Most embarrassing moment in your life?

i forget things a lot and do what i'm not supposed to do, like stay in one place when i'm supposed to be at another.

oh, and i walked into my 6th hour class instead of my 5th, and i was almost always late for 5th hour anyway. i'm sleepy, damn it, give me a break

I only really get embarassed when I actually physically fall over.

I spanked SO HARD in the middle of the city one night at about 3am - Drunk, chasing after my friend who wouldn't wait for me. I decide to run into him when I catch him up, but he sidesteps and leaves his foot in the way...I trip over his foot at full sprint, slam head-first into the floor and slide to a stop on my face for about six feet...all in front of a huge crowd of drunken chavs who are lurking by Subway.

So...yeah. Got up, went and fetched my shoe (it came off) to a chorus of cheers and applause... and said it didn't hurt, which they appeared to believe... wandered back home...fell asleep, only really remembered it when I wondered why I was hurting the next morning. I had bruises and scrapes for weeks where my hips, hands and ribcage had grated along the floor, but I somehow managed to avoid damaging my face :|

Here's another really embarrasing one...
One day I phone up one of my friends (who may or may not be my soon-to-be girlfriend), and invite her over to my house. She comes over and we go into my room. Being the inquisitive girl she is, she goes over to my desk and starts opening up drawers, asking, "What's inside?" She then opened up the last one.
She finds an old pile of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. She gives me a weird look, then possibly the most awkward silence of my life.
I did not talk to her, nor look at her face, for a whole month.

Re-reading my "flavour text" post years later, realizing that I had no social understanding of sarcasm or anything. I just wish that I didn't make that post, and that I had a different username. I'd love to post here a ton, but, I've soiled my image.

It was funny and horrifying at the same time.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
we all laughed at it

nobody holds that against you and all you are going to get for it is teases.

I can't really think of anything horribly embarrassing, other than walking into the wrong bathroom a couple times when I was younger and calling my teacher "Mom."
Precisely.
----------
Edit:

1.)I've peed intensely while sitting at my desk in kindergarten. I had a substitute teacher that day and I asked him several times if I could go to the restroom but he didn't budge. So I kinda didn't care anymore and I was little so I knew I could get away with it. I guess that was my childish payback, haha.

2.)In 6th grade I took a piss in the trashcan when no one was in my classroom but a teacher came just as I was sitting at my desk, zipping up my pants. It looked like I was playing with myself :(

For me, once when i was 9 or 10, we were at the store and I was looking at the video games,my family started walking away without me and I didn't notice,after i did notice I started crying and went to the checkout aisle,the person there says on the intercom,"Theres a little girl crying, could someone come get her".-or something like that-
-And im a guy >.O
--I shall never wear baby blue again.

When I was really little, during Christmas season at Shopko they had a huge ladder (nearly to the ceiling) set up and I climbed to the top of it. A ton of people, including my mom, were at the bottom worried frantically about me.

The other time when I was in my high school years. My friend and I worked at a credit union through a youth apprenticeship at our school. There were three branches and when we weren't working and just wanted to withdraw money we always went to the branch in the hospital since it was the closest (we never worked at that one). I saw this gorgeous chick from behind and told my friend we should whistle. We did and she turned around. My friend started to wave and call her over and I was like, "wtf are you doing?" As the girl got closer I realized it was someone we worked with. After that point, I got it all the time. I remember one time she sat down on my lap with her tight pants on and hair down while I was at the typewriter and I had to do everything possible not to pop a boner; oh man, she was smoking hot.

I remember one time she sat down on my lap with her tight pants on and hair down while I was at the typewriter and I had to do everything possible not to pop a boner; oh man, she was smoking hot.
She did this at your work?Wow,just where do you work?o.o;

I work at a movie theater. I had to do a bathroom check, so I grab my broom and dustpan, and head in. There were a few people in there, but after that they all start pouring in. I notice one of the doors is shut, so I knock, but nobody answers. The door was locked, so I had to lay down on the floor and go under the door. I reach up to unlock it, and when I stand back up, a few people look at me funny.

Okay, whatever. Then I see another door that's shut, but unfortunately I don't knock this time (probably because of the funny looks :justin:). There's a dude in there this time, and luckily I get out of there before he sees me. A few other people noticed though, and they laughed a lot.

Back in 3rd grade, me and a buddy stole the hidden easter eggs for the 1st graders, the teachers had hidden them in the playground the lunch before ours so we went and stole the candy and ate a lot of them..well the teachers found out and i got in huge trouble, i cried like a little bitch when all the faculty was on my ass yellin at me and shit.. for some reason, and my whole class saw it, luckily no one remembers >_>...it was so akward.

I have a couple good ones.

Humorous, yet embarrassing: I took a dump on Santa's knee when I was six.

Our out of town friends had come over to stay for a Christmas party in a few days, and they always brought the best baked beans ever. I mean orgasm in your mouth good. My mom would stash 'em away somewhere in the fridge like Easter candy for fear that they would be gone before the party even came. Naturally, I used my superior child intellect and located them. I devoured a bowl or two, and put them back as best I could when I heard my mom coming in the door.

In about an hour or so, we went to see Santa for wintertime jollies. We apparently came too late, because the line stretched to an ungodly length. To this date, it's the longest line I've ever seen in my life, including Space Mountain.

Of course, the beans start kicking in, and I'm letting loose farts every time I do that line waddle. I try to hold them in, but they keep coming, and we keep getting closer to Santa.

Fastforward through two and a half hours, we're at Santa. I'm still farting. Luckily for me, this time has gotten me reacquainted with my intrinsic ability to pass gas quieter than a mouse. You couldn't hear them if there was a megahorn up to my butthole. People start shooting glances at the pudgy kid behind me. I feel kind've bad for the kid, but he isn't paying attention to anything but Santa.

I get let up to Santa. I try to get myself in a good position, but this guy is intent on taking my anal virginity with his knee. I wonder quietly to myself how a pedophile could get a job as Santa, but I let it slide, seeing as he is Santa. We're making small chat, and I feel some gas coming on. I panic, but remain calm on the exterior. I inch it through my bowels like I've been doing for the entire wait in line. No problem, by the time Santa gets a whiff, he'll think it's the fatty behind me. Just one more push and...

Plop.

I have a turd the size of a monkey skull sitting in my whitey tighteys. It's hard enough that it won't squish out of my pants, by it's warm, and Santa feels it. He goes pale as a ghost. I do too. I'm terrified. I'm getting coal this year for taking a dump on Santa. A helper elf comes over, and relays the message to my mom sitting five feet away. Her eye starts twitching.

In retrospect, the guy was very professional about it. He fastforwarded through the standard Santa fare, got me off his knee, and kept the line moving. He started sitting everyone on his right knee, though. I had to tell mom about the beans (because really, they were the least of my worries at this point), and I get a stern talking to by dad. We have a laugh, and everything is okay.

My parents never touch the situation, since it embarrassed them as much as it did me. However, those out of town friends bring it up every Christmas. I have my own stories of the husband (he once stole a pig and woke up with it in his bed when he was in nothing but his boxers), and we've made it a tradition to banter around the fireplace on those cold and snowy eves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)