My First RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first RMT. I really think this team has the potential to become better so any suggestions/hints would be highly apperciated!

At A Glace:

Metagross@Occa Berry
252 HP/236 Atk/12 Def/8 Spe
Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
Clear Body
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Bullet Punch
-Explosion
Metagross is a great lead, it always gets stealth rock up and is very sturdy, and when equipped with the occa berry Metagross is terrifying. Earthquake for Heatrans and Magnezones and BP for some quick damage. As a final effort, explosion.

Gyarados@Life Orb
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Intimidate
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
Basically your good 'ol DD Gyarados. After one dragon dance this thing is a monster with STAB waterfall and life orb. Jolly is the better choice here as I can outspeed max speed scarf Heatran. I'm finding that many teams are Gyra weak so I decided to try this out. (What do you guys think works better on this team DDMence or this DDgyra?)

Latias@Choice Scarf
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
Timid (+Spe -Atk)
-Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt
-Trick
-Surf
Scarf Latias is a great revenge killer. It is also a revenge killer for Gyras and Mences with 1 DD up. Trick is to cripple set up sweepers and others. You know the deal here.

Scizor@Choice Band
248 HP/252 Atk/8 Spe
Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
-Bullet Punch
-Superpower
-U-Turn
-Pursuit
Regular banded scizor, I really needed this because this counters Latias and it can punish it with pursuit. Scizor is my check for DDmence Bullet Punch is amazing, KOing 4 Hp Gengar and BP also serves as a revenge kill tool. U-turn is for scouting potential switches.

Suicune@Leftovers
252 HP/252 Def/252 Spe
Bold (+Def -Atk)
-Calm Mind
-Surf
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
Crocune is amazingly powerful, after a few CMs it can take many hits. With rest and sleep talk it causes the opponent lots of pain. It also can take quite a few physical hits as it has max HP and Def.

Magnezone@Leftovers
40 Atk/252 SpA/216 Spe
Naive (+Spe -SpD)
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Explosion
Magnezone has a unique typing, ridiculous Special Atk and good def, and an amazing ability that definitely KOs Scizor,Skarm,Forry,Rachi etc. 40 atk evs for giving explosion more power and HP fire is obvious for steels.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Hello! There's a few things you need to be aware of before posting an RMT. I'm afraid that your thread is breaking rule #3, so I'll have to lock it for the time being. Below I have written what you have got to do in order to have your thread un-locked.

Rule 3 said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
You need to improve on your descriptions. Have a look at some of the teams in the RMT archive to see what is expected. Try and stay away from 1-2 line descriptions, aim for at least 3 -4 lines. Explain why you chose a Pokemon, what it does, how does it contribute to the success of the team, etc. If you fix the descriptions properly, PM me the changes; if they are sufficient enough I will unlock your thread with the edited descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)