My fakedex, with over 120 pokemon =o

Sorry to rain on your parade but uhhh... Hmm...

Most of them (Majority) lack that kinda, 'feel' that real Pokemon have. I just can't see them being Pokemon. Your drawing style is good yes, but your drawings just lack the 'feel' that makes a Pokemon a Pokemon.

I love all of these, but Gerug... wow! It is truly amazing, especially considering it is a middle evolution! Others of special note include Vilawile, which looks incredibly fearsome; Rescudog, which looks truly heroic, and noble; Metronet, a Psychic/Ghost type that looks sort of like NiGHTS, what more can I say? Oh yeah, it looks deadly, very deadly! Prodisc, a much wanted evolution for Luvdisc; Sceptome, this thing is clearly a menace, with awesome magical powers; and Delxie, "Go get 'em everybody!", basically, its pose rules, and the fact that it is a Bug/Psychic type owns!

I am aware that the last post was in January, but I just found this topic, looked in awe at all of the Pokemon, and felt I should comment. I may be new here, but I know what brilliant art is!

absi and angdra were the best,YOU MUST contact gamefreak and send them these pokemons,they may be the new pokemons in our 5th pokemon game!Absi is cute,and angdra is the male evo of seadra!!

All of them are cool!

This is amazing. You are truly talented.

EDIT: realized that credit was given in the site I listed before for the pokemon created by Regi DS

Prodisc and the Mawile Evo were sick man.

This is incredible great job. (I would love to see these guys in the next pokemon game)

Amazing work. Alot of talent at drawing. I believe one of the reasons they don't look like "real" pokemon is because they aren't colored. The shade of blue in which they are drawn give them a bit of an unreal perspective (at least compared to the Pokemon which we are familiar with.) I'd love to see colored versions if you have time.

Wow, 90% of these are really good. Some of them are actually believable, especially all the cute little pre-evos that you drew up.

The only ones I didn't like where the electric dragon's final form, the mawile evo, and the banette evo. Some of them were a little to "human" looking. The rest were amazing, especially stuff like 527, 547, 494, 534, 606, 615. I really wish some of these were real pokemon, you should send the best to gamefreak and see if they'll take them.

10/10

Man, you should seriously send this to Gamefreak!
It is awesome!!!!!
That kind of dedication you put in, I admire you...
These drawings really look like real pokemon! And I would really want them to be the 5th Gen if possible
My favourite is Nyidra. Looks like a combo of Milotic and Rayquaza

But, on a critical point of view:
I just want to give some of my suggestions.
I feel that some of these fakemons, they look complex.
What makes pokemon 'feel' different over digimon, IMO is the simplicity.
Pokemon are drawn with much more simplicity, but have that X-factor.
So, I feel that maybe you want to make the pictures less complex, because it has more of the digimon feel.

Ya, basically, that's my opinion.
Thank You

A couple of them look like Digimon because, well, they are based on Digimon. However, the vast majority of them are original.
Comparison:

(Duftmon Leopard Mode and Flamaur)

(Crescemon and Lucarian)

But he's recently redesigned Flamaur:

So, yeah. I really like the new Flamaur - it has the Pokémon "feel" to it. Great job!

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
These I swear are the essence of Jesus.

Really like all of them, especially the many ground types, new evolutions of the past pokemon, and the dragons.

Consider yourself Gods 6th cousin.

Not a fan of all of them, but they're still amazing, not a fan of all of the names, HUGE fan of some (orakoal is so clever and great <3)

21-25 are listed twice :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)