NBA Season 2009-2010

Yeah, Clippers have a bad luck streak where stuff like that is concerned. I was actually looking forward to how the Lakers would deal with Blake Griffin.

Oh well. It's not like the Clippers had much of a chance even with him.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The year of Bynum 26/13. Say hello to the next future big man. He is healthy for sure

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hibachi is also back!! Wizards look pretty good to take the 4th seed this season, especially with Jameson still to return.

franky

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Avatar bet that Raps take 4th seed? Ive been on this all off season, lol.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't know where the Wizards or the Raptors will finish franky, but yes I will have an avatar bet with you that the Wizards will finish ahead of the Raptors this season.

franky

I don't know where the Wizards or the Raptors will finish franky, but yes I will have an avatar bet with you that the Wizards will finish ahead of the Raptors this season.
Ah, alright. Well Raps surprisingly won over Cavs tonight. Feelin' good bout' this season.

Stallion

Tree Young
Cavs are 0-2 so thats pretty cool :).

Almost as cool as this fun fact: Over the course of 43 minutes of play, the Nets and Timberwolves players are a combined 1-15 from the three point line! The only three in the whole game belongs to?

Perennial all star Brian Cardinal, lol awesome.
Has this got to be some kind of record?

EDIT: Clutch Johnny Flynn

I still can't believe the Cavs lost to the friggin' Raptors. That ****'s hilarious.

The Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, and Magic all won their first games like I expected they should. I'm pretty happy so far.

franky

I believe I was a taker when we talked on IRC, this can serve as our documentation.
Deal. I think I have a deal with a couple of people going 4th. I think it was Ancien too, I forgot, but I got good feeling this year.

Wizards take the 4th seed? I like the Raptors chances wayyyyy more with Bargani playing the way he is. He picked up just where he left off last season.

Oh and don't look now but it looks like D-Wade has some help.

Its gonna be fun to see Miami kick some ass this season. Jermaine Oneal comeback? Hell yes. Micheal Beasley breakout? You better believe it (especially since they're playing him at PF not SF, Thank God).

Stallion

Tree Young
Mmm it will be interesting to see if Bosh/Bargnani/Turkey proves to be better then 60 cent (Gil/Jameson/Butler) which I highly doubt. Brendan Haywood and Jose Calderon are the teams respective x factors although I have a feeling the Heat will beat them both if Wade continues to have a support cast.

I didn't watch the game so could someone tell me how the Spurs lost to the Bulls? ._.
It ws kinda sad, really. Spurs made absolutely no second chance points by halftime while the Bulls had 19. The Spurs were doing well fairly early, but eventually, they completely dropped off while the Bulls were getting really hot and making a bunch of points. Tim Duncan was really the reason why the Spurs didn't lose by more than they did; he got 28 points and 16 rebounds, much more than anyone else.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deal. I think I have a deal with a couple of people going 4th. I think it was Ancien too, I forgot, but I got good feeling this year.
I'm gonna make the outsider call and say that the Pistons get 4th. Obviously this is contrary to expert's prediction, but I honestly think we've improved from last year's roster, taking away the drama and relaxed nature.

I'm also in hopes that Joe Dumars trades RIP for a solid big man before the trade deadline.

Limitless

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You know the Pistons start Ben Wallace at Center, right?
He's not exactly at his prime anymore. Also, Kwame Brown and Ben Wallace will be exchanging starts based on the opposing Center, so Ben isn't our exclusive starter.

.... Did you see that Piston frontline? They got dominated by Marc Gasol. MARC FUCKING GASOL. I have a hard time believing they're somehow better than Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, and Washington. Hell I'll even put Philly ahead of them.

Cool story bro

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
First of all, what do you mean "I'll even put Philly ahead of them?" Philly is by no means a bad team and they should be considered with all of the teams that you just mentioned above. Also, Limitless thank you for proving my point. If you're starting Kwame Brown on some nights you cannot be taken seriously as a team. I'm sorry but it's the truth, you'll be getting absolutely no offensive production from your bigs (apart from Villanueva) which will only put more pressure on the hectic guard situation.

franky

Its hard to believe Pistons will make 4th seed because its not believable. I would understand Wizards because they were capable when healthy. On the other hand, Pistons just doesn't have the same "playoff drive" like they did back when the old gang was back (sheed, chauncey, etc.) Dub is right about your center situation, Pistons are never gonna be taken seriously with a Kwame/Wallace rotation. Charlie V. is just mediocre at best.

Limitless

We shall see. The new Piston's offense is based on a full-throttle offense run through the guards. All I can say is that through the course of the season, we'll see who gets the nod in this debate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)