 speed

Moves:protect,wish,heal bell, moonblast

----------------------------------------------

Pokémon:garchomp,jolly,roughskin

item:chioce scarf

Ev:252 atk ,252 speed, 4 def

Moves:dragon claw,outrage,stone edge,earthquake

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pokémon:greninja,timid protean

item:focus sash

Ev:252 atk,4 def,252 speed

Moves:toxic spikes,spikes,taunt,hydropump

-------------------------------------------

the only thing is no legendries because I was thinking blazkien and zapdos would with in nicely but we decided on no legendries so now I'm stuck I'm not sure if greninja and blazkien fits well but if anyone can help me out with the last two pokemon maybe a different pokemon for greninja if he doesn't fit that would be so helpful. it is singles 6 v 6 everything goes but legendries

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there! I'll have to lock this as your team is incomplete and lacking descriptions for the choice of your Pokemon that is required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions(preferably at least 3 lines) for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles in the team. You can also look at the resources found in the OU forum and better understand the utility/role of each Pokemon and also what are viable/popular in the metagame. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. You can PM me the updated version of the RMT that complies with the rules and I'll be happy to unlock it for you. Have a nice day :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)