Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

does a trainer running around in a circle count as an NPC in a fixed pattern?

if this is true.. then I can't RNG abuse in route 224 anymore... now that I can't re-battle a running trainer

does a trainer running around in a circle count as an NPC in a fixed pattern?

if this is true.. then I can't RNG abuse in route 224 anymore... now that I can't re-battle a running trainer
iirc, joggers are only there in the mornings... are you resetting for something that has to be done in the morning?

if it's not a jogger or not in the morning, then ignore this post.

its a karate guy in route 224... I can't re-battle and he keeps jogging X_X

nevermind, I got him to battle me.

How do you check if you had the right frame? Is the only way to hatch and check the IVs? Because after a LOT of resetting I finally hit my delay and seconds and saved, then I was upset when the IVs were wrong. So I checked and I was on the wrong frame, despite calibrating it before I started resetting.

yea that happens alot for us no AR people its a game of guess so its best to not save,unless you like to recalibrate for another shiny spread(assuming) so what i usually do if i am going save is find the lowest base frame like 3-1 with as little people moving they never fluctuate, but base frame 4 and up always changing the moment i hit the delay.

Yeah, that always happened to me before I got my AR. I just used Metalkid's IV checker, going to level 5. Then I used what it gave me to narrow down the possible frames from the spread, and if there wasn't anything within 8 or so frames up, I knew I got it. But that's the best you can do without AR.

Yeah I pretty much do what COKTAL does, it doesn't really affect the pokemon or anything but I guess if you want to use it for Little Cup or something or you want a non shiny version of the egg you just have to hope you hit your frame.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think this is sort of what you guys have just been talking about but I'm going to ask anyway because I'm slightly confused...

I'm locked into a Shiny, Brave Magikarp egg (YEAH!) and I'm currently trying to RNG Abuse for good IVs. I've done everything it says in the frame calibration phase until the point where it says "Find the Frame". This is where I am having trouble. I've sifted through >100 different frames and still not found the correct frame.

Is there any way I can search through the frames or predict which it will be or will I just have to scroll for aaaaaaaagges?

Thanks for your continued help guys, I'm getting there xD

I think this is sort of what you guys have just been talking about but I'm going to ask anyway because I'm slightly confused...

I'm locked into a Shiny, Brave Magikarp egg (YEAH!) and I'm currently trying to RNG Abuse for good IVs. I've done everything it says in the frame calibration phase until the point where it says "Find the Frame". This is where I am having trouble. I've sifted through >100 different frames and still not found the correct frame.

Is there any way I can search through the frames or predict which it will be or will I just have to scroll for aaaaaaaagges?

You reset your game and take the egg from the Day Care man IMMEDIATELY. Then you find your seed and generate the list under DPPt Breeding. Then check the IV's of your egg and see where they fall on that list. The frame number of yours IV's is your frame.

Alchemator

Maybe I didn't make it completely clear -

I can't find the frame matching my IVs (I know that they have been calculated correctly). And I took the egg immediately

When you are first just checking for the egg frame, take the egg as soon as you continue the game, and then go catch a pokemon. Use this pokemon to find the initial seed. With the seed, generate the Breeding DPPt list and find the one that matches with your egg.

Once you do this / know what frame your egg is, you search for a spread you want to get on your egg and right click it and click adjacent spreads. Then you try to get an egg and check the egg IVs and look at the list. It will show you how off you got from getting your egg, whether it is a frame off, or a delay or a second off.

Alchemator

^Exactly. Is there a way to search through the frames without trawling through them manually?

Alchemator

Are we talking about the part to the left of where you enter your SID? I've tried it in there and it still isn't working. Could this be a problem with the IVs themselves?

On the part of the "How to hatch a perfect egg" in the Frame Calibration area
Step 8:Catch a Wild pokemon Imediately.
Can I fly to another place or do I have to catch one in solceon?
Because to find your intial seed with apokemon it has to be higher than lv 50 right?
I need help.....

Alchemator

You can fly to a different place. I recommend the resort area for those >Lvl 50 Magikarps

Is anyone else having trouble with the 6.1 version of the program on DPPt Egg PID (Normal)'s calculate poke-taps? I just upgraded it yesterday, and I can't select the poke-tap amounts on the normal PID ones. It works on the International one, but I can't select it on normal.

Is anyone else having trouble with the 6.1 version of the program on DPPt Egg PID (Normal)'s calculate poke-taps? I just upgraded it yesterday, and I can't select the poke-tap amounts on the normal PID ones. It works on the International one, but I can't select it on normal.
Mingot fixed this in 6.11. We're already aware of this glitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)